Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Um…188 days to live?!

So my sim did the bodybuilder aspiration and I know that once they do that they do tend to live a very long life after. But 188 days?! Is that normal? The husband has the normal 30 days I gave him. It’s not a total big deal but I just thought that was like super long in a sim life.
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Lifespans were extended in the recent patch. Maybe that's what you're seeing.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    edited August 2022
    Yea, I think this must be an unintended effect from the lifestage finetuning. EA might have forgotten to adjust the Athlete extra days accordingly. If this was my game, I'd just send that sim off at a certain age - 188 years/days is way too much unless it benefits a particular story in your game...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Idk, it gives your sim super powers! Ya might like it!
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I think the bonus days elders get is a percentage of their entire lifespan? Mersims get something like an additional 50% so they outlive their human grandkids.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Yeah I think I’ll do that.
    Yea, I think this must be an unintended effect from the lifestage finetuning. EA might have forgotten to adjust the Athlete extra days accordingly. If this was my game, I'd just send that sim off at a certain age - 188 years/days is way too much unless it benefits a particular story in your game...

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg