Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

accessory not showing up at all in Create-a-Sim?

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
edited May 2022 in CAS Custom Content
I'm want to use one pose but it requires an accessory. It doesn't seem to have a mesh which is required. But I thinking it does and the creator forgot to add where to find the mesh. I looked in every single part of CAS accessory and the accessory doesn't show up at all. And my game is up to date (without a few packs but up to date). I have looked up under: bracelets, gloves, rings, leggings and socks. I have also looked under: Earrings, necklaces and glasses. I have even looked under HATS. And the accessory isn't showing up at all.

My game says it's in there but at the same time it's not in there? I even tried removing the other accessories I have in my game to see if that might make it show up and still nothing.

But the pose the accessory goes with from the creator's site is from six years ago so I might have to go without it.
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    You could try removing the gender tag. It could be that wasn't assigned by the creator. I would be happy to search for the mesh if that is needed, just post the link to where you orginally found it. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    You could try removing the gender tag. It could be that wasn't assigned by the creator. I would be happy to search for the mesh if that is needed, just post the link to where you orginally found it. :)

I did tried that still nothing showed up at all. I ended up not needing it because of the way the shot was taken would have blocked the beer bottle anyway
    6adMCGP.gif