Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre Mades you forget exist

I was thinking that in my new load I should add more pre made storyline efforts... at least as far as they concern my own sims

I realized that there are pre mades I've never even heard of and then those I forget about.

The free spirit household is by far, for me, the household I fully forget about. I'm working out how to add them in but literally never ever see them which is odd. You'd think free spirits would be more social.

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Funny isn't it? I see the Fengs and Landgraabs all the time, but never the Roomies for example.
  • Options
    crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    I had completely forgotten about the Karaoke Legends household until I got a story notification that they up and moved out of San Myshuno.
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    All of Glimmerbrook. The Free Spirits. The women of Partihaus. Miko Ojo. That's just off the top of my head.πŸ˜†
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I take a look at every premade family whenever there's a new pack, even though I rarely use them, and while I can't remember everyone's name and face and history, I usually remember something about them when I see them in the game. That being said, I find the Eco Lifestyle premades rather forgettable. I remember the woman who keeps calling to make you donate 1$ (just don't ask me what her name was), but that family where the teenage son wears a bag over his head, I probably wouldn't even recognise them if my sims ran into them in public.

Oh, and there was that one time I killed a premade by accident. Well, no, the killing wasn't an accident per se, but I assumed he was a randomly generated townie because of his awful clothes, and my occults don't mind using those for target practice. The premades are usually left alone as long as I don't need them, except for... well, that one case.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited May 2022
    I try to remember most of them
    but really I tend to forget many of the young adult only or happy family no drama ones or ones that simply don't collide with my current storyline like say Delgatos or roomies or something

also if they live in modern style house the likelihood of me not remembering them is 2x such as spencer kim lewis
    or the get famous not judith ward sims

oh and I keep forgetting Johnny Zest i really should do something about him
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I remember them all, but I never play them. Most pre-mades get deleted early on in most of my saves. Or they already were, if I'm using one of my own custom "starter" saves, in which the "pre-mades" are actually offspring of some of the originals. Lately I've been considering making a new "starter" that includes the originals as highly customized versions. It may have been long enough now that my I've-seen-these-sims-waaaaay-too-often syndrome might have abated enough to allow me to survive it. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I don't see the Kim family as often as I had. I actually checked after seeing this thread to see if maybe neighborhood stories had nuked them, but they're still there.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I play with them all so it's hard to forget them. Some I like less than others though.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    VeeDub wrote: Β»
    I remember them all, but I never play them. Most pre-mades get deleted early on in most of my saves. Or they already were, if I'm using one of my own custom "starter" saves, in which the "pre-mades" are actually offspring of some of the originals. Lately I've been considering making a new "starter" that includes the originals as highly customized versions. It may have been long enough now that my I've-seen-these-sims-waaaaay-too-often syndrome might have abated enough to allow me to survive it. :lol:

I am the opposite, I never play them as main sims, I only play a premade if I add them to a household because I want babies with them, but I have a huge problems continuing my game after they start dying. The game just loses some interest for me when the premades start disappear.

To answer the OP... Not sure. But i am not sure if it's MCCC or the story telling in game, but I see the premades all the time. Both as club members in say gyms, but also as vendors or bartenders or whatever.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    The entire population of Brindleton Bay is super forgettable to me. Mayor Whiskers is the only exception.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    The entire population of Brindleton Bay is super forgettable to me. Mayor Whiskers is the only exception.

IF you own a pet, you see them all the time, since they are constantly being spawned in the vet clinic(s).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I wouldn't say I forget about Darling Walsh.. more like the game does. I hardly see them walking around. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Turn off aging. Otherwise all the "elders" are dead within 10 game days. :(
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    @mightysprite it is strange as to which pre mades show up. Daryl Charm is constantly out and about yet I never see.. his brother? Tomax? I see Jay and Zoey but never the other two from that household I think Mitch and Gavin. I never see the free spirits though. Never. Doesn't matter what load those 2 never interact. They didn't even show up to a welcome wagon
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    All of Evergreen Harbor. My sims don't visit that town, and they never run into the premades from Evergreen Harbor.

Tina Tinker shows up occasionally at a household I'm playing. Usually to fix things, upgrade, or just give crafting stuff. Kinda cool having her show up as an NPC since I do have her household on as "played".
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited May 2022
    If I forgot about them, I can't name them, right? ;)
    Post edited by Skyrryx on
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    Lost_LaprasLost_Lapras Posts: 7 New Member
    It's mostly the ones I dislike, like the Spencer-Kim family, they've been here since 2014, yet they're all so forgettable. Most of the Mt.Komorebi residents too.
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    When I start new saves I delete most of the townies with a few exceptions - Don Lothario (sometimes I'll even go in and delete Nina, Dina, and Katrina ahahaha), Brant and Brent, Mayor Whiskers and the Ghost Dog, Judith Ward, Nalani the mermaid, the Bjergsens, Penny Pizzaz, the Crumplebottoms, and the Chopras.

So if they're not on that list, then I've mostly forgotten about them. I rarely play with them; the exception is Don because I make sure he goes around and impregnates a lot of people. In my latest save he actually married into my main family and still has lots of children throughout the save, which has made dating very hard for the upcoming generation.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I am pretty familiar with evry one in Expansion packs upto and including "Get Famous" and also Tina Tinker and her wife plus the Crumblebottons. In Game Packs I am familiar with everyone up to and including Batuu
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    All of Glimmerbrook. The Free Spirits. The women of Partihaus. Miko Ojo. That's just off the top of my head.πŸ˜†

From Glimmerbrook it's Tomax, with whom I play and befriend every time, but about the other household mate I always ignore her, since she is dispensible for me. The girlfriend of Darrel, lol I forgot her name totally 😬, who appears regularly in my games and is a good friend to my sims, but unfortunately the neighborhood stories always decide to kill her early in the game. The rest of Glimmerbrook die or move out with any taken notice from my side, but my name memory is horrible anyways, all I see is always the names which I can't even spell.