Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone’s werewolf’s human form looks different?

My sim’s face changed in her human form after becoming a werewolf. Is this normal? Or a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    In what way? Is it a normal face? I know some people have been having issues with their werewolf faces glitching out because of mods, but it sounds like you might be having the opposite issue?
  • Options
    lienne11lienne11 Posts: 192 Member
    In what way? Is it a normal face? I know some people have been having issues with their werewolf faces glitching out because of mods, but it sounds like you might be having the opposite issue?

Like the jaw structure changed along with other facial features on the human face
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Probably an issue of the human form being linked to the werewolf form.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,940 Member
    lienne11 wrote: »

Like the jaw structure changed along with other facial features on the human face

I haven't heard anyone mention anything like that. By any chance did you make any changes to your sim's wolf form face in CAS? If you did and the two forms were still linked any changes to the wolf face would appear on the human face too. That's the only thing other than a random glitch or bug I can think of that would cause that.
  • Options

I haven't heard anyone mention anything like that. By any chance did you make any changes to your sim's wolf form face in CAS? If you did and the two forms were still linked any changes to the wolf face would appear on the human face too. That's the only thing other than a random glitch or bug I can think of that would cause that.

Maybe that’s what it was
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,940 Member

Maybe that’s what it was

Right above the thumbnail of the wolf face there is what looks like two chain links, if they are connected the two forms are linked and any changes you make to one shows up on the other also.

• Options
    edited June 2022

Maybe that’s what it was

Right above the thumbnail of the wolf face there is what looks like two chain links, if they are connected the two forms are linked and any changes you make to one shows up on the other also.
    Thanks! Figured it out

Post edited by lienne11 on
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    This seems to be a bit glitchy.

I went into CAS with my new werewolf and changed my sim's clothes as a human, then went into werewolf CAS. Unlinked him from his human form. Only added some patterns to his fur, didn't change the bone structure. Still, when I took him out of CAS, his face structure was totally different, nose was flatter, and his chin was shorter. Suffice it to say I was a bit annoyed and had to roll back a save.

I'm nervous to go back into CAS with my werewolf. I didn't change anything in their face structure.