Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do about Mortimers alien baby?

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
So Mortimer got abducted by aliens
nothing new he has been abducted every night since he reached high level in scientist career
anyway this time he came back with that weird tummy ache and I am so bamboozled what to do about it
since I was so used to him returning without tummy aches (maybe the patch fixed it dunno)

anyway now I have no idea what to do about it
cause i did not plan for this given me trying to stick to the original storyline
and his inablity to get preggo during those other million times he was abducted
so I ended up closing the game to sort my confusion :lol:

and yes I think I need outside opinions
so here I go make poll on it as usual
⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free

What should I do about Mortimers alien baby? 41 votes

Baby is sent back to homeworld (or is ''miscarried'') as we pretend it never happened
12%
Sorak4ChadSims2StuffyMarxZoeyevesterHeathertibb 5 votes
Mortimer gives birth to the baby in secret and sends baby to orphanage somewhere on sim earth
7%
EnkiSchmidtAdmiral8Qmightysprite 3 votes
Mortimer gives birth to the baby (no secrets) but the alien comes take it back and wipes memories of household sims
4%
JueJueLady_Ballora 2 votes
Mortimer gives birth to a baby (no secrets) baby becomes part of the household even if its against original storyline
68%
JaiSeaSikoahGraceAngel_mixSimMommy05kerryemmiebethDevSims91loubyloulouDarkLady2788QueenMercyAineMDianaSimsSheepilingAtreya33SERVERFRALady_Earthsarabeth2984SharoniaAngeliqueAdelaidekozardiiDaWaterRat 28 votes
Other?????
7%
GalacticGalCAPTAIN_NXR7VanPelt81 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Mortimer gives birth to a baby (no secrets) baby becomes part of the household even if its against original storyline
    I like torturing Mort in my games (dunno why), so I would make him take care of alien baby
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Alien babies deserve love, just like normal babies. πŸ‘½
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,574 Member
    Other?????
    I think he should have the baby and raise it. Part of the fun is to create your own storyline. I never play the premades, I should confess, so I don't really know their canon. I broke all kinds of Star Trek canon when I wrote my Mini-Series fan fiction. I did keep with most of the constructs, though. But I have watched this original Star Trek TV series so many times over the years, that some of the things some fans contend aren't canon, just are. Spock does have feelings, emotions, he just adheres to keeping them bottled up. He's also prey to the beauty of a woman, too.

All of this to say, just have fun with it!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    edited August 2022
    My sim self’s middle son Andrew got abducted by aliens and had an alien daughter who is now a teen but wears her human disguise. No one questioned how she got here as Andrew has a husband! I’d say keep it as it creates an interesting story.
  • Options
    Hmm seems keeping alien babe is winning :smirk: I may or may not have deviced a scheme in which this fits into the storyline I had in mind
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Baby is sent back to homeworld (or is ''miscarried'') as we pretend it never happened
    Only one option can save Strangetown from an alien invasion in the future, and I usually like to think saving that place a great deal of future problems is the greater good.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    This is the only option I would choose even for other simmers, because I've only once sent the alien baby away and I've regretted it ever since.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Other?????

Option 2, but played from the babe's POV:
    • it will be raised in an orphanage by 7 evil "nuns"
    • it will learn how to phone home but finds out nobody's home at the time.
    • it will learn how to build a small rocket ship
    • it will manage to travel back to the mother planet
    • it will learn from its own alien kind how to flay minds
    • it will come back to earth to take revenge on the 7 evil "nuns" for making its childhood miserable and of course on its father -Mortimer- for abonding him when he was but a wee little blue baby.
    • lastly, it will abduct Bella and...simply marry her.
    • The End of That Story.

Isn't that like the original story?
    ( I don't know what the original story is but I've heard it's got something to do with Bell Bells getting abducted :D ).
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Other?????
    The military abduct Mortimer while pregnant with the baby and mind wipe Mortimer after birth & dump him back at his home. The alien baby is kept in some sort of Area 51 style base raised by the military & some scientists.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I love surprises like this happening in my game, I say just go along with it.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Baby has arrived
    1ACYcp1.png
    I was really wishing it would be green (to go with ts2 theme)
    and a girl (to inherit magic bloodline as in my save only girl goths get to be spellcasters)

but alas no the game has decided for a blue boy
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Baby has arrived
    1ACYcp1.png
    I was really wishing it would be green (to go with ts2 theme)
    and a girl (to inherit magic bloodline as in my save only girl goths get to be spellcasters)

but alas no the game has decided for a blue boy

Ahh, he's so cute!
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    • it will come back to earth to take revenge on the 7 evil "nuns" for making its childhood miserable and of course on its father -Mortimer- for abonding him when he was but a wee little blue baby.
    • The End of That Story.

( I don't know what the original story is but I've heard it's got something to do with Bell Bells getting abducted :D ).

I'm kind of impressed you guessed babys gender and skintone before he was even born :lol: sixth sense? or simply timetravel? :sweat_smile:

also here is poll to decide his name :smile:

Name for Mortimers alien baby
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Story lines changing because of crazy stuff happening is the Sims at its best imo.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Other?????
    • The End of That Story.

I'm kind of impressed you guessed babys gender and skintone before he was even born :lol: sixth sense? or simply timetravel? :sweat_smile:

also here is poll to decide his name :smile:

Name for Mortimers alien baby

Well you know what? I'm not exactly human myself....πŸ‘½
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited August 2022
    Mortimer gives birth to the baby in secret and sends baby to orphanage somewhere on sim earth
    Secretly sends the baby to an orphanage.
    However, claims after hearing about a strange baby, wants to adopt the "Alien" baby to raise and protect 'it' as their own. Out of kindness, acceptance, and to expand on Sim-Culture.

(Bella knows the truth, as she is a top secret agent. Mortimer knows that, and together they agree to "adopt" his Alien baby)

How I'd play it out. :smiley:

Blue Aliens around the Sim Universe rejoice after hearing Sim-Humans on Sim-Earth have excepted and love one of them as an equal. :DB)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Why not the sims 4 takes place in an alternate timeline I always have Cassandra give birth to Don’s baby and age him up to a child because of his possible witch blood.

Since both Cassandra and Don (along with Dina and Nina) are teens in my game, they aren’t getting pregnant.

So I’d have the alien baby and age him up to a toddler after I’d finish his skills and then child where he or she would then age as a normal sim does (I hate baby and toddler ages so I age them up when it makes sense in my storyline). Also Alexander needs a friend.
  • Options
    Also Alexander needs a friend.

Oh I'm not sure he is hyped to have alien sibling right as bella goes missing via alien abduction :lol: