Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makeovers?!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited October 2021
    Oh, I have so much fun giving the townies/premades makeovers. I think I do that more than actually playing the game.
    I use alpha CC, though, so they're not everyone's cup o tea.
    Examples:
    jega1qq.png
    1LrsuEs.png

If anyone knows of a good alpha hand mod, that'd be great. I'm tired of the chunky fingers!
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    GrykonGrykon Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Thunderbat87;c-17262008"]I love to give the premades makeovers. :)

This is some of my most recent makeovers.

[img] https://i.imgur.com/hTXpdqS.png[/img]
    [img] https://i.imgur.com/FTqYyow.png[/img]
    Lillith Vatore

[img] https://i.imgur.com/ZQ5xL1h.png[/Img]
    [img] https://i.imgur.com/xjPlkY8.png[/img]
    L. Faba

[img] https://i.imgur.com/7zZjKY0.png[/img]
    [img] https://i.imgur.com/usxSAJm.png[/img]
    Emilia Ernest

[/quote]

Love your Lillith and L Faba! Are they available for download someplace?
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    edited October 2021
    Grykon wrote: »
    I love to give the premades makeovers. :)

This is some of my most recent makeovers.

hTXpdqS.png
    FTqYyow.png
    Lillith Vatore

ZQ5xL1h.png
    xjPlkY8.png
    L. Faba

7zZjKY0.png
    usxSAJm.png
    Emilia Ernest

Love your Lillith and L Faba! Are they available for download someplace?

You can't post pictures or start a new thread until you are a full member. Your best option is to hang around the off topic thread and post frequently. That was how I quickly got the posts and likes/awesomes needed to become a full member. Welcome to the forums.
    Post edited by FatTribble23 on
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Thorne Bailey never looked better

bZIBKdL.png
  • Options
    AaleynAaleyn Posts: 301 Member
    edited October 2021

Also this is an old thread and would be considered necroposting.

About necroposting: I have understood the rules of necroposting that it depends from the subject/thread. There was mentioned something like this: if the subject/thread is considered to be a continuous thread, then it's not necroposting to post to the thread even if it would be an older thread. This thread is - in my opinion - a continuous thread. I would also like to post to this thread now that I saw it (I've been thinking about this type of thread lately). I guess it would be better to keep posting to this existing thread, than to create a new one :smile:

Great makeovers in this thread so far! :smile:

"Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited October 2021
    Aaleyn wrote: »

About necroposting: I have understood the rules of necroposting that it depends from the subject/thread. There was mentioned something like this: if the subject/thread is considered to be a continuous thread, then it's not necroposting to post to the thread even if it would be an older thread. This thread is - in my opinion - a continuous thread. I would also like to post to this thread now that I saw it (I've been thinking about this type of thread lately). I guess it would be better to keep posting to this existing thread, than to create a new one :smile:

It's up to the moderators to judge if it's necroposting or not. All that we can do is follow the rules the best as we can... in this case the last post was almost 2 years old and there was a very similar thread created recently.

Edit: This post was merged from an old makeover thread, in case anyone wonders why I'm talking about necroposting.
    Post edited by logion on
  • Options
    AaleynAaleyn Posts: 301 Member
    I also try my best to always follow the rules; there was this one point in those rules that I was wondering and thinking how to decode it :smile:
    It seems that the latest comments (including mine) from the old thread have been transfered to this new thread, so this is the current thread to post to. Good :smile:
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm working on a new template save, and doing some makeovers (though I hope the lore update won't ruin them). So far today I only did Zoe Patel to give her some of the wardrobe from the new Fashion Street Kit, and give her more of a connection to her heritage. I do like to update premades with new hair/clothes when we get new packs, especially basegame premades.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member

I also try my best to always follow the rules; there was this one point in those rules that I was wondering and thinking how to decode it :smile:
    It seems that the latest comments (including mine) from the old thread have been transfered to this new thread, so this is the current thread to post to. Good :smile:

I edited my post to delete any mention of necroposting, but left the rest because I still think it was good advice. :smile: Since the mods seem to have combined the threads or something, I'm not quite sure, I'm happy to post in this thread myself. I lurve townie makeovers.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    edited October 2021
    Anyone made over J Huntington III
    I made him into a her, nothing else was altered. She's married into my family

zadhmGb.png
    Meet Jennifer Hilderbrand
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2021
    Nevermind
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

I love doing makeovers of the premades! If nothing else, the makeovers make them look less of an eyesore and encourage me to play with them more, rather than just building all the time. Lol.

Below are some of my favourite makeovers so far. You can find the rest of them here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990017/tatselks-premade-makeovers-newest-the-jang-family#latest

The Goth Family

0bdd4a5523255a8a83fcaf425f757f8cfefc7c73.jpg

The Landgraab Family

8e76697a460a1164050d94912ab0fafa359d6ae5.jpg

The Bheeda Family

ba0a285e139703b4e3733d7bcc533306d0435803.jpg
  • Options
    RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    edited October 2021
    I usually let the premade sims in default household be as they are.
    But except for Gemma Charm.
    I always wanted to fix her gap teeth and gaudy makeup for her age, and I decided to do it.
    xXujnkc.jpg

Hmm...It's hard to tell what has changed between before and after.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery