Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers & Moonlight Chic Official Countdown Thread (Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I can't help but notice that there's a recurrent theme in the kits about the moon. One of the kits is called Moonlight, there's the image of the moon in both kits, the little girl is thinking about the moon and there's a little rocket for travelling to the moon. Wonder what else they have in store.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Little Campers Kit looks and sounds adorable - I know it will be really popular. Too bad none of my sims have kids! :D

Moonlight Chic sounds ok, but I need to see more screenshots.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    It's a good thing a few of my married sims has a child or two so that they can use the Little Campers stuff.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    Little Campers Kit looks and sounds adorable - I know it will be really popular. Too bad none of my sims have kids! :D

I think it's time for your sims to make some! 😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Yeah I wonder why there is no trailer.
  • Options

Some of that stuff adults can use including that TV and the lighted swings.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

I think it's time for your sims to make some! 😁

Hmmm, I'll have to see who volunteers. Right now, nobody is even flirting!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member

My adult sims better be able to enjoy a blanket fort too!
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »

I read that as "blanket fart" and couldn't help wondering if anyone except the one who dealt it would enjoy that. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I'll get both, but I am probably the one percent that is more interested in the fashion one.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    My sims can use all that stuff from both kits.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I've been so unexcited about the game lately - no new EP in the fall/winter, the game pack was okay, but I'm not into weddings, and I really loathe werewolves...but finally! Something for kids! (And please, please, please a few things toddlers can interact with?)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I've been so unexcited about the game lately - no new EP in the fall/winter, the game pack was okay, but I'm not into weddings, and I really loathe werewolves...but finally! Something for kids! (And please, please, please a few things toddlers can interact with?)

I hope there is more for kids this year then the kit though it is cute all so I hope we get some new aspirations
    we did get knew ones with bust the dust @invisiblgirl
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

I read that as "blanket fart" and couldn't help wondering if anyone except the one who dealt it would enjoy that. :lol:

I laughed way too hard at this. 🤣

I don't think I ever fully matured.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »

I laughed way too hard at this. 🤣

I don't think I ever fully matured.

:lol: I know I haven't.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    6 Days and Counting!!!!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Is the car dollhouse on the first camper picture a hint? The license plate says 22-1: first EP 2022 = cars? It would be funny to place such an obvious hint while everybody is focusing on the werewolf 😊🚕
  • Options
    Is the car dollhouse on the first camper picture a hint? The license plate says 22-1: first EP 2022 = cars? It would be funny to place such an obvious hint while everybody is focusing on the werewolf 😊🚕

I found it interesting that they added a craftable car for kids. They also gave kids the little rocket thing. Now I wonder if they will give adults their craftable car too. They already have a craftable rocket.

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited May 2022
    Do you think the car is craftable? My guess is that it is the backside of a dollhouse. I believe a guru mentioned on twitter that the kit contains a dollhouse and I see no other fitting item ...
    PS: SG Azure confirmed the dollhouse.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Do you think the car is craftable? My guess is that it is the backside of a dollhouse. I believe a guru mentioned on twitter that the kit contains a dollhouse and I see no other fitting item ...
    PS: SG Azure confirmed the dollhouse.

I've never seen a doll house with lights, so I don't think it's a doll house. I think it's a science kit object that kids can build. And speaking of funny stuff, that marshmallow boy sculpture they showed in the tent picture, I thought it was a toilet paper holder. :lol:
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

I really can't see a way cars would even be usable in the game other than as an annoying way of teleport to other worlds instead of just using the phone tho. There is no room physically nor a practical use for them.

It is most likely just like literally everything in the screenshot and flavor text (in both kits the flavor text talk about the night and being wild btw) a hint of werewolves.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2022

I really can't see a way cars would even be usable in the game other than as an annoying way of teleport to other worlds instead of just using the phone tho. There is no room physically nor a practical use for them.

It is most likely just like literally everything in the screenshot and flavor text (in both kits the flavor text talk about the night and being wild btw) a hint of werewolves.

They could have the same interactions as the TS2 cars/junk car and be expanded on with Driving/Mechanics skills and related careers:
    • Driving jobs (cabbie, Uber/Lyft driver, trucker, bus driver, limo driver, racing drivers, stunt drivers, driving instructor/examiner etc).
    • Mechanic/Garage and/or Petrol/Gas Station business.
    • Car sales with GTW retail.
    • Driving/roadtrip rabbithole adventures like the rocketship.
    • Unique lots only accessible via a car (like Sixam requires a rocket or portal).
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Oh wow that's a dollhouse? Pretty cool I love the design! I feel like cars were in the making for a while now and there have been so many hints.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Little Campers looks like it will be a good kit. I have to see more of the Chic Nights.
    WbUrFQm.png