Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sims Stories: The World 2.5: Reboot

So I'm gonna just post here for now as I think General Discussion would be too much for me. I don't even know where to start. I figured I'd just show my latest playthrough and...

BBBZT!

sVyqx65Z_o.jpg

"Oh c'mon Player! Don't be like that! We all need a rest...even after 3-4 years! How's about we start with your ol' AI pal CeeCee?"

Okay then. I guess we're hanging out with CeeCee. Take it away.

vxEmNCMu_o.jpg

So for you other Players, I'm starting in my fav home again! Bity Boho!

qeO4PZ6B_o.jpg

Hope you don't mind, but I am hungry so food first.

eECHgv77_o.jpg

Mmmph...I'm usually more partial for something like fried chicken, but when us AIs are assigned to a World, sometimes our programming will reset. So...Yeah I can't cook chicken yet.

bL53vujJ_o.jpg

Apparently there needs to be a skill in washing dishes too.

dpCGMUAm_o.jpg

Instead, she went out to read a book.

F9uuWSIz_o.jpg

Finally, she cleaned up.

Of course I did. We have guests!

rCOmDzqc_o.jpg

Some things are different of course. Ever since Dash refragmented, his original file is completely gone. Out of respect, I don't call him by his original file name. Dash is Dash.

Oh and Brody's here too.

3Ftgrh1r_o.jpg

Dunno why Twiggy's here. I mean, sure, across the road is technically a neighbour, but it's not as close as Dash's or Brody's place.

brzpP5S7_o.jpg

Brody's mom, Emma, showed up. Dunno where Peter is, but hey, at least there's no fruitcake.

BVF1bs33_o.jpg

BWahah! So that's Harlow's ex. Apparently she considers herself a celeb now because she lives in De Sol Valley, hence the outfit, but honestly, she's not even a z-lister!

FIARyyu6_o.jpg

Nooo! Not the fruitcake! Emma why? You're supposed to be a nice old lady! Why the fruitcake?!

9S3JjmZe_o.jpg

If you're bringing fruitcake, I'm making everyone suffer. I say that, and then you get Dash who loves the stuff.

"Is there something wrong, dearie?

"Oh nono...Not at all."

"Are you sure?"

13xZI2uK_o.jpg

"Well...I mean...The fruitcake is a bit...dry?"

"Oh I know. It's a family recipe but I forgot cream cheese...and I had asked Peter to pick some up at the store but then he forgot..."

She continued to ramble about the fruitcake. Sorry I commented...

06H1exWW_o.jpg

Thank God Brody is around though. Even this new iteration still has his sense of humour.

"Hey, don't mind Mom. She wanted to bring something that wouldn't spoil. I told her fruitcake is usually better for building a house, not a family. She promised me I wouldn't getting any birthday presents because of that remark."

zYrupiqP_o.jpg

Hahh...Even with having Brody here, that convo still kinda bored me. After I washed the dishes, I thanked everyone for coming and that I had an appointment to get it. Of course, it was just so I could get on with my day. Even I get tired of people.

5U9jtfG1_o.jpg

Hmmm...Now I'm bored...Any ideas, Player?

Next post, we take CeeCee to the park

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Since CeeCee isn't a loner, she needs to get out of the house once in a while. Thus we decided to try the park.
    TpvE7XsR_o.jpg

Ah poor Dr. Wilhelm. Once a minor menace towards Opera, now relegated to the town park napper. We tried playing chess for a bit but he eventually booted off somewhere, leaving poor CeeCee on her own.

Z4Z3FgVe_o.jpg

Hey @SimGuruGraham , Can we please get auto vendor on these when they're in a park please!?

Q7Aa14H4_o.jpg

I told CeeCee to have fun so she decided to try ice skating.

Sv7WQBPV_o.jpg

Not even a single slip actually. And she actually pulled off a triple axel.

ZhKplg9l_o.jpg

Hey Player! Recognize this lil one? It's Glitch! She grew a little before we transferred out from World 2.0, but she hasn't fully upgraded yet. She wants to be a genius, aw!

j43lm0HS_o.jpg

And now she's...aw no! I said paint! Paint!

"Ehehe...Couldn't get paint...

I1ESg4yi_o.jpg

Oh man...She's lucky Omega isn't here...

9KfOZMp6_o.jpg

With CeeCee all skated out, we decided to go for food.
    Next post, we head out to the Hoity Toity Restaurant
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    When one is hungry but can't cook and there's no apocalypse happening, one may try a local restaurant (since food stalls don't autogenerate. Wink! Wink! Nudge Nudge SimGurus). Newcrest has such a place, but from the name, I'm hoping we can afford even a breadstick.
    BBRRTZZ!!

Afford a breadstick? This place probably charges for water!

FrTG4ayb_o.jpg

I'm thinking they should have went with fake plants though. Everything up on the roof is all dull.

iMv4iRbu_o.jpg

At least yours truly is lookin' good though! Thanks for letting me keep this jacket!

ENBXeun0_o.jpg

Ah fudge! Poor cousin Levono! Having to work here?! You can even see it on his face!

fqzedlwU_o.jpg

"Umm...Hey...Couz! How's it going?"

"How's it going? I'm one of the oldest AI and the program relegated me to...to Host?! I should be out dancing and finding a new place for Nova's dance studio. But no, I'm stuck here!

n467PBqr_o.jpg

"Ummm..."

"Hah...I'm sorry, CeeCee. I'll get your table. I'm just a bit mipped that the program put me here."

wSN3lqYz_o.jpg

Levono wasn't the only one the program assigned here. Mind you though, Maria was trying the interior design career and it's still broken. Even as a child, Glitch's aura can still affect the program. That and just how the system is made.

5aLIJfR1_o.jpg

I got to my table and was waiting. I'm happy I can color on the placemats without people judging me.

AFSS7VnW_o.jpg

I finally placed my order but I was still waiting. There's some bug that makes the chefs late. I don't know if it's a Glitch issue or maybe something to do with a Player mod.

MEKS7q4g_o.jpg

*Snorts with laughter* Hey Player! Ain't that your boyfriend's simself with Peter? Hahahah! Oh man!

dKZAxWcp_o.jpg

"Oh plum we're late!"

"Aren't you supposed to be head chef?"

"I'm only a temp! I wanted to be a teacher!"

6OofDcof_o.jpg

And now invisible food? Honestly, program. Get it together!

GXwoCyZT_o.jpg

I asked for a to-go bag for the shrimp and was temped to order more, but with everything else going on...eh...Time for this girl to pass on anything else.

Rw5cdm28_o.jpg

Before we go to the next spot, Player, I need to reassure Levono that this is only temporary.

"Oh! How about you join me at the club later?"

"You're going to a nightclub?"

"Pan Europa, yeah! Need to have some fun that's not talking to my toilet friend."

"Your...Hah...We'll see, CeeCee. We'll see."

Next post, we hit up the nightclub scene.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    With the ups and downs of the restaurant out of the way, we decided to hit up the club.
    ZcDU9QZS_o.jpg

One nice thing about doing a reboot after so many years is that I have more options for hair for CeeCee

I love it! Look at these highlights!

vPmcAlqm_o.jpg

Hellooo Marcus!

9d899Zwh_o.jpg

Looks like Levono took up CeeCee's suggestion to come to the club. Speaking of...

Q8UpOyXM_o.jpg

Went looking for CeeCee and finally found her up here asleep.

YC3qaMWm_o.jpg

*Snork...* Amma notta sleepz....Just restin'...eyes...*hrlk*

7sunUs1e_o.jpg

Honestly though, Player, I needed to rest to gain enough energy to work the dance floor. Okay maybe not dancing, but mingling nonetheless. Couz Levono seemed in much better spirits here.

EdjOeff4_o.jpg

I was really tempted to try a dance battle, considering how this so-called expert turned out. So I challenged Amalthea. You remember her? Yeah! Vampires in this save aren't contained anymore to just Forgotten Hollow.

Th0M2KRZ_o.jpg

Unfortunately, she mistook it for me hitting on her.

"You...what?"

"Dance! Me! You! Dance!"

"I'm sorry...I have a husband and I'm just...I'm not into you, you understand? I just came here to socialize."

"Wait you think I...Aw fudge!"

ZBDi6eLj_o.jpg

Yeah I couldn't focus after that so I decided to go home.

HAt6Cxxx_o.jpg

So yeah! Hope venturing out with me helps you get back into the swing of things, Player.

I hope so too. Not sure what will be next. Maybe going off with another AI family, maybe check in with this world's Williams and Miruchi families. Cause some things will always be constant.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    *Brushes off dust* I didn't say I was fully back. But hey, I actually did check in with Glitch and the Klesers
    8qn983VH_o.jpg

I actually had to do some renos after to this place to get enough rooms for the 4 of them.

lonxhiCe_o.jpg

"So, Glitch? What do you think of the place?" asked Omega.

Glitch shrugged. "It's okay. I mean it's warmer than any of the other worlds."

PqOIwdft_o.jpg

"Did you do anything interesting today then?" asked Omega, Glitch pouting.

"Do I have to go through this again?" asked Glitch. "Small talk is boring!"

aO729QiQ_o.jpg

"I can tell all sorts of lies and it wouldn't matter," said the child AI. "I just wanna go float in the ocean for a bit before homework!"

Omega sighed.

"I ask you about your day because I want to know how you are! But...Very well. 10 minutes and then you come in."

MMousYiB_o.jpg

"20 minutes, please! Please!"

"Hah...Fine. Go!"

6yAW1QeE_o.jpg

With that, Glitch was off, Omega sighing once more.

"I wish I could remember how I got you, child. I never expected you to be so introverted."

xpCmYpvN_o.jpg

Memories are vague for the AIs in this world, of which the Error AI still recalls at times.

"I remember saving you, Momma...But why? Do I have to do that again? I just...I just wanna relax..."

TNZG1NKG_o.jpg

In the house, Omega and Alpha also discussed the vague memories of the past, as well as their current duties as Cleanser AIs for a refresher.

"So you understand, Alpha; The day I become obsolete, it will be your duty to take over my main role. Your brother will always be with you as well. If it were not for him and his ability, this whole program could fall into major trouble if something comes up."

yrJ5LyIT_o.jpg

Glitch came in early. While it may be warmer in Sulani, the nights can still have a chill.

LUupwhGZ_o.jpg

"What's up?" asked Delta, having finished tidying up downstairs.

"Oh nothing much. Just how the day Mom becomes obsolete, I would become head of household."

clovCaiI_o.jpg

"It isn't just that, Alpha. You would be head of all Cleanser AIs. It's a huge responsibility," explained Omega.

"Well yeah. I know that. I mean you mentioned that all bro would be needed for is reviving me if something happens."

Delta turned to his mother.

"Mom I know I have the ability to revive you if something happens. Are you saying I'd be relegated to Alpha's life too?"

Omega stuttered a little.

"Well I...I mean it would come with the territory, Delta. That's why you still live with us. If something happens..."

ig5YAQl9_o.jpg

"No, I still live here because I love you and my sisters. And I thought it was the same way around."

"Delta child..."

Axa6XxBn_o.jpg

"Don't 'child' me. I'm older than Alpha and while I don't mind what my ability calls me to do, I would expect to be seen as who I am and not as your second life!"

Alpha winced.

"Imma gonna go..."

oJftUODA_o.jpg

"I'm not saying I see you as a 'second life,' Delta," Omega said, beginning to fume. "I'm saying we work as a team in this family."

"And what if I decide to move out? Go as far from here as possible with some girl? What if I don't want to be part of this 'team'?"

Mn65bJQr_o.jpg

"Delta, for plum sakes! Listen to me! You're my son! I love you, but if something happens to me or Alpha, you have to revive us. Do you understand that?!"

Delta pulled back a bit, glaring at his mother.

"It's like I said....A Second Life...You're a freakin' peach of a woman, mother..."

gasDU2D5_o.jpg

"What did you just call me?" Omega said, enraged.

"Just calling it like I see it," said Delta. "A peach of a mother."

"Go to your room, Delta..." Omega snarled.

ehZ1dUto_o.jpg

"Anything to get away from you," Delta hissed, storming off to his room where Alpha was on his computer.

hHlCFcxz_o.jpg

In his room, Delta roared out, Alpha quickly turning off the computer.

"It's...ugh...I swears I'm treated like a freakin durian in this house sometimes!"

"Well I mean you do kinda smell after a workout..." Alpha said, trying to lighten the mood.

Delta barked at his younger sister.

"You're no better! The day Mom goes, I'm just inherited as your second life. That's all you both see me as. Well you know what? Dwam vous, Alpha! Dwam vous and Mom! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!

gt0L4YzB_o.jpg

Fuming, Alpha stormed off to her room.

"Plum durian brother...yelling at his sister like that....Ohhh wait til Mom hears about this..."

tgXP6nap_o.jpg

Delta grunted, getting up from his bed.

"I need to get out of this room too. Get out of this house...Ugh...Clear my head...Maybe show them I'm not just their 1UP in this program."
    Next post, Delta goes out on the town.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184