Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    edited July 2022
    And then two more after that. I don't want to be Debbie Downer but the live stream is Friday.

Friday has permission from me to get here early, now more than ever....starting this week I'm off on Fridays! Yay!!!
    Ooh, that's nice for you. In the countdown to my redundancy Fridays are currently the only days I work! But, being in the UK, I guess the livestream won't come til about 6 pm so I'll still be able to watch it.

Awesome! Is the UK 5 or 6 hours ahead of NYC? I was thinking you guys are 6 hours ahead, so you should easily make it.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Awesome! Is the UK 5 or 6 hours ahead of NYC? I was thinking you guys are 6 hours ahead, so you should easily make it.
    I don't know, but I just checked on YouTube and it is scheduled for 7 pm. Maybe to do with British Summertime? (Us and our ridiculous clock changes lol)
  • Options
    lakirelakire Posts: 75 Member
    edited July 2022
    I don't know, but I just checked on YouTube and it is scheduled for 7 pm. Maybe to do with British Summertime? (Us and our ridiculous clock changes lol)

UK is 5 hours ahead of NYC
    Sweden is 1 hour ahead of UK

So the livestream will be at:
    8PM Sweden time
    7PM UK time
    2PM NYC time
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited July 2022
    thats odd youtube wont let me post a video all of them keep saying unavailable when I post the ones I posted
    yesterday are still fine
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    15 Days!!!!
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Hair growth....

Hopefully not a Cousin It result... You know, the character from The Addams Family that had all the hair. ALL THE HAIR.

lol
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    blaq797 wrote: »
    Hair growth....

Hopefully not a Cousin It result... You know, the character from The Addams Family that had all the hair. ALL THE HAIR.

lol

yeah that be to much lol
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so want to make a Cousin It Addams. :D
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2022
    The promposal that they showed so far is a nice touch. Before you know it, it will be the 28th. I'm so ready for this.

Watch how this teen does his promposal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlID2bL2s9w
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    The promposal that they showed so far is a nice touch. Before you know it, it will be the 28th. I'm so ready for this.

Hahaha what a cool way to prompose!! 🥳🥳🥳
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    patrickcreatespatrickcreates Posts: 38 Member
    I think what I loved most about the trailer is the heavy art deco influence for the architecture!! I feel like this is a style we barely have in the gam right now and I can't wait to play around with all the build/buy items. Only a couple weeks away! B)
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly speed builds and commentary on The Sims 4 :blush:
    YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/PatrickFilms
    Sims Twitter: https://bit.ly/PatrickTweets
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    14 Days!!!!

2 Weeks!!!!

Can't wait to take my sims up on the ferris wheel.
  • Options
    14 Days!!!!

2 Weeks!!!!

Can't wait to take my sims up on the ferris wheel.

me to cat
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

Looking at this video the game does not portray the cringe enough with proposals
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Looking at this video the game does not portray the cringe enough with proposals
    Haha that video truly was cringeworthy. Thank goodness I never had to live through promposals as a teen.
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Haha that video truly was cringeworthy. Thank goodness I never had to live through promposals as a teen.

Me too! My teen self would have wanted to climb into my locker, 😂
  • Options
    edited July 2022
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Disappointing that they didn't use the "Kevin" trailer on Instagram to show the new body hair. All these Instagram trailers look as if the EP had no content at all 😥
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    If we get wants and fears, we better get reactions to those promposals. I never understand why make such a big deal over a dance would of probably either laugh or been embarrassed.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I ended up on heavy rotation for my werewolves, so I have a bunch of kids that I'll be aging up early for this now, unless I pkay just right we'll see.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options

I think its sweet
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Disappointing that they didn't use the "Kevin" trailer on Instagram to show the new body hair. All these Instagram trailers look as if the EP had no content at all 😥

They showed it in the trailer pretty regularly, and showed him shaving. And since body hair itself is a base game feature it makes sense that they would want to focus more on things coming in the PACK.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Wouldn't It Be Nice
    https://youtu.be/3y44BJgkdZs
  • Options
    13 Days!!!!
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    An article has been leaked that mentioned wants and fears as well as an attraction syste which will split romantic attraction and sexual attraction.