Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call For Bachelorette Challenge! (Updated)

MossyMeowMossyMeow Posts: 54 Member
I've decided to start up a bachelorette challenge! I will be accepting six entrants of any gender, though it would preferable to keep the numbers somewhat even. Contestants can be any life state, and must be at the beginning of the YA stage and have no skills or reward traits that may give them an unfair advantage over the other contestants. Basically, if you couldn't get it through CAS, don't include it. I also ask that you don't use any custom content; if your gallery upload falsely flags your sim as having CC, let me know.

I have all of the expansion packs released up as of March 2023, and intend on buying Growing Together when it comes out. I also have all the game packs, but I do not have every stuff pack, and I don’t own any kits (well, except Desert Luxe, but that doesn’t come with CAS items anyway).

I do own the following stuff packs:
Luxury Party
Perfect Patio
Spooky Stuff
Movie Hangout
Romantic Garden
Bowling Night
Laundry Day
Paranormal

Entry Form(can be written in third person or in first person using the sim's 'voice'):

Picture of Sim (optional):
Gallery ID:
Name:
Pronouns:
Aspiration:
Traits:
Likes/Dislikes (from CAS):
Home World (can be any):
Family / Pets (if applicable):
What type of partner is your sim looking for?:
Is your sim interested in marriage?:
Does your sim want children? If so, how many?:
What career does your sim want to have?:
Bio (optional):

Entrants:
Maegan Leary (Dinkus83)
Cleopatra Rodriguez (Vanpelt81)
Autumn Chiu (jpsulsuldagdag)

For more about our bachelorette, see the post below.
Post edited by MossyMeow on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Here is our bachelorette:

Savannah Patel

ywF77MT.pngDrcDk4X.pngTraits: High Maintenance, Perfectionist, Maker
    Aspiration: Master Maker

You'll have to find out the rest :)
  • Options
    Bumping this thread, since it’s been almost a month. I can provide more information if that would be helpful.
  • Options
    Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    I can try to come up with someone for you tonight. I play on console, but gallery is all combined, right?
  • Options
    Dinkus83 wrote: »
    I can try to come up with someone for you tonight. I play on console, but gallery is all combined, right?

I believe so, yes.
  • Options
    Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    I apologize. I got myself all sorts of distracted after I got home last night and I forgot this. Got a sim made for you tonight though! Hope she works out for your challenge :)

Picture of Sim (optional):
    25ZBuqB.jpg

Gallery ID: Dinkus83
    Name: Maegan Leary
    Pronouns: she/her
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits: Child of the Ocean, Clumsy, Romantic
    Likes/Dislikes (from CAS): Likes - Blue, Green, Romance Music, Latin Music, Guitar, and Comedy. Dislikes - Electronica Music, Pink, and Fishing
    Home World (can be any): Sulani
    Family / Pets (if applicable): She considers all creatures of the ocean her family.
    What type of partner is your sim looking for?: Someone who will sweep her off her feet and they can live happily ever after. (She reads a lot of romance novels.)
    Is your sim interested in marriage?: Definitely
    Does your sim want children? If so, how many?: Children, yes. Two or three
    What career does your sim want to have?: She hasn't given nearly as much thought to her career as she has to her future soulmate. She loves music and guitar, so maybe she can do something with that?
    Bio (optional): Maeghan is a true romantic, who watches sappy romance movies and reads sappy romance novels, always dreaming of meeting the one who will sweep her off her feet. That shouldn't actually be hard; she is very clumsy. She loves swimming, but any other fitness activities give her trouble. She usually sticks to sneakers or flats when she's on land. Heels would probably be disastrous.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Feel free to steal any of my sims for your challenge! The only CC any would have on them is Kijiko's eyelashes and pointed ears, so feel free to use or remove those. But that would require checking CC. Same gallery user name as here. :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Picture of Sim (optional): can be found here
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Cleopatra Rodriguez
    Pronouns: she/her
    Aspiration: Zen Guru
    Traits: Lactose Intolerant, Freegan, Loves Outdoors
    Likes/Dislikes (from CAS): Loves Boho Fashion, Wellness, fishing, dancing, mixology, pop music& fitness
    Home World (can be any): San Myshuno
    Family / Pets (if applicable): None that she openly acknowledges
    What type of partner is your sim looking for?: Someone who accepts and loves her for her.
    Is your sim interested in marriage?: yes
    Does your sim want children? If so, how many?: 12 kids so she can say she had a dozen kids and pretends they're donuts.
    What career does your sim want to have?: would prefer to fish and do yoga opposed to working but if forced to work, either a lifeguard or gardener since she loves the outdoors.
    Bio (optional): Cleopatra Rodriguez can best be described as a free spirit and be demonized as a dirty hippie. Either way, Cleopatra doesn't want to live the same boring sheltered life her parents and siblings who she is estranged from and refuses to contact. Cleopatra loves boho fashion, wellness, fitness, fishing, dancing, mixology, the outdoors, living the freegan lifestyle, and pop music. On the flip side, she despises rocker fashion, Metal music, and shaving her legs (these along with her estranged family are a berzerk button.

*in addition to the link above, Cleopatra can be found with the hashtags #CastingCall #MossyMeow
  • Options
    Thank you both!
  • Options
    Also, I’m considering adding in an announcer/host who will provide commentary on the conversations, challenges, and dates. I wanted to bring mention this because the host would likely make jokes at the expense of your sims and give them them nicknames, some of which may be cute or sweet, but others of which may be mean-spirited (just like an actual reality show). So this will be like a reality show complete with an ‘audience’ who will be responding to the developing relationships, which means more room for drama without throwing any anyone’s sims under the bus. I hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Ooooh! I love the idea of a host! Let me make one and I'll be back!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Can't wait to laugh at the host making fun of the submitted bachelorettes >:)
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Looks like it’s time to bump the thread again.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Bump.
  • Options
    Perti23Perti23 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi, I could provide a contestant if you don't mind that he was already in another bachelorette (he didn't win).
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Gallery ID: Bae281995
    Name: Autumn Chiu (Larue in the gallery)
    Pronouns: She/her
    Aspiration: mansion baron
    Traits: neat, ambitious, materialistic, workaholic
    Likes/Dislikes (from CAS): likes blue, likes classical music
    Home World (can be any): San Myshuno
    Family / Pets (if applicable): none
    What type of partner is your sim looking for?: she's looking for someone who is easy to get along with, and also not too needy
    Is your sim interested in marriage?: yes
    Does your sim want children? If so, how many?: 1
    What career does your sim want to have?: doctor
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Perti23 wrote: »
    Hi, I could provide a contestant if you don't mind that he was already in another bachelorette (he didn't win).
    No problem, I'd love to have him! What bachelorette was he in?
  • Options
    Perti23Perti23 Posts: 61 Member
    @MossyMeow
    I'm so sorry, I didn't get any notification of your reply. You're probably not interested anymore, but he was in MaggieMarley's Bachelor-Legacy challenge.
  • Options
    Perti23 wrote: »
    @MossyMeow
    I'm so sorry, I didn't get any notification of your reply. You're probably not interested anymore, but he was in MaggieMarley's Bachelor-Legacy challenge.

Oh, I love her challenge! It was actually what inspired me to set this one up. It’s been on the back burner for the last six months due to work and school, but I intend to try and start it up over my spring break in two weeks. I’d love to have you submit a contestant!

• Options
    For everyone who has already submitted a contestant and has pre-ordered Growing Together / plans on purchasing it when it comes out:

Since the pack is going to add more social compatibility settings, feel free to either edit your sims and re-upload them with the new customization options, or tell me what you would like your sim’s likes and dislikes to be, and I will update them myself.