Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruNinja’s twitter bio Speculation

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Has anybody noticed how Ninja and Nova are the only two SimGurus posting frequently and hinting?
  • Options
    lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
    edited October 2022
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Has anybody noticed how Ninja and Nova are the only two SimGurus posting frequently and hinting?

Yes! What puzzles me the most is that while Nova teases towards TS4’s next DLC, Ninja kinda hints towards something separated from TS4
  • Options

Yes! What puzzles me the most is that while Nova teases towards TS4’s next DLC, Ninja kinda hints towards something separated from TS4

Yes! Also this!

I also doubted he is really on vacation, because he is putting so much effort into twitter lately!
  • Options
    SprighSprigh Posts: 62 Member

Yes! Also this!

I also doubted he is really on vacation, because he is putting so much effort into twitter lately!

I thought he went to twitchcon or something, he showed his luggage, said he met a lady on the plane
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    “TS4 2022 it’s your time” sounds like hyping up the fact the game is going free. “It’s your time” to try the sims 4 now that its free. I’m a bit less excited now lol.
  • Options
    “TS4 2022 it’s your time” sounds like hyping up the fact the game is going free. “It’s your time” to try the sims 4 now that its free. I’m a bit less excited now lol.

I want to dream and think that it means IT'S YOUR TIME TO HAVE EVERYTHING THAT WAS MISSING FROM THE GAME SINCE DAY 0
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Have you noticed how ALL the Gurus are on vacation or are posting about their latest vacations on their Twitter?

Ok maybe not all, but most of them
  • Options
    Maybe that’s why they announced the summit a month prior xD So that people would speculate and they can go on vacation XD
  • Options
    Sprigh wrote: »
    Maybe that’s why they announced the summit a month prior xD So that people would speculate and they can go on vacation XD

Yes but they are not actually on vacation. Some (like SimGuruBat for example), just shared a memory of her last vacation.

I wonder if it might be a new destination world they are hinting!
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Maybe we are getting a sims 4 store... with vacation worlds
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure we ARE getting a new world for sims 4, but no idea what kind of world it could be. I thought it could be some scandinavian world or something like that. I thought i saw some hints related to Iceland/Norway or maybe Sweden but I’m not so sure anymore xd but still pretty sure there’s gonna be a new world in the next roadmap.
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    The Sims 5 is coming. Also the last crumbs for The Sims 4 before they call it a day and abandon it.
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    The Sims 5 is coming. Also the last crumbs for The Sims 4 before they call it a day and abandon it.

They said themselves they will continue with sims 4. And they still can make a lot of money on it so no I don’t think so. Sims 5 might be announced but sims 4 for sure is not gonna be over soon.
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    Sprigh wrote: »

They said themselves they will continue with sims 4. And they still can make a lot of money on it so no I don’t think so. Sims 5 might be announced but sims 4 for sure is not gonna be over soon.

That's what I said lol. Last crumbs for The Sims 4 and then they'll launch The Sims 5 in late 2023 or early 2024
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    It says that according to the site cidadedossims best buy has sims 5 listed for launching on November 1st at a starting price of US50
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    It says that according to the site cidadedossims best buy has sims 5 listed for launching on November 1st at a starting price of US50

I’m wondering if they somehow confused it with a sims 4 expansion pack. I would think sims 5 would be more than $50.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I’m wondering if they somehow confused it with a sims 4 expansion pack. I would think sims 5 would be more than $50.

I was wondering the same thing. Someone else in another thread mentioned this speculation and posted a URL which had a screenshot of a conversation a simmer had with the Customer Service Rep at Best Buy and was asking about the release date of TS5, and they were told the same thing.

Which I find it really hard to believe they'd have the Sims Summit on October 18, 2022 (with a possible TS5 Announcement) and then would release it a few weeks later. That doesn't really follow their normal time frame for a new version based upon past game releases.

While I don't think it would be unheard of for them to officially announce TS5 this month, I definately don't expect any gameplay reveal or such until much closer to the release date.

If they do officially announce TS5, I would imagine a release date wouldn't be until sometime in 2024 (2022 is almost over) so that would not be an unrealistic time frame. TS4 was announced May 2013, Gameplay reveal was in August 2013, and the game released September 2014.

• Options
    I find it hard too believe too. I personally didn’t even think about sims 5 when they announced the summit and I still think it’s unlikely it is about sims 5. Especially when they specifically said on their website that they will share more information about what’s in the store for the sims 4 in the near future. The store might have just mistaken the games or even more likely in my opinion these screenshots might be just fake. But it might be just my opinion, I am still open to be proven wrong, I’m not an expert and know nothing about these kind of things and I am excited for whatever they’ll have in store next as far as it’s well made xd (ps. I’m really sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language and I’ve never even spoken to anybody in english and all the „will/would/could” and other stuff are hard xD)
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Maybe they just things differently this time.They might just continued four and five.
  • Options
    Future Cube said “
    Maybe they just things differently this time.They might just continued four and five.

futurecube1.png

“The future is soon TM” 😂
  • Options
    Future Cube said “

futurecube1.png

“The future is soon TM” 😂

Mine says same things plus something about weddings and „putting things evenly and maybe one on top of another?” But it’s in polish so idk the english version, but I guess there’s no new hints.
  • Options
    Bren91Bren91 Posts: 299 Member
    The sims 5 is either going to come as a huge surprise and out of nowhere suddenly while they wrap up the sims 4 ( which is unlikely) or the sims 5 I believe won’t release until 2025. And the sims 4 will end in 2024. months before the sims 5 release which is likely. I think they will say the sims 5 will be released in 2024 but they will delay it tell 2025. I think it’s all part of the plan.

I believe they plan to stretch the sims 4 as thin as it will go, I believe they are going to do a huge overhaul update to the base game that gets new players excited for the future of the sims 4 new DLC for the next two years and of course the sims 5 release.

No offense but if they don’t do a huge update overhaul of the base game when it becomes free then why would any new players even if the game is free wanna play it? when the game mechanics of the base game are so poorly done with no depth?

They know they need to add or change something about the fourth base game to get people to play it for free and so they will buy more sims 4 content and want to play the fifth game too.
  • Options
    Hey! So I’ve got updates on the matter. It seems tomorrow will be a kind of a dance

But also Gamescon tweeted this