Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited July 2022
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Do we know what time it will be released online for download?

If you go on the Origin store, then it shows the exact date and time for where you live. I live in New Zealand :)
    VhmUIVg.png
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Roses Are Red (My Love)
    https://youtu.be/HRFVpEMlz-8
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    2 Days!!!!
    We're almost there.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    it typed lol for the last hour maybee longer it said 4 charcters too short.
  • Options
    I just got an email saying that the money was taken from my account, that is when I know its super close :D
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I just got an email saying that the money was taken from my account, that is when I know its super close :D

i just found out when it comes out. thanks to your last post.
  • Options

Aww its a pleasure :) happy to help. Getting close now <3
  • Options

i know and i i don't have to be a adult that day. tuesday i do but i keep forgeting. .lol
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    Whoot! Dreading going back to the real high school in a coupla weeks, but am hecka excited about this pack!
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member

i know and i i don't have to be a adult that day. tuesday i do but i keep forgeting. .lol

I originally had that Thursday off but my manager added hours and told me to show up on that day :(
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2022
    Always stick your landing.
    Cold-Ill-Glassfrog-size-restricted.gif
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    1 day & a half. Yipee!! :p
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2022
    Today is Patch Day!!!!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So with patch day, the wait isn't much longer. I am probably going to wait until I play the game as 1. I am waiting for the actual pack and 2. so many mods and possibly cc is going to break with the patch and all that.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,847 Member
    edited July 2022
    Today is Patch Day!!!!

I have never been this excited for an update! I don't recall one coming with so many goodies in it either, so that has a lot to do with it. Now there's the little matter of work to get through so I can get home and mess around with my new toys!🙂
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Anisim wrote: »
    coogee78 wrote: »
    Have they said anything a out how the game decides who goes to school yet outside of the new npcs? Is it random each day, or do ones with significant relationships tend to turn up more often, like visitors to your lot?

I've been wondering about this too! I want my main Sim and her BFF to attend at the same time as well as other Sims who I'd like them to meet through school

I have specific sims I want to be there too. I think only 20 sims can be on a lot at a time and there are 5 school staff, so that means when you add the packs new teens a third of the teen sims in my game will be there in a school day at most. If they aren't picked at random, I'd like to know how to nudge the odds of those sims turning up in there favour.
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Have they said anything a out how the game decides who goes to school yet outside of the new npcs? Is it random each day, or do ones with significant relationships tend to turn up more often, like visitors to your lot?

I've been wondering about this too! I want my main Sim and her BFF to attend at the same time as well as other Sims who I'd like them to meet through school

See this is worrying me cause Sydney quit going to school in James Turner's game.

I was a little surprised when that happened. I would have thought the could make the teens in the pack always turn up for school like the principle or the sages in the realm of magic.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I can't believe it's almost here. I'm ready. :smiley:
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm so ready for the update coming today!
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    edited July 2022

I have specific sims I want to be there too. I think only 20 sims can be on a lot at a time and there are 5 school staff, so that means when you add the packs new teens a third of the teen sims in my game will be there in a school day at most. If they aren't picked at random, I'd like to know how to nudge the odds of those sims turning up in there favour.

No one knows for sure yet, but if you have Get Together, in the thread about high school clubs we've been speculating about ways to potentially use clubs to nudge certain sims to attend.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/1001581/what-h-s-clubs-are-you-going-to-create/p1
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2022
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Do we know what time it will be released online for download?

If you go on the Origin store, then it shows the exact date and time for where you live. I live in New Zealand :)
    VhmUIVg.png

Oh interesting, so it's a global release again, not a timed one? And here I was prepared to once more leech off of your NZ servers to play early xD
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2022
    In the past when I pre-ordered, the game would sometimes come around 9 pm the day before the actual release date/time. Hoping that happens this time. 🤞

Waiting for the pack to release so I can do everything including what came with the patch at the same time.

This seems like a pretty good patch update.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    I'm so ready for the update coming today!

i just updated now i have to see which mods were, i have updated them in the past then theres a bunch of fixes and reupdates so i waited