Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Ok, what does the front of the pack say, can anyone Translate it?

Google translates it as (Portuguese) "Upcoming Go Crazy"
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I love the hair! Plus the werewolf don't like a sim with hair.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,053 Member
    Please, let the pack be released within 1-2 weeks. Don't make us wait 3, like you did with RoM. Please, I need my werewolves.
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I just hope that the wolves aren't recognizable. Like your reputation drops if a vamp compels a person to drink, whatever a werewolf does shouldn't do that because why would they be recognizable? They're werewolves.

If my sim walks down the street and sees a wolf, I don't want to know who that is because part of the fun would be figuring it out. Also I hope that sims don't know that people are werewolves unless the secret is shared? Like there is no way to hide vampirism, and mermaids have that dolphin cackle which is the #1 reason I can't stand them. Aliens in disguise is a good feature for me, not that I use it often when I play, but I like being able to hide secrets.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I really think the werewolf suits the cartoonish style of Sims 4. Considering Sims 4 has been my favorite art style, I'm here for it.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    I like the picture we got, far better than what we had in 2 and 3 for a start, fully furred and you can get rid of the pesky human clothing.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I just hope that the wolves aren't recognizable. Like your reputation drops if a vamp compels a person to drink, whatever a werewolf does shouldn't do that because why would they be recognizable? They're werewolves.

If my sim walks down the street and sees a wolf, I don't want to know who that is because part of the fun would be figuring it out. Also I hope that sims don't know that people are werewolves unless the secret is shared? Like there is no way to hide vampirism, and mermaids have that dolphin cackle which is the #1 reason I can't stand them. Aliens in disguise is a good feature for me, not that I use it often when I play, but I like being able to hide secrets.

That would be nice, but I won't be holding my breath hoping for it. Sims seem to be born with an innate ability to know everything about everyone in the whole Sims world, even when they haven't met them yet. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    edited June 2022
    Oh my I am so excited for this!! I love the direction they have chosen for the Werewolves, it suits the art style of the Sims 4 so well. The new fashion and hairs also look amazing, finally some grungy looks !! Let's hope the gameplay is on the same level as vampires..
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Getting exciting!!

(meanwhile Im thinking who in the game would make a good werewolf. Im thinking Don Lothario, Knox Greenburg and Cassandra Goth!). :)
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Please, let the pack be released within 1-2 weeks. Don't make us wait 3, like you did with RoM. Please, I need my werewolves.

SillySimmuz made YouTube video where he predicted a June 14, release date based on the highly moon-centric clues and the fact that that date is a Tuesday and it’s the full moon.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Trailer tomorrow at 11! Eastern I believe
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I have a name for my werewolf Silver Wolfe.. with Gray eyes and maybe gray or white hair. :p
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Not what I expected (or hoped for), but hopefully CAS will allow us to do some wonders. Dark fur will go a long way. And some face-tweaking. I hope they come with some torn clothes. I just picture my Werewolf in a semi-shredded buttoned shirt. And purple pants. No wait, that was the Hulk. At least I know what I will name him.

Maybe the Werewolves will keep their equipment?

Sarah Sim encounters a Werewolf. Gets the idea that she has to call best friend Bella Simson. She calls, and a calltone immediatly comes from the Werewolf's fur. Now Sarah can draw two conclusions. Either her best friend's phone has been stolen, or....

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited June 2022
    I hope there is also some cool gameplay for people who don't play occults. If it's like vampires, I am probably not going to get it.
    Post edited by SimKonfetti on
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited June 2022
    My! What a big... collar you have!

Not what I wanted CAS wise but I can live with it. Love the look of the werewolf itself though as it suits the artstyle - hopefully they will be customisable like in C&D and I think darker fur would look scarier. Can't wait until tomorrow to watch the trailer!!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,127 Member
    edited June 2022
    Hmn is one of them Greg or not though
    unsure how I feel about this wolfie form yet
    hoping theres more options for colors and shapes and whatnot

oh and option to wear clothing in the wolf form yes, pants at least would be appreciated :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member

We have the option to "Ask If Mermaid" constantly and sims have to "discover" that another sim is an alien (but all sims seem to know that vampires are vampires), so maybe they'll have to "ask" or "discover" that someone's a werewolf. I give it a 50/50 chance.
  • Options
    RoseQuartz wrote: »

We have the option to "Ask If Mermaid" constantly and sims have to "discover" that another sim is an alien (but all sims seem to know that vampires are vampires), so maybe they'll have to "ask" or "discover" that someone's a werewolf. I give it a 50/50 chance.

Yeah, I assume there could be some sort of minor deception/gaslighting thing like how some mermaids act like, “What do you mean, I have a tail? You must be seeing things…”, while swimming with a tail. 😄

It will be interesting to see whether or not sims can recognize the original sims’ identities based on their werewolf forms or not….
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    One thing I really like for sure, though. The CAS on all of the sims look great! 🤗👍 I would get it just for the CAS, so far. Would be interesting to see the B/B, especially if there is a new world.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Ahhh I don't think the werewolves will have tails... not sure how I feel about that!
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Let's see. Even the dogs and cats have their names over their heads, and the furry bear in Granite Falls I think has its human name over its head, too. It'll probably be a hybrid thing where we can see who the werewolf is but the sims may or may not know.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,143 Member
    @LatinaBunny What I and others had in mind as far as scary was, let's face it, unrealistic. The more time that passes and let that image roll around in my head I'm really excited. After that initial shock, I have to say i think they did a fantastic job with the limitations they"re forced to work with

Yeah, when I saw some artwork of some occult fans putting up of what they hoped for, I was thinking about how that would fit in Sims 4’s limited framework and cutesy/goofy artstyle, so maybe this is what we should have expected, lol. 😅

But I’m kind of glad it’s a bit goofy, since Sims 4 (and some of Sims series) was always a bit goofy to me.

Here’s to hoping there will be some customization for those who want scarier or more beastly looks. Maybe the snout, different ear types, maybe different facial features/facial shapes, variety of fur colors and patterns or variety of textures, etc. :smile:

I am curious to find out if there is a regular full-fledged wolf form, though. Perhaps that would be asking for too much, since that would be 3 forms, and not just 2….?

We can hope. A full wolf form was kind of what I had in mind as like the highest level werewolf. They could chose to continue to look like werewolf or they could opt for full blown wolf form. I can't wait to see what we get for customization. Ahooooo🐺

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top