Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kits : CAS vs Build/Buy

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    naeshellenaeshelle Posts: 62 Member
    Only BB content
    I have absolutely no need for CAS content as I find I prefer what CC creators put out. Of course, I realize console/vanilla players don't have the luxury of CC, so I would never suggest that the team stops putting out CAS kits. Just, from my own perspective (in my own little corner, in my own little chair), I don't care to see CAS content in kits.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    No change ( 1 CAS + 1 BB )
    I would like to continue with both BB and CAS. I haven't been interested in the CAS kits they have released recently though. The men's set was particularly disappointing. I would love some nice, normal everyday men's clothing with pants that go past the ankle.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I actually would want more gameplay content, like the Sims 3 store but without the giant $ tag.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I want gameplay kits.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SimsilaSimriseSimsilaSimrise Posts: 6 New Member
    Only BB content
    Just BB for me :)
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    More CAS content
    Out of CAS and Build Buy I prefer the CAS items that have come with the kits. That could be because the only Kit so far that has appealed to me is a CAS one, but it could also be that I do find building to be frustrating and somewhat limiting. I'm used to advanced CAD software for designing buildings.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Ummm I want more gameplay kits. We've only had one (which was for a house chore...)

I'd like to see more exciting gameplay kits come out. A baby dragon kit would be perf <3
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    More CAS content
    Would like to see some more CAS items, especially if we could see some aided toward the supernatural... Seeing as we've been lacking as of late. :/
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'd like to see more gameplay kits. Things similar to Sims 3 Store Premium Content type kits. I think the only gameplay kit so far has been Bust the Dust, so it'd be nice to see some other things.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    Both.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    I selected both. I haven’t actually bought any kits, but it’s not because I’m against the concept. They just haven’t given me anything I needed in my game.