Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Eyes Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    Well, admittedly, I have a big mouth and a big problem keeping it closed. 🤣😕 I was concerned from the get go that I would be a hinderance to the game and I know communication is a sensitive topic here like, no editing posts, no outside discussions about it, etc.. I figured being quiet might be the best thing to do. Plus, the only questions I have are What Are We Doing and Why. I figured those would be explained as we went along.
    As far as the playing around with everyone's brain... I like having fun because it's better than the alternative. However, I don't know what's going on here yet so, I'll go back to being quiet again. lol

I suggest u don’t stay quiet. Not talking is always a decent way to get voted out and also the game and continue smoother if people r talking.

Ok. Well, this is officially the strangest game I've played in a long time. lol
    What am I supposed to say? I feel like I just got a job I've never done and the boss stuck me in front of an unknown machine and said "let me know if you have any questions". Lol
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Btw, I'll be out until tonight and I'll probably start falling asleep shortly after jumping back on here. Do I need to chose one of the three names I guessed earlier?

I'll be heading off soon so let me know if there's a deadline for anything. Thanks!
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Well, admittedly, I have a big mouth and a big problem keeping it closed. 🤣😕 I was concerned from the get go that I would be a hinderance to the game and I know communication is a sensitive topic here like, no editing posts, no outside discussions about it, etc.. I figured being quiet might be the best thing to do. Plus, the only questions I have are What Are We Doing and Why. I figured those would be explained as we went along.
    As far as the playing around with everyone's brain... I like having fun because it's better than the alternative. However, I don't know what's going on here yet so, I'll go back to being quiet again. lol

I suggest u don’t stay quiet. Not talking is always a decent way to get voted out and also the game and continue smoother if people r talking.

Ok. Well, this is officially the strangest game I've played in a long time. lol
    What am I supposed to say? I feel like I just got a job I've never done and the boss stuck me in front of an unknown machine and said "let me know if you have any questions". Lol

Just talk! I’m sorry, we’re not trying to be mean or anything. But just talk, you know? Question people, ask things, make comments and observations about what people said. Read between the lines. Stuff like that.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Btw, I'll be out until tonight and I'll probably start falling asleep shortly after jumping back on here. Do I need to chose one of the three names I guessed earlier?

I'll be heading off soon so let me know if there's a deadline for anything. Thanks!

No, you don’t need to, but if you do plan to vote then you need to cast it before day ends.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Bella, if u had to vote anybody right now, who would it be?

Nush, what do u think about Justa?

Hmm, not one of the newbies? Maybe DeKay, since her EMMM vote is on a townie, but even that is grasping at straw :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Here are my thoughts. Unless we're deviating from established norms, based on my experience with this group, Goof won't be mafia because it's his first game ever and I'm pretty sure hosts have usually seen fit to keep someone from being afraid their first game. Im also suspicious of seasoned players who know this, suspecting him, while not even mentioning the other players who haven't checked in.

Why aren't we rattling their cages?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Here are my thoughts. Unless we're deviating from established norms, based on my experience with this group, Goof won't be mafia because it's his first game ever and I'm pretty sure hosts have usually seen fit to keep someone from being afraid their first game. Im also suspicious of seasoned players who know this, suspecting him, while not even mentioning the other players who haven't checked in.

To be fair I don’t think that’s a rule or at least most of us don’t know it’s a rule?? I’ve seen people be mafia their first game if I’m remembering correctly :) and yeah some people haven’t checked in but some people are in weird timezones or maybe don’t even remember the game started 😭 who all hasn’t spoken yet? I’m gonna read back
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    for me personally I probably wouldn’t re-roll if I had a mafia role go to a new player, I’d just make sure/hope they’re partnered with someone who could help them out but obviously I’m not rose so I don’t know what rose’s thought process is about this situation
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Is it just snow who hasn’t said anything yet??
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    for me personally I probably wouldn’t re-roll if I had a mafia role go to a new player, I’d just make sure/hope they’re partnered with someone who could help them out but obviously I’m not rose so I don’t know what rose’s thought process is about this situation

The only time I've ever rerolled were like for Tuti or other younger players that I didn't think could handle it :sweat_smile: and y'know, to save other people (like the host and mafia teammates) the stress :sweat_smile: so I doubt Rose would've rerolled for a new player? But it's possible.
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Is it just snow who hasn’t said anything yet??

I think so?

I'm not writing Justa off yet. His behavior is kinda...pinging my radar? But I'm more inclined to let a new player play then vote him right off the bat.

Besides, Rose said the days ends at what, 10pm? It's only just now 2pm so we do have a while before the deadline.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Yes Day ends at 10pm. I get off work at 9, so that'll give me time to catch up.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I was scum my first game and it was a game Rose hosted. SK too so I didn’t even have any partners. I doubt she’d reroll for newbies
  • Options
    I don’t think Nush is mafia right now cause I doubt he’d tell us about a rule that would mean two other people can’t be mafia, making them a lot more likely to me mafia. Unless Justa or Snow are one of they’re partners… tbh idk if that’s something Nush would do.
  • Options

I was scum my first game and it was a game Rose hosted. SK too so I didn’t even have any partners. I doubt she’d reroll for newbies

Yeah idk for me personally it just doesn’t seem likely that there would be a re-roll, I mean experience is gained for new players by letting them be maf, yk? But I’m still not 100% and I don’t want that possibility (which is the same as anyone else) to make me vote justa yet because I’d just feel mean if they flipped town.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    On the other hand i really hope justa starts interacting more and looking more into the posts. I cant really get a feel if they aren’t talking as much :/
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I will hop off justa’s back for a minute though. I agree with mouse that I don’t really think nush is mafia, I don’t think it’s a very nush thing to do to say something like that as mafia regardless of their partner , because it would just start to put a target on their back
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member

Vote for whoever you think is the bad guy.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I'm pretty sure this is not a thing. I'm more seasoned than you and I know this isn't a rule. The only thing I'm more confident of is that the chances of both Snow and Justa both being mafia are very low but this is based on chance.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Hey, Nush, just curious on where you get this idea of newbies not rolling as mafia in their first game?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hey, Nush, just curious on where you get this idea of newbies not rolling as mafia in their first game?

Ngl I wanna know, too. I don’t think that’s something that’s ever been said? Unless I’ve missed something entirely
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    To me so far, the townie-ish looking people are Luna and maybe Nush slightly for making that no mafia newbie comment. The only thing I found a bit off with Nush's comment is that backhanded "seasoned players should know this". I think Justa looks quite townish cuz they do look a bit genuinely confused. But there were also some things Justa has said has pinged me. Honestly, it's hard to tell since they're a new player and most of the pinging things they have said can easily come from a new mafia or townie player. 😂 I'm just gonna give them a benefit of a doubt for now and see how they're like on the second day when they get a better idea of the game.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I must be wrong, then. Maybe I misconstrued from prior games, talk of going easy on newbies and not voting them day 1?

I still don't think it's Goof. I think he'd have been nervously talking his head off if he had drawn the short straw this time. Just my off-the-cuff impression.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So we don’t actually have that long left, right? Like about an hour and 40 something minutes? That makes me nervous, but it is still day 1 so hopefully something more will happen on day 2
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I’m not sure how I feel about Bella being voted out. Justa and Snow are new so they are out of the question for now. I’ve already stated my opinion on Nush. Idk how I feel about Dekay but if they r town, it might be helpful to keep them in another day. This leaves Luna. Luna has mentioned the use of stating your opinions over things yet I feel like she’s done little of this. She agreed with me about Justa acting strange but I feel like she hasn’t done much else… not that many people have. I feel uncomfortable with voting Bella out right now because of her lack of a reaction. I feel like if she was mafia then by now she’d be voting someone else. So vote Luna.