Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have never ever...(Sims Version)

So, there's this drinking game (And you could use any kind of juice or whatever to drink) called "I have never ever..."
The rules are simple! Someone says "I have never ever..." And then something that they've never done. Everyone else either nods, or, if they HAVE done that, then they take a swallow of their drink. And then the next person goes with something else they have "never ever" done, and so on until it gets back to the first person. So, I propose this to be the Sims Version of the game!

I'll start:

I have never ever gone into CAS to create a Sim for a specific purpose in my mind...And ended up spending over an hour in CAS creating a Sim that had NOTHING to do with that purpose, because CAS threw a Sim at me within a few clicks of the "Roll the dice" option, that looked so interesting with their genetics that I had to keep going with designing them and seeing who/how they would come out to become...Which ended up being like the complete opposite of the original idea I went into CAS with, to create...

..........................Oh wait. I HAVE done that! Never thought I would, but yeah, ended up doing that yesterday, it was just too weird! Great fun! But I sat there the whole time going "This is too weird"! *LOL*

*Takes a drink of my iced tea and waits for the next person to take their turn*

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

Sims version? So drinking game with juice and fizzy drinks then? :wink:

Well, I have done this, *takes a drink of orange juice*, I recently went into CAS to make three random Sims to clear out some CC with the Tray Importer and then delete them, but the random Sims were so cute I decided to keep them, and now I have a brand new household of 3 Sims in my game. Are the random Sims getting cuter in CAS or is it just me? This has never happened in the past. Three random Sims, all cute, crazy ... *downs the rest of the orange juice*

Next:

I have never ever lost a Sim tragically to the Murphy bed.
  • Options
    StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    edited January 2022
    I don't understand the game, but I'm happy to have a nice long draught of beer on this hot summer day.

Hrm - actually. I've never made a male Sim with earrings.
    I have spent an inordinate amount of time removing them from randomly assigned Sim costumes.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I have never ever used the main features of 3 EP's I own.
    - Pets from cats and dogs,
    - celebrities from get famous
    - eco footprints and NAP's from eco lifestyle. Well, I cheated the NAP's that change the look of the evergreen harbour but I never voted or touched any of the NAP's that change behaviour.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2022
    I have never had an adopted child as the main heir.
    And I feel geuilty about that.

*sips coffee*
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    In TS4 the things I've never done is a super long list.

But here's what I consider probably the 3 biggest ones, considering I bought the packs that would let me do them the first time they were on sale:

I've never played a vampire
    I've never played a Spell Caster
    I've never done any of the Get to Work active careers

...I could go on for pages with similiar never have I evers for TS4. So many things I want to do, but I always get distracted by other things.

@DoloresGrey, I have also never had an adopted child as the main heir. Nor have I ever played a same-gender couple (until my current game right now).
    For me, both of those are because I like seeing how the genetics of the first sim I created get morphed on down the family tree and in no way reflect any personal views on my part regarding either irl. I think it's awesome that TS4 added that feature that lets you have same-gender couples and still produce genetic offspring now.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    @Stormkeep I will often give a gift of top-quality, 100% organic, home grown fresh garlic to Vampire sims who come knockin' on my Sims' door. They love it because of its quality, but they are effectively neutered with respect to their naughty vampire powers. Villainous ectoparasitic organisms.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    :lol: That's awesome, @StuffyMarx, does it actually nullify their powers if they have it in their inventory like..for real?
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    :lol: That's awesome, @StuffyMarx, does it actually nullify their powers if they have it in their inventory like..for real?

They don't seem to be able to cast anything related to sucking blood, and they have the emotes you'd normally associate with "uncomfortable". I haven't had them throw up in one of my Sims' homes, but I've switched to the vampire family (Lilith whatsername) and she's having a pretty good conversation with Ralph on the big white telephone*.

(*That's a euphemism for throwing up in Australia. Sometimes silly things like that don't translate too well.)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    My list would be quite long indeed. My first instinct was to say I've never deliberately killed a sim but then I remembered the time I added all these sims to my household and killed them so I'd have tombstones for my cemetery.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I have never ever had my sims woohoo in the garbage.
    And I have never ever made a male dress as a female.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    My list would be quite long indeed. My first instinct was to say I've never deliberately killed a sim but then I remembered the time I added all these sims to my household and killed them so I'd have tombstones for my cemetery.

Ah, the Sims... It brings out the inner sim serial killer in even the most unlikely of individuals. :) This is one thing that I can genuinely say that I never achieved. I did try it once, though. My method was poorly prepared pufferfish.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    edited January 2022
    Oopss somthing went wrong there double post.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Kironide wrote: »
    Ah, the Sims... It brings out the inner sim serial killer in even the most unlikely of individuals. :) This is one thing that I can genuinely say that I never achieved. I did try it once, though. My method was poorly prepared pufferfish.

True. 😈
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I have never had a Sim die and emotional death.
    In the Sims 4, I have never had an alien abduction.
    I have never had a Sim catch rabid rodent fever or whatever it is called.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    @SikoahGrace, I can nod at never having an alien abduct my sim

I’ve never used Ambrosia to bring back a sim.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I never had a sim build a robot.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I'm not sure about the CAS thing... I may have done it, but I don't remember, so I'm going with a nod.
    Never lost a sim to the Murphy bed? *sip*
    Never made a male sim with earrings? *sip*
    Never used the main features of C&D, GF and EL? *sips* With EL I have used the footprints, but not NAPs.
    Never had an adopted child as the main heir? *nod* I have never even adopted a child in TS4 :sweat_smile:
    Never played a vampire or spellcaster? *sip sip* Never done any of the GtW active careers *nod*
    I've deliberately killed many sims... *big sip*
    My ghost sims have woohooed in garbage *sip* and I have dressed a male as a female *sip*
    Emotional deaths... yeees *sip* Deliberately.
    Never had an alien abduction or rabid rodent fever? *nod* I don't have GtW or MFP.
    Never used ambrosia to bring back a sim *nod*
    Never had a sim build a robot *nod* ... or well, two of my sims have built the toy robot, does that count?

Phew, that was quite a lot of drinking! I hope I didn't miss any.

Never have I ever... had my own sim reach the global superstar (5:star: ) ranking. I've been slowly pursuing it and at the moment Sofia Bjergsen (4 stars) is closest to it.
  • Options

Okay guys I think we are supposed to respond to the question above us and then after your response make a new question for the next player. Because otherwise people are going to drink way too much "juice" soon. You should visit the off-top similar version it's fun:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/900116/never-have-i-ever-game#latest
    I always thought this section needed some Sims related games to make it more fun.

Although I don't know, this discussion style response and people answering all of them is awesome to read, but @haisin are you still standing? :joy:

In response to the post above, never. I find it really hard to level up their fame. My Sims are always losing fame points.

Next game question:

NHIE ... lost a toddler Sim to the social worker after trying to use the toddler chair.
  • Options
    @Elliandre Haha yes, now I am! I just got back from the loo. It took me forever to get there, because I had to walk there like our dear little sims. Oh I think you are right about how it is supposed to be played! I'm sorry, there were so many juicy never evers I couldn't resist answering all of them o:)

I'll continue the game. No, never. I've never seen a social worker and the toddler chairs are also pretty much extinct in my game.

Never have I ever... had a sim who had more than three children.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    edited January 2022
    haisin wrote: »
    @Elliandre Haha yes, now I am! I just got back from the loo. It took me forever to get there, because I had to walk there like our dear little sims. Oh I think you are right about how it is supposed to be played! I'm sorry, there were so many juicy never evers I couldn't resist answering all of them o:)

I'll continue the game. No, never. I've never seen a social worker and the toddler chairs are also pretty much extinct in my game.

Never have I ever... had a sim who had more than three children.

I both have (my biggest sim generation was a mom and dad with four kids) and have not (they raised the kids one at a time) had a sim with more than 3 kids. Most I've ever had in the house at once was a pair of twin boys.

Well, unless you count Simo Koivonen, who impregnated seven women who bore him nine kids, but he never once interacted with any of them. Once he was done with "Try for Baby", that was it for him. Next contestant.

NHIE inserted myself into a simworld as a "simself", not in 17 years of simming since the fall of 2004 and buying Sims 2 at release.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I have never ever accepted a sim's wardrobe when they age up. I always go into cas via manage worlds and change it.

I have never ever accepted a sim's eyebrows and hairstyle when they age up. I always go into cas via manage worlds and change it.

I have never NOT tried everything a new pack offers just after a release, but then I sometimes never use it or always use it.
  • Options
    theonesimmergirltheonesimmergirl Posts: 3 New Member
    My list is quite long. But as I was just thinking I've never gone to any of those hidden "worlds" if that’🐸🐸🐸🐸 what they are called?
  • Options
    Yes, I've gone to one of them and I really want to visit the other one too, I just haven't found a right sim for it yet.

Never have I ever collected all MySims trophies.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Never. You mean these trophies, right?
    https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6920-the-sims-4
    Not the child Scouting ones? :wink: I've got those, but sadly I don't think I will ever get that $1,000,000 Rosebud trophy.

NHIE turned my Sims llama a different color.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    No, I don't have the expansion Cottage Living.

NHIE play a black widow sim?
    :) Smile!