Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights September 10- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
September 10th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again. Time for us to discover some great discussions and chat with our lovely community! Are you ready for todays Highlights?

Keep reading then! :smile:

• On Monday we've released the September Laundry List and you can check everything that's currently being investigated here.
  • On Tuesday we had the Spa Day Refresh release and you can catch the promo trailer here.
  • We also had a patch on Tuesday! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

8wsb9tzyyrzr.png
@Uaexep's first post and first merman. Lovely screenshot & welcome to The Sims Forums. \o/

• We've got nails! Anybody else as excited as I am about this refresh? I mean, our Sims totally deserve to get pampered, right? Check out 'Nancy Landgraab's makeover' and "awesim" stilettos- a treat by @OhMyHemsworth.
  • And since we're talking about pampering your Sims with wellness and beauty treatments, I recommend that you check out the magnificent 'New Oasis SPA' that, according to (and I must agree with) @Simeralla, this SPA does have a Club like feel. If your Sim is looking for a "R&R" time, this is the right place for sure! :sunglasses:
  • Once you are done relaxing, let's stop by our "Creative Corner". I'd like to invite you to take a look at @Becka28,s container house 'Sulani Simple Life'. Honestly, houses like this one make my Sims want to move more often than you would believe. :love:
  • Let's make our usual visit to The Sims 3 General Discussion where @HillyBeth has a poll waiting for your vote: 'What should I start a legacy with?'. Results so far are very interesting. Click and vote, please! Mine's already there. :smiley:
  • Last but not least, let's all celebrate @LynnPlayz1's Birthday. You guys can join the fun here. Wishing you the best Birthday ever! 🎁🎂

And with that - time to wish you a great simming weekend! ;)

I'll be back next week with more. In the meantime, suggestions are welcomed.

Dag Dag!

Comments