Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seduce Grimmy

crebo19crebo19 Posts: 286 Member
Occasionally The Sims surprises me by something I've looked over in the past. Today I happen to have a sim who was feeling flirty while a visitor died (lol) which gave her the option to seduce The Grim Reaper into sparing the visitor! But it was for naught because her friend died anyway.

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited September 2022
    Yup. Unfortunately, it has only 10% success chance. 20% if your sim is very flirty. So, I'd avoid it.

Fun fact about pleading: there are 4 emotional pleads in the game:
    • Demanding Grim to Spare the dying sim - can be done by confident sims. 40% success rate, 50% if very confident.
    • Seducing Grim to spare the dying sim - :)
    • Wail to Grim Reaper to spare the dying sim - can be done by sad sims. 30% success rate (33% for gloomy sims), 40% for very sad sims (36% for gloomy sims)
    • Yell at death - can be done by angry sims. Always fails, so avoid it

So yeah, not the best option, but better than yelling. Demanding the Grim Reaper is the best option (as normal plead has 33% success rate).
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,088 Member
    edited September 2022
    My sim self's middle son Andrew recently died and his husband Riku had an opportunity to seduce Grim to spare Andrew but Grim refused and still took him.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    My sim self's middle son Andrew recently died and his husband Riku had an opportunity to seduce Grim to spare Andrew but Grim refused and still took him.

That's terrible! But was Riku Andrew's husband, or your simself's? Couldn't tell from how it was worded. Very interesting story event!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg