Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just hit 3000 hours in sims 4

I've been playing for six years now.
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    its my favorite sims game I hope it gets all the packs everyone keeps asking for.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Happy for you! Cheers :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Nice, I think I'm technically there too because I played so much, bugs and crashing aside, without internet but a hundred more hours to go. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    cool tell me when you make it. @RedDestiny92
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    I got curious so I checked mine, now I wish I didn't look :D 4627 hours and that's not including when I play offline
  • Options
    I got curious so I checked mine, now I wish I didn't look :D 4627 hours and that's not including when I play offline

well thats a lot for sure.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Mine says I'm over 5000, but I think a lot of that is the game just sitting there while I am on YouTube and The Sims forum.
    With Covid, a lot of my vacation hours are at home and that's when I really clock in some simming hours. This week, yep.
    and I will probably get two weeks in December.

The irony is I will not begin to seriously play this game until full Story Progression arrives.
    My Master Save will be complete and I will be playing my core sims and progressing all the others with the new system.

Seven years and my current game still feels like a trial run and still no Burglars. :D
    I hope we have a new Expansion or Game pack when I am ready to start.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I have only 400 and something hours in Origin, because I play offline for most of the time. Whenever I see that number, I immediately think "Anybody who sees this will think I'm a casual!!!", nevermind that there are a rare few games that I played that long/often. Normally everything over 200 hours registers as "long", but when it comes to the Sims, my 400 hours feel "short".
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited November 2021
    Congrats. :)
    I've been playing Sims 4 for six years also. My hours are just over 4000, but I played much more in the beginning. My eyes are having a lot of problems nowadays and I've had to cut my game sessions shorter.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Mine says 1200 hours, but I don't think it counts offline hours which would probably be another 1000.
  • Options
    JDubtx81JDubtx81 Posts: 26 Member
    Mine says 5634 hours.
  • Options
    JDubtx81 wrote: »
    Mine says 5634 hours.

wow now thats a lot of sims.
  • Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    I’m at 14,324 :D
  • Options
    Simskrista wrote: »
    I’m at 14,324 :D

well none of us can hope to beat your record any time soon. @Simskrista
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Mine says 5854, but I played for about three gaming sessions on the beta Origin which may be as much as 18 hours, or close to it. I really began playing every single day with Get Famous and the Road to Fame mod which allowed me to have a singer Sim back.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Mine's over 4000 but that's a bad number. Years ago EA kept resetting it for some weird reason. There's at least another 2K but I may never know exactly.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Mine, 12,312 hours...I play a lot. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Mine says 5854, but I played for about three gaming sessions on the beta Origin which may be as much as 18 hours, or close to it. I really began playing every single day with Get Famous and the Road to Fame mod which allowed me to have a singer Sim back.

Nearly 6000 hours I hope we get that band pack you've been wanting so you can have even more fun. @GalacticGal
  • Options
    gettps wrote: »
    Mine's over 4000 but that's a bad number. Years ago EA kept resetting it for some weird reason. There's at least another 2K but I may never know exactly.

Not even counting the rest you have me beat by a lot @gettps
  • Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Mine, 12,312 hours...I play a lot. :D

I'll probable never beat your record thats a lot of sims
  • Options
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Congrats. :)
    I've been playing Sims 4 for six years also. My hours are just over 4000, but I played much more in the beginning. My eyes are having a lot of problems nowadays and I've had to cut my game sessions shorter.

Thank you sorry you had to cut your gaming down.
    I hope we all have better health and many happy gaming hours this coming year. @Kimmer
  • Options
    I have only 400 and something hours in Origin, because I play offline for most of the time. Whenever I see that number, I immediately think "Anybody who sees this will think I'm a casual!!!", nevermind that there are a rare few games that I played that long/often. Normally everything over 200 hours registers as "long", but when it comes to the Sims, my 400 hours feel "short".

Its okay it just means you have lots more hours of play time to have fun getting. @EnkiSchmidt
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I'm sitting on 1,143—got the game in December of 2018. That's fourth all-time for games I've played on Steam or Origin where hours are counted, behind (in order) Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, and American Truck Simulator.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    Mine says I'm over 5000, but I think a lot of that is the game just sitting there while I am on YouTube and The Sims forum.
    With Covid, a lot of my vacation hours are at home and that's when I really clock in some simming hours. This week, yep.
    and I will probably get two weeks in December.

The irony is I will not begin to seriously play this game until full Story Progression arrives.
    My Master Save will be complete and I will be playing my core sims and progressing all the others with the new system.

Seven years and my current game still feels like a trial run and still no Burglars. :D
    I hope we have a new Expansion or Game pack when I am ready to start.

Well here's hoping you get all the things your missing in game next year. @CK213