Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does EA Play give a 10% discount on kits? And can this be used on origin for PC?

I have gamepass Ultimate and I’m trying to figure out if I can use the EA Play aspect of it to get 10% off of the TS4 Kits on PC.

I’m guessing this has been asked and answered dozens of times but I’m struggling to find the answer. I appreciate anyone who can help me find the answer. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Yes it does
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Yes it does

Thank you, do you happen to know how I can get my EA Play subscription (that’s included with Xbox gamepass) recognized by my origin account?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Yes it does

Thank you, do you happen to know how I can get my EA Play subscription (that’s included with Xbox gamepass) recognized by my origin account?

Ok, so… on my PC I opened the gamepass app. From there i searched into EA Play, it linked me to download the EA Play app, which I logged into by pushing the Xbox button. All of my owned (from origin) TS4 content was recognized and I got the discount 10% discount for kits.

Thank You!

But now I’m confused about which is the official EA app on PC, is it the EA Play app or the Origin app?

Edit to add: the EA Play app recognized all my payment info from Origin as I didn’t need to re-enter it from the EA Play app.
  • Options
    Now that I launched (and logged into) the EA Play app through the PC Game Pass app, even Origin is showing my 10% discount. Thanks for the help.