Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Werewolves ?

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Around the 7th - 15th of June. :p
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    No
    I'm glad for those who have awaited more Occults, but I'm so not into Occults. I do hope you find it satisfactory and up to your expectations. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Absolutely! I will try to wait until whatever bugs it introduces are fixed and probably for a sale. But I've been waiting too long since I never successfully got a sim turned to a werewolf in Sims 2 and didn't play Sims 3.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Undecided
    Maybe when it's on sale.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Undecided
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is a toggle switch because I really want to buy this.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, although I'm waiting for the livestream before I decide whether or not I will get it as a pre-sale.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'm glad for those who have awaited more Occults, but I'm so not into Occults. I do hope you find it satisfactory and up to your expectations. :)

i'm not sure about it either but i have to have iti'm a collector
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Of course! What's not to love about this pack!? It's way better than I thought it was gonna be. I'm super excited and have been waiting on a werewolf pack for so long!
    He/Him
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    This is the third pack I have preordered and, though there will be bugs, I cannot wait to download it!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I haven't been this excited by a pack since Vampires. And I am not even primarily an occult player.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I kind of have to buy werewolves. I love the Vampires, and haunted house themes.
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited June 2022
    No
    No. I don't play with occults. And it's expensive. I'd get something like Spa Day instead, which I still don't have, of course on a sale.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    It's an occult. Of course I will.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, because I want to show my support for supernatural packs and also the BB looks amazing. But I'm not a fan of how the werewolves look.

• Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Yes, definately. I really like occults and Im a big fan of the BB items.
    Im hoping its not too buggy as they have RoM and Vampires to build on when it comes to werewolf systems.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Eeek! I pre-ordered it…

First thing I’ll do is fix every single pre-made’s wolf form to look more wolf like instead of the werecarebears they currently look like and then I’ll create my test sim. Can’t decide if I should make her human first and change her during gameplay or just make her a wolf in CAS?

Decisions, decisions…
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Undecided
    I will buy it if we get fairies. :)

In TS3 I had a supernatural household that I really enjoyed.
    It was comprised of a vampire, a witch, a fortune teller, who also became a witch, a werewolf, a scientist, and a fairy, who was the leader.
    I would love to play their scenario again, but this time I will play their lives before they all met.

I think my fortune teller might be a paranormal investigator this time.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    It's an occult. Of course I will.

Ditto.
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Undecided
    I'm still making up my mind about this one. I'll probably wait until it's been out for a while so I can see how well it works and how some of you incorporate it into your games.

I don't use occults very often; I have Spellcasters, mermaids, and aliens in my saves, but of the three, only the Spellcasters are part of my usual game style. I really like Sulani, though, so I didn't hesitate to buy Island Living, and I wanted the careers in Get to Work. The aliens and mermaids were part of the deal.

I'm not as big a fan of rough, edgy worlds, so Moonwood Mill doesn't draw me in immediately.

On the other hand, Remus Lupin is one of my family's favorite Harry Potter characters. A Lupinesque Sim, a werewolf good guy, might be a lot of fun to have in my Simworld.

And, I know a lot of you are super excited about this pack, and it's cool to see you getting so pumped. I'm all for making it possible for Simmers to enjoy the game their own way. :smile:
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    llejenallejena Posts: 10 New Member
    Undecided
    I have to see how well or badly it works before making any decisions. I Don't trust EA.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes on Day 1.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    No
    May we have some peace now as folks move on to something else? The toddler uproar was nothing compared to this, and it absolutely dominated the forums back in the day.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    No
    No. I like my game to be realistic but I'm happy that so many are excited for this.
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Its a yes from me as I’m a collector of The Sims