Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January 18TH - INSIDE MAXIS LIVESTREAM

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

@LatinaBunny So far it's been good! We just got a ton of snow so it looks so pretty outside and I've been enjoying the new winter weather with lots of hot chocolate, cozy sweaters and tea. I hope your New Year has started off well! :blush:

@LiELF Haha, we should have a Chinese New Years party on the forum on February 1st 🥳 :smile: Just in case we broke our resolutions already we can start them again. I have a close family friend who is Chinese and I love this holiday too. I always look forward to the Chinese desserts she brings over.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @LatinaBunny So far it's been good! We just got a ton of snow so it looks so pretty outside and I've been enjoying the new winter weather with lots of hot chocolate, cozy sweaters and tea. I hope your New Year has started off well! :blush:

@LiELF Haha, we should have a Chinese New Years party on the forum on February 1st 🥳 :smile: Just in case we broke our resolutions already we can start them again. I have a close family friend who is Chinese and I love this holiday too. I always look forward to the Chinese desserts she brings over.

That sounds like fun! And ohmigosh YUM to Chinese desserts!
    #Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top