Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Windenburg

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
While waiting for things I've been spending lots of time in Windenburg trying to finally rebuild it some
and now I am very curious to know what you all have in your Windenburgs

also adding this jam here just because it got stuck in my head trying to word this opening post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50KNNqCR8gI
Oh the good old Windenburg
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited July 2022
    Windenburg.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Starting in Windslar, the only change here is my custom dorm for Britechester University.
    I only put it here because there are no other large lots in Britechester.
    07-17-22_12-08-10_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

07-17-22_12-09-06_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Moving on to Olde Platz,
    I removed the Library and placed the Olde Quarter Inn Bar in its place. So now this area is an entertainment spot with a Cafe, Bar, and Nightclub.
    07-17-22_1-00-14_AM(2).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I didn't change the exterior of the Narwal Arms, but I updated the interior.
    07-17-22_1-02-31_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's supposed to be a dance club for teens, but I never send them here because it's full of adults.
    07-17-22_1-01-52_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The lower section of Olde Platz is seeing an encroachment by modern residential homes.
    07-17-22_12-26-54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It started with Candy Behr.
    She won the lottery and built this home here. And why is Nanami Ito running into my shot?
    07-17-22_12-27-21_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She's actually attacking Meadow Thayer.
    07-17-22_12-27-39_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Why on Earth is she attacking Meadow?
    07-17-22_12-27-49_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Meadow won of course.
    07-17-22_12-28-19_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And then she takes off running.
    I would too.
    07-17-22_12-28-34_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"You can run, but you can't hide!"
    07-17-22_12-28-54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

What an evil child.
    07-17-22_12-28-43_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I needed more starter homes in the area, so I put these here.
    07-17-22_12-10-34_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

07-17-22_12-11-18_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I made changes in Lykke Centre.
    07-17-22_12-12-47_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I never cared for the dance club that was here, so I replaced it with an ice skating rink.
    I am supposed swap it out for roller skating in the spring and summer.
    07-17-22_12-12-34_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I replaced the small useless park with my World Adventures Outfitters lot.
    If you are going to Selvadorada, or anywhere where you can use outdoors gear, you can be outfitted here. So much better than those piddly vendors in Selvadorada.
    07-17-22_12-13-03_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And I moved Britechester's library to this location.
    I needed the space it occupied in Britechester for my Prep-school dorm.
    07-17-22_12-13-30_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

A few changes on The Crumbling Isle
    07-17-22_7-09-56_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I added a wishing well and some nature objects to The Bluffs.
    07-17-22_12-14-48_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It has birds and rabbits now.
    07-17-22_12-15-02_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

07-17-22_12-15-18_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Boids and wabbits.
    07-17-22_12-17-39_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

07-17-22_12-18-25_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
    07-17-22_12-19-57_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Meadow Thayer grew up here as an orphan.
    07-17-22_12-21-33_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

No one lives here now.
    All the children have grown up and moved away, as well as Miss Peregrine. It makes me a little sad.
    07-17-22_12-22-30_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Yuki Behr lives here. She moved here after college.
    She is a loner and the island suits her. She spends most of her time painting. Candy bought it for her with her lottery winnings.
    07-17-22_12-24-50_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I have yet to truly use Windenburg, but I will soon.
    A lot of my Uni grads and associated dormies are moving here.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Windenburg is pretty much the same as it has ever been. With two minor changes. The Villareals got a huge lottery based windfall so their home got upgraded into an actual proper estate.

And I was always meaning for Clara to go a purchase out the country-side bar and turn it into a restaurant, thereby snatching away her former husband's favorite drinking place out from him, but I haven't played her in ages.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    The only thing I've done in Windenburg so far is make the Isle into another location for my Werewolves.
    rEkppzD.png
  • Options
    @blueybluesky

great idea looks so cool

I have the island part set as my sims medieval hotspot

but that project is on hold cause I'm waiting to see if i will want to replace my towers with round ones before i continue :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    just been all over map myself :lol:
    te2Z1lQ.png
    most of these lots will be greatly edited as I go forward
    but basically fyres munch and villareal are all getting new houses in Windslar
    and I added pleasants there too with their parents cause their ts2 house fit the aesthetic

for Olde Platz I've been editing factory one some and its gonna be nightclub
    then theres my attempt at making gothy church which i feel will get many adjustments its just first draft :lol:
    little house will serve as free spirits new home cause I needed some space in Windslar
    house next to it will likely be club house of some sort
    and the middle lot is kinda like multipurpose but it has like library n cafe and stuff for now
    unsure what i do with lots both sides of that lot but inn lot will become inn eventually yes

Lykke Centre I am keeping the pier for any possible carnival/circus/amusement park content in future
    and I will keep club slate edit i made there and maybe add one more nightclub and then be confused what else
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited July 2022
    Ah, Windenburg. The good old times when five or more lots were the size of a neighbourhood, not an entire world.

Speaking of good old times, the theme of my Windenburg is "Antique meets Modern". While the island resembles a medieval kingdom with its royal family and old-fashioned market place, the old town and its high number of eldery residents are a little more modern yet still not entirely up to date, and the commercial district by the water is downright futuristic. Then there's the timeless countryside where I tend to put families that don't really fit in anywhere else.

windenburgwfji6.png

As you can see, there's quite a few empty lots in the countryside and island neighbourhoods, but I'm still working on that. It would probably be a good idea to put a church somewhere in the countryside. Notable households living in Windenburg are the royal family of Arendelle (Frozen), the Crofts (Tomb Raider), Baba Yaga (Slavic folklore) and the Crumplebottoms. Oh, and my parents, but you wouldn't know them.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I went in game and snapped some close ups of my progress at the moment
    more under spoiler
    The Island
    Castle is just a shell really
    but I tried to get the room sizes n layout right in main part
    and i extended the sides a little so i can add banquet hall
    even if it has to be slightly different size than it was in sims medieval
    bXbjOW5.png
    BLmrSKA.png
    dwyFsrt.png
    it will go through many many edits still cause i have to figure if I'm using rounded walls or nah and all

then theres the bards place
    Uc0doK1.png
    again as close to sims medieval as I could
    but I added rooms we can't access in sims medieval as additional bedroom and toilet
    UiVoYq6.png
    F4HbRah.png
    Ytwydg6.png
    ixA1QZa.png
    I also added smiths place with little training ground thing
    I had to improvise on the exterior here bit more
    because many things about the building shape in medieval were not possible in sims 4
    but i kept the layout and room sizes the same
    9XgbBMo.png
    RfWXHdg.png
    also realized i can use the acting swordfight markers so that was neat
    12flCjM.png
    then theres the witches tower/physicians place i added to bluffs
    but that was another I couldn't perfectly replicate
    somewhat because of my lot size
    but also cause the shape was very... magical :sweat_smile:
    I therefore improvised some
    FRigzAO.png
    to be honest I don't think I could make that tower round if i wanted to
    its just gonna be too hard to rebuild this i struggled plenty the first time :lol:
    66LvXpn.png
    up floor has some reading space
    EW9xInW.png
    then theres place to snooz a little
    4ORd3eH.png
    place to magic some and I think I will add to the bar thing eventually
    oZhLeVp.png
    VM9ik3J.png
    first floor probably gonna do some gardening or whatever hobby thing
    cause well we can't really put leeches on sims in ts4 or anything
    LqyWGHM.png
    and yeah i kept the bluffs pool i figured sims could take swim there still even with my tower

will add merchants place also but idk what the leftover lot shall be cause i won't do church as i have church in town instead
    Windslar
    this is what I have been trying to build for Villareals since yesterday
    kIYGdV4.png
    but I have feeling I oversized it :sweat_smile:
    bzg3dfH.png
    and idk what to do about landscaping really but i wanted to keep their pool so its just kinda hanging out there
    rVA9kFh.png
    indoors is killing me though I ended up with so many weird problems with this build cause everything is just so big
    zc58M6c.png
    really vibing with my choice to give Jacques ridiculous double tub tho :lol:
    w2EntxP.png
    i mean he probably enjoyed it with his wife when he still had one i shall imagine
    TkOSl1k.png
    I'm gonna make villareals vampires so if someone needed explanation for all these weird things i put in their house :lol:
    yeah thats happening

the first floor is driving me even more crazy than second floor though
    00L8OxE.png
    how on earth am I ever to use all this space
    and what on earth is this layout ending up with million empty huge hallways :lol:
    someone please help my poor soul

anyway moving on pleasants house is mostly like their ts2 one but with some adjustments
    lRU2kFz.png
    xVEIoSN.png
    just wanted to make teens rooms bit more grand
    ZG7NY3K.png
    c4in8WZ.png
    first floor is largely the same but i added access to basement
    cause well there was space for it although i forgot what i was to put in said basement
    bKEiEyn.png

then i have small hidden cottage for red riding hoods wolf grandma that will exist one day somehow i am sure of it
    geNRRW3.png
    fduCFC1.png

and this random empty house i made ages ago just in case i have randoms to move there
    68FdKeP.png
    Olde Platz
    ha two houses at once :lol:
    T6o71Cr.png
    yeah well the bigger one is empty for now but exterior is like so
    tBkdQnu.png
    and for smaller one free spirits live in it i decided its Maaikes family home she inherited
    xNtvD9P.png
    and Ulrike is just staying over in her old room or whatever
    ZZ97HRx.png
    just because thats how the aesthetic turned out :lol:
    TzTHg6v.png

then theres the library thing
    TSnCdSE.png
    KtcLz17.png
    that for now has library part
    u2PEgnm.png
    jm2VicC.png
    and cafe/ baking thing
    onBG4vY.png
    9EhvDZn.png
    yeah its mostly empty idk really what im doing with this build tbh :lol: it just looks nice

then there is ruins
    e1omfn6.png
    q43cH2T.png
    BZzEjHs.png
    that has little build to house some vamps
    zAvHrkw.png
    m091g5S.png
    and place for witches to brew some potions
    DCt2JoV.png

back to actual town theres the
    church that needs much edits
    yzlKyym.png
    and factory one about to become nightclub one day in future
    Jewn4Sh.png
    cAuNHTV.png
    as for now party is pretty dang empty tho as i think I'm gonna use some werewolves fun there when i get it
    HeZiGc5.png
    Lykke Center
    well its just club slate for now but this is how it is there
    OViVfTj.png
    UsfqP7J.png
    Z0iobaJ.png
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    I didn't change much, either, at least not on the surface.

2022-026.png
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Simmingal I absolutely love the idea of a Sims Medieval remake. I love that game so much!

Anyways, this is my Windenburg:
    a66239843de9e7e861f0ffeffea6340b19337cfc.jpg

Last time I worked on it was... I don't know, definitely over a year ago. So I want to change one of the smaller residences into a rental and update some lots with Cottage Living stuff. And I still have to create the families that'll live here, but I'm not much of a CAS simmer.
    I think my favourite build are the fully Tudorised Von Haunt estate and the patisserie. Although I love all of the Tudor cottages (I don't like modern houses, so it was a bit of a chore to build those).

f076061e9e1036d9da241c38dfecfe3d1ee63f0b.jpg
    f5b12847a6234d1c9403eadc8456843412ad815e.jpg

Although, I must say, the ruins and the bluffs are also quite special.
    22a53311a8ec712dc42e1c4d320dafbf92729d5c.jpg
    afcb95ad4faf313ddc0cdac4771260d2ed020a71.jpg

6400a62191c46a2e16cb78c10807c06a94f24d05.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I didn’t change much either. I added an Italian restaurant. However the families are different

1) Don Lothario/ Nina Calliente/ Cassinova (Cassey) - Don’s teenage son. Even I don’t know why this on/off couple is still together. Don owns the Italian restaurant.

2) Dominic and Moira Fyrea are elders and downsized to a small place

3) Siobhan took over the giant lot and placed a mansion there. She’s a stay at home mom, juggling taking care of a butler, nanny and maid while aspiring to be a perfect parent. Her husband, J Hunnington 3rd got bored at home, and to the embarrassment of Siobhan, is a mascot. Although they bicker about his “career” they are very much in love.

One of their children will inherit the entire Hunnington estate. The oldest boy is James, who likes scouting. The next is spoiled daughter Julia. The last kid is Shawna, who no one cares about and is dressed in rags.

4) Jacques Villareal passed away. Luna and Max are part of the family business, but being vampires, live in Forgotten Hallow. Max can lead and be “the brains” in his sleep, Luna “the body” is occasionally called in to seduce someone. Hugo “the heart” stayed in Windenburg, but moved to a slightly smaller place.

He’s happily married to Raj Rasoya and I self registered him from Uber to getaway driver. They moved in Geeta who loved the extra space and chatting about food and family with Hugo. She passed away, but they found a kitten shortly after and believe Geeta’s soul is in the kitten.

5) The last household is Aaron Bheda. He’s actually Arum, but Americanized himself because he’s undercover police investigating the Villarial family. Luna was called in to seduce and corrupt him. After successfully doing that, she has now gone back to Caleb Valtore. Arum’s wife left him and he’s turned to drinking.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    PTIYCAr.png
    Windslar has a camping ground with the Munch family's outdoor building :joy: I liked it so I saved it, but I really haven't used it much so someday it will be gone. There's also this nice lake from the gallery, countryside yoga studio and underground ruins that are a vampire lair for my future vampire Gideon who still lives with his mom Ulrike in Cottage Am See (his dad Guidry comes visit at times too!).

Olde Platz isn't that different from the original, I think. I downloaded new ancient ruins and cafe from the gallery and there is also my favourite vampire castle from @musteni :blush: My teen vampires Wolfgang Munch (also a ghost) and Alberto Caliente live there.

Lykke Centre has exchange option for Ubrite students. There are university commons and housing, pool, karaoke bar and nightclub. The nightclub has an indoor pool beside the dance floor and kiddie pools :sunglasses:

The Crumbling Isle has a big lake and some ruins. I have three different options for The Bluffs and still haven't decided which one I'll keep. I like the house that is currently empty, one of my main families lived there but I doubt they'll move back or any other family will be interested in the house, so I'd like to place some ruins there... just haven't found good ones yet. And then there are the two modern homes. Dominic and Moira Fyres live in the unplayed one (I'm waiting for them to age up elders and then I'll make them played again) and the other home belongs to Morgan Fyres and Ilias Goth and their little dog and kids. They are probably my favourite main family :heart:

I'd like to remove the modern homes from the Crumbling Isle and just have some ruins there, underground ruins also, but I can't do it yet. I'll wait till Dom and Moira have passed away and Ilias and Morgan move to Tartosa (if I buy MWS, otherwise they have to move somewhere else). I think I'd also like to have a farm in Windslar (perhaps the camping ground lot would be best for that, though I'm a bit sentimental about it since Morgan used to live there with the Munch boys and Alberto). I'd like to make many of the lots better... there's just never enough time for that and they are playable so I keep postponing it :sweat_smile::joy:
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    ler]
    I went in game and snapped some close ups of my progress at the moment
    more under spoiler

Beautiful work! As for the places that are troublesome, submit that you wander over to that auction/online store bay place and do some book hunting. Am into Victorian myself, and over a dozen books of house plans - many of them reprints of period books and illustrations. Dover Publishing was particularly fruitful. There is bound to be something there that will at least provide inspiration, if not copied directly.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2022
    Perfect timing for this thread :smiley: I'm currently working on Windenburg. It's big compared to other worlds and not exactly my fav... But the more I build it's not so bad. Country Living is the perfect pack to pair with this world. A lot of the community lots + a few of the residential lots I'm renovating myself. Not done yet and I think it will take me at least another month before I move onto the next world.

Lykke Centre 2/5
    Bathe de Rill
    This lot now functions as a spa. Nothing fancy for the inside. I didn't really do that great of a job. Yoga on the grassy area outside, small gym upstairs, seating/refreshment entrance, open floorplan spa in the basement.
    pgWYDOx.png

Hare Square Lovers Square
    Lovers Square is a National park for... lovers? A spot to court and possibly elope with someone complete with woohoo bushes of course. Watch out for the angry bees while you feed the birds. :smirk:
    15ek8he.png

Olde Platz 5/8
    Factory One Gothic Cathedral
    Not a very clever name but it's the direction I went. This lot is too cool for the Partihaus household and I almost kicked them out. Instead it's a Haunted house lot type with the Vampire Nexus lot trait. It's not all bad for them... They get to rent the place fully furnished in my mind. So what if the decor is a little dark and outdated. >:)
    usTfGnW.png
    XykBCo4.png
    Mr50hhg.png
    Love the idea of turning it into a nightclub :open_mouth:@Simmingal

Havisham House & Proprietor's Square
    Cozy starter homes perfect for a farming sim.
    bIBRGP2.png

Quad Manor
    This is me rebelling against the tudor style (keeping the original shell). Inside is a basic library setup. Black and white color theme with dark wood. I may change out the debate podium for a cauldron instead. Seems more fitting some how. :lol:
    yS01pv9.png
    XIcTXqL.png

The Narwhal Arms
    No longer a nightclub.. It's an old tavern style restaurant that thinks it's upscale with a formal dresscode but those who eat here continue to get sick due to the Grody lot challenge. The upstairs area I imagine could be used for a private party and the empty room could be used as a club hangout.
    y10LsUg.png
    5gnS4W9.png
    ZQDxe5A.png

The Crumbling Isle 2/5
    Dock Den
    I would love to live in this 2bed/1bath cabin by the lake.
    umMAcoL.png
    i6mQ6fK.png
    That huge 64x64 estate is huge so I placed something from the gallery instead. I have plans to reno the two modern lots on this island.

Windslar 6/7
    Rustic Residence
    I changed this lot into more of a rundown starter lot. A perfect fixer upper on the inside.
    tWjt2yh.png
    All other lots I plopped something down from the Gallery.

The Bluffs & Ancient Ruins
    02TX9wI.png
    KKr71t4.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @SimplyJen
    Love the idea of turning it into a nightclub @Simmingal

yeah I was thinking of doing that to warehouse in Moonwood when I get the pack but then i got into dilemma cause i want to make werehouse residential on that lot instead

then I realized there is literally factory in Windenburg in more commercial area I could use as nightclub and the household living there doesn't really need to live there :lol:

actually writing this I just realized party house and bro are gonna be homeless with my plan :lol: maybe I'll use remaining lot in lykke to house party house i mean they be pretty much living between two nightclubs sounds like them

aand maybe bro moves to the leftover lot in Windslar that used to have the pub hmm
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Okay turns out trying to build modern house for partyhouse household is whole another kind of torture (mostly because i hate how modern houses look :lol:) I don't think thats gonna happen :sweat_smile:

maybe they'll move to apartment or something...
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    This is my Windenburg from the decade challenge, currently in the year 2028, it has changed during the gameplay. Sometimes they rebuild old and long destroyed building, but most "modern" building, which had replaced the ruins, were plain and boring.

Current Windenburg

QixCPvm.png

Windenburg around 1931

k2P16rU.png

Surprisingly I have never demolished some buildings which I destroy in my other saves on regulary basis, because I never wanted to play there in that save. We need really to build our own apartments.
    In the modern windenburg I have two nightclub one for the adults and one for the teenagers. Well one exception is the house bottom right. That was a recreation from my old apartment in Beijing, it doesn't really belong there, but I was out of free space at that point.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2022
    I had a crazy idea to turn The Shrieking Llama bar into an actual bar with a llama.
    - First you need to place the barn and make sure the lot is residential.
    - Move in a sim and purchase the llama.
    - Evict the sim who lives there.
    - Now switch it to a bar lot type and you have yourself a llama bar. :sunglasses:

This was so worth staying up past midnight for. lol
    GtKA43z.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Windenburg edits continue I moved Bros to the lot i had empty house in
    (also known as the llama lot above :lol: i love that)
    and they now have tudor style home as well
    ZYIOxUO.png
    upstairs is pretty much settled as both have their small rooms and I added little nerding room
    Flm9rtk.png
    downstairs is for some reason very strugglesome so its empty for now
    aside from kitchen I am very hyped about because its so cozy
    y4QgIBU.png
    aand ofc theres party space
    qiaxJRr.png
    I guess its pretty much liveable i just don't know what to put in you know... living room :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    also some other edits were made:
    first off I built this lot which I copied from the map icon for windenburg :lol:
    iikitz6.png
    it sort of fades in so I forget its even actual lot and I kinda like that :lol:
    kmhzgnv.png
    x22s2yE.png
    I then needed to move my plans for inn cause this just doesn't really look like what I pictured for the inn
    so I moved that idea to center part

aand I struggled so long with inn exterior cause it never looked how i wanted it to look
    so in the end I just decided to turn to gallery with this lot
    exterior is made by someone more skilled than me :lol:
    but I removed some parts, added the part with arches, flags,lights, action :lol:
    no5PmIf.png
    insides is ''home made'' however cause it was originally residential lot which i bulldozed
    its still rather empty but so far so good
    8ruSZ05.png
    iANh5lo.png
    y8l4sJe.png
    LD81bAx.png
    will need to find placement for bar games and maybe add club hangout upstairs
    contemplating what I want to do with arches part
    cause I kinda wanted it to feel like it used to be for horses n such in ye olde ages
    but we don't really have horses do we so I wonder what it shall be used for these days
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited July 2022
    cause I kinda wanted it to feel like it used to be for horses n such in ye olde ages
    but we don't really have horses do we so I wonder what it shall be used for these days

You could use the room with the arches to create a sort of brewery considering you have a pub on the lot. Add a fizzing station and some oversized barrels and wine bottles rack and a bar height table and a couple of stools outside.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

You could use the room with the arches to create a sort of brewery considering you have a pub on the log. Add a fizzing station and some oversized barrels and wine bottles rack and a bar height table and a couple of stools outside.

Oh good idea I shall try that out :sunglasses:
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Here's mine! Map overlay by 20th Century Plumbob (free).

Ashcrash19-Windenburg.png
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    okay so small edits
    Inn
    I added couple tables outside of the pub/inn
    aJ5X0zD.png
    and some place to test drinks
    L8fe4S1.png
    rl7zSWe.png
    I kept it kinda minimal because I figured I don't want too many sims wandering there from the bar
    also I tried to build new house for Fyres but kinda eh about it
    I'm planning to make them fairies so I sort of did it with that in mind
    R8kZDtI.png
    and I wanted to use the lighter variations of these wallpapers
    cause I never do I always gravitate towards dark brown one
    but eeeh idk.
    also this church I built is kind of bothering me
    the thing is I think I need to keep it around these dimensions
    Gp0lYjs.png
    PbAT3wt.png
    BZxuP0p.png
    but the exterior is not really coming together
    and the back is pure horror :lol:
    FEaaIpV.png
    what is this horrorful face eh.
    I mean its gonna be rather evil church cause its church of watcher but :lol:
    maybe I should just bulldoze and start over eh.
    it's just kinda hard to do anything more detailed in these dimensions
    also I really want to keep two towers cause I have one tower in henford
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Simmingal I like that church. I think what's wrong with the dimension is the height. Century-long there existed one rule in germany when it comes to building houses, no building should be taller than the house of God and this is the center of the village. Well the game option is limited. Maybe use the terrain tool to uplift this building.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    well I suppose my sims may find themselves lacking in worship of their watcher
    so its quite suitable they might have forgotten about such rule :lol:

might try and redesign the whole thing in slightly bigger dimensions though
    maybe I just need to simplify the back so it stops looking so facey
    Post edited by Simmingal on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top