Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder what that "Base Game Update" is on the roadmap?

jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
I mean everybody knows about the body hair. But I wonder what else?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,703 Member
    Guess we'll have to wait and see. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    I'm really hoping on maybe attraction system, and expansion of neighborhood stories so I don't have to pair up townies anymore. I have my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.
  • Options
    SusanaLeoteSusanaLeote Posts: 36 Member
    I hope the gardening bug fixed
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    The hints in the High School Years info (something about helping your sims find who they are) and the facts that there will be crushes and you can be asked out by other sims in the new pack, support the idea of an attraction system. Or at least a system that will let you set gay/straight/bi/pan and cis/trans.
    My hope is that it will also allow you to set faithful/less faithful so some of my very married sims can stop engaging in flirting when I'm not playing them.

But that's speculation, and it's almost certain to be the update with the body hair.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited July 2022
    Probably the sitting on the bed and floor to do homework cause honestly, it’s be pretty stupid if that was solely exclusive to the pack…it is EA tho 😂
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,447 Member
    Probably the sitting on the bed and floor to do homework cause honestly, it’s be pretty stupid if that was solely exclusive to the pack…it is EA tho 😂

The pack description also mentions reading in bed. I hope that will all be base game. It would be a bit sad if this option was locked behind a 40€ pack.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,990 Member

I wish but honestly i fear its gonna be pack only given how much of it was in trailer and i am salty in advance
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited July 2022
    In addition to several of the things already mentioned I feel like we're going to get more body customization options in CAS, besides just body hair. I can't think of any other reason why they singled out the trans pride flag for inclusion in the promo pic. If it was just because it was still June and Pride Month, which June was already as good as over, why not include some of the other flags or the one that seems to encompass the whole spectrum. Including just that one pride flag means something specifically trans related or it was merely window dressing which would be sad.
  • Options
    Daephene wrote: »
    The hints in the High School Years info (something about helping your sims find who they are) and the facts that there will be crushes and you can be asked out by other sims in the new pack, support the idea of an attraction system. Or at least a system that will let you set gay/straight/bi/pan and cis/trans.
    My hope is that it will also allow you to set faithful/less faithful so some of my very married sims can stop engaging in flirting when I'm not playing them.

But that's speculation, and it's almost certain to be the update with the body hair.

Exciting if true.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    edited July 2022

My Guesses

Acne

An Attraction System

Possibly sims sitting in bed,reading in bed,pillowfighting,texting in bed,sitting on the ground etc.

Crushes

Hopefully boy/girlfriend in cas.

Curved Walls

Slow Dancing

Sims your not playing asking your sim out.
  • Options

My Guesses

Acne

An Attraction System

Possibly sims sitting in bed,reading in bed,pillowfighting,texting in bed,sitting on the ground etc.

Crushes

Hopefully boy/girlfriend in cas.

Curved Walls

Slow Dancing

Sims your not playing asking your sim out.

amazing! I also heard about the curved walls apparently they got leaked. Hoping there is really an attraction system and crushes.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    They better add R&B radio station to the list, NOW!!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,993 Member
    I heard we were getting curved walls…..
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Attraction system.
    Likes and dislikes regarding CAS in preparation for that simfluencer app.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    I think they will patch in fashion likes and dislikes hopefully some attraction system or crushes is going to be a very shallow feature.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    Football may be added to the base game and hopefully cheerleaders will be tied in with the University EP.
  • Options
    CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Teens sometimes take on part-time work after school, so perhaps some of the base game jobs will be getting interactive components?
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Maybe cars...

Most everyone has already said curved walls so I'm just throwing that one out there. I know I'm excited to see what is coming in the update as it looks to be a big one.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

We love RnB!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,028 Member
    You know how some classes have you raise a robot baby? Or a class pet? That, but with dragons. You hatch the egg and raise a dragon to pass Parenting class.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,959 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    You know how some classes have you raise a robot baby? Or a class pet? That, but with dragons. You hatch the egg and raise a dragon to pass Parenting class.

Hatching dragon eggs and raising them. Where have I heard that before....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

We love RnB!
    Agreed! R&B has become the most popular music genre first appearing in The Sims 2 and then The Sims 3 Pets. So that my R&B music needs to come back before 2022 will be over with lots of lots of kits with no second EP of 2022 and SPs.