Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More social bunny options

wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Ok I love the new app on the phone but I hope they get more options to post about. Like going out and about school and stuff is fun but you can only say so much. My sim broke up with her boyfriend and got a new one and wasn’t able to post about that? Or about graduating or getting into college? I’m hoping a modder will add more options if ea doesn’t. Am I alone in wanting this?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    You are not alone. I find it disappointing that my sim can only post about lunch on the same day he got a new girlfriend and she asked him to prom.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited August 2022
    I would have loved to be able to make a custom post: write a post yourself. There are so much things in the game, especially when you own a lot of DLC. I would like to brag about getting the perfect game in bowling, complain about getting grounded by parents, warn others about vampires etc.

The experiences only affect what your sim writes there. So the custom posts could help with all the other things. Plus it could personalize your sim more.

Plus it would be great if my teen isn't mocked by her mother on Social Bunny, please.