Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    CC Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CAS Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Mod Updates
    Cleared by Creator
    • MSQSims - all not updated
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    There's seem to be some kind of conflict between the updated Relationship and Wellness mod by Lumingo and Adeeping's updated Healtchare mod. I can't get any healthcare information on the sims' phones which I had been able before I added the updated Relationship and Wellness mod last night

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    There's seem to be some kind of conflict between the updated Relationship and Wellness mod by Lumingo and Adeeping's updated Healtchare mod. I can't get any healthcare information on the sims' phones which I had been able before I added the updated Relationship and Wellness mod last night

did you get the mood pack? and make sure to clear cache also double check you don't have duplicates i was struggling 2 and yesterday it turned out i had two health files but differnt months. pulled the bad one out and the problem fixed itself.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    edited June 2022

did you get the mood pack? and make sure to clear cache also double check you don't have duplicates i was struggling 2 and yesterday it turned out i had two health files but different months. pulled the bad one out and the problem fixed itself.

the mood pack wouldn't affect the healthcare's mod phone ability. And that's what is missing from my game when I have healthcare mod + the other person's pregnancy &relationship Mod installed And the mood pack wasn't part of the most recent update from adeeping and I don't have any duplicates of either..

needed the general pie menu which wasn't incldued.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Ailias_2Ailias_2 Posts: 21 Member
    I have encountered a CAS glitch with male sims homeless that usually work paparazzi or vendors - in CAS they have default top with female small pink bra.
    do you know what causes this bug?
    fortunately my playable sims are not infected. checked.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Ailias_2 wrote: »
    I have encountered a CAS glitch with male sims homeless that usually work paparazzi or vendors - in CAS they have default top with female small pink bra.
    do you know what causes this bug?
    fortunately my playable sims are not infected. checked.
    Do you have a default underwear replacement?
  • Options
    > @QueenMercy said:
    > Do you have a default underwear replacement?
    NO
    I just have 1 default male top and 1 default male bottom.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

did you get the mood pack? and make sure to clear cache also double check you don't have duplicates i was struggling 2 and yesterday it turned out i had two health files but different months. pulled the bad one out and the problem fixed itself.

the mood pack wouldn't affect the healthcare's mod phone ability. And that's what is missing from my game when I have healthcare mod + the other person's pregnancy &relationship Mod installed And the mood pack wasn't part of the most recent update from adeeping and I don't have any duplicates of either..

needed the general pie menu which wasn't incldued.

yeah the pie menus were added in the last version.
  • Options
    BessyBessy Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! All of my mods are compatible with the patch and Werewolves. Plants and Sculptures Anywhere were updated to add the new items.
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Hey, hey,

My 4 careers run smoothly. I have not changed anything concerning the pronouns yet - simply because I don't know what I have to do with the English strings ... I will update the strings as soon as I know. :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Thanks, all!

Cleared by Creator
    all mods by
    • Bessy
    • Helen912

Mod Updates
    CC Updates
    New and Noteworthy for the Pack
    • make fated mates less easy! (Lumpinou)
      makes it so that Fated Mates chance runs only Once per sim flirted with instead of running again every time you flirt, even with the same sim
      Makes the chance lower (from 50 to 15)
  • Options
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    > @Ailias_2 said:
    > > @QueenMercy said:
    > > Do you have a default underwear replacement?
    > NO
    > I just have 1 default male top and 1 default male bottom.
    >

The source of my found bug is in Default Bottom that brokes default top
    BTTB 6 Bottom Collection 1 Soft No.2 M Cut CAS_Default by BANK42n
  • Options
    > @Ailias_2 said:
    > > @Ailias_2 said:
    > > > @QueenMercy said:
    > > > Do you have a default underwear replacement?
    > > NO
    > > I just have 1 default male top and 1 default male bottom.
    > >
    >
    > The source of my found bug is in Default Bottom that brokes default top
    > BTTB 6 Bottom Collection 1 Soft No.2 M Cut CAS_Default by BANK42n

from creator site: (citation)
    I still cannot fix the Default bottom part that overrides the female body. I still find the solution and update again. I suggest not to use the Default bottom part for now
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Mod Updates
    CC and CAS Mod Updates
  • Options
    SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    Luthienrising, I don't remember seeing this one. I may have missed it on your list. Sims4me whim overhaul gave me an error code 140:64fba83:23d9ecb2 upon launch on any game I tried to load. Took it out, left in all my other mods, and the error code disappeared. Put it back in, and it came back.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Luthienrising, I don't remember seeing this one. I may have missed it on your list. Sims4me whim overhaul gave me an error code 140:64fba83:23d9ecb2 upon launch on any game I tried to load. Took it out, left in all my other mods, and the error code disappeared. Put it back in, and it came back.

Sims4Me files are from Bienchen. Are you using the latest version (found here)? Do you have any other mods that also affect whims? Did you remember to delete localthumbcache (some also recommend deleting resource.cfg) before reloading the game?

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    The preteen mod is also broken.
    All preteens in my game no longer junior high student after the update
  • Options
    KriseldaKriselda Posts: 25 Member
    Hi! I know one of my mods has caused Moonlight Mills to go missing (as in, it doesn't even show up as an option to select) and am in the process of testing my mods. Problem is, I've got a TON of them, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knew of a mod causing that kind of a problem on the off chance I could make my search shorter. ANY help is appreciated!!
  • Options
    LisaG46LisaG46 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello. I'm newish to CC for the game so I'm not exactly sure how the problem reporting goes, but I've read through this and didn't see this mentioned yet- after the patch my default replacement skins (Llumisims_MagnoliaV3DefaultSkin_Merged) have a odd cracking look around the eyes and the forehead.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    Kriselda wrote: »
    Hi! I know one of my mods has caused Moonlight Mills to go missing (as in, it doesn't even show up as an option to select) and am in the process of testing my mods. Problem is, I've got a TON of them, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knew of a mod causing that kind of a problem on the off chance I could make my search shorter. ANY help is appreciated!!

possibly anything to do with UI mods like do you have the latest ui mod if you use it

• Options
    renlishrenlish Posts: 7 New Member
    > @LisaG46 said:
    > Hello. I'm newish to CC for the game so I'm not exactly sure how the problem reporting goes, but I've read through this and didn't see this mentioned yet- after the patch my default replacement skins (Llumisims_MagnoliaV3DefaultSkin_Merged) have a odd cracking look around the eyes and the forehead.

Yes, some skins and skin overlays are affected by the new patch and DLC. I have a bunch by other creators that I've pinpointed and removed from my mod folder whilst I wait to figure out a fix. I *believe* you can use the following tool to fix skins as well as sliders and presets but I haven't tried it yet...

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=613061

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top