Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonwood Mill not working

Anybody else's new world freeze and is just a white screen when trying to load into it? All the other worlds are fine except for that one. It completely freezes the screen and I have to exit to main menu. I just took out all my mods and am currently repairing the game and going to try again. I'll update if it fixes it and then I'll notify ea if it doesn't. Just wanted to see if anyone is having a similar problem.

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I had the same problem. I did a repair and loaded it up and it opened. However every single lot got a 135 when I tried to have any Sim visit it. I am now taking out my entire mod folder and going back in. Ugh!
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    My game is working with mods no problems
  • Options
    LiLa_LiLaLiLa_LiLa Posts: 1 New Member
    Same here. White screen while all the other worlds are visible. No problem there. I disabled all my mods and now it's working and the world is visible. But at the Moment I don't know which of my 1000 mods is interfering with the world...
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I am waiting for my mod updates before I install the pack.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    So, its working now. The only mods I use are all of SimRealist mods except for the organic one, KawaiiStacie's better education, and MCCC. Oh, I do have a random functional broom mod that I took out as well. I left all of my cc though so its none of those.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    lovemy4s wrote: »
    Anybody else's new world freeze and is just a white screen when trying to load into it? All the other worlds are fine except for that one. It completely freezes the screen and I have to exit to main menu. I just took out all my mods and am currently repairing the game and going to try again. I'll update if it fixes it and then I'll notify ea if it doesn't. Just wanted to see if anyone is having a similar problem.

I believe that's the T.O.O.L. mod causing it, it was just updated as well.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    lovemy4s wrote: »
    So, its working now. The only mods I use are all of SimRealist mods except for the organic one, KawaiiStacie's better education, and MCCC. Oh, I do have a random functional broom mod that I took out as well. I left all of my cc though so its none of those.

Ah, that should narrow it down! Of these mods I have SimRealist Banking (none of their others), MCCC and necrodog's rideable broom. Currently repairing, maybe that helps already.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    @EA_Cade Thank you, that was the culprit! I was sure I had updated it, but must have missed a re-update. My sims are in Moonwood Mill now (they probably would have preferred not to be).
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    So that's what caused it! Thanks @EA_Cade !
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    No worries! I'll be leaving this thread here since it's a popular mod and I feel it'll get more visibility in this section. :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    Thanks so much for this post and solution. I had the same issue.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited June 2022
    My world worked fine. Only glitch I had was the first time I asked celeste, the bartender, about Moonwood Mills everyone at the bar reset themselves at the same time.