Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Eyes Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    I'm afraid to say anything. lol

hmmm-thinking.gif

Do you have any thoughts on any of the posts that has been posted so far?

My thoughts are I, indeed, don't know what an EMMM is and, you seem to be an aggressive mafia player.😲 lol
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    I'm afraid to say anything. lol

hmmm-thinking.gif

Do you have any thoughts on any of the posts that has been posted so far?

My thoughts are I, indeed, don't know what an EMMM is and, you seem to be an aggressive mafia player.😲 lol

An EMMM is something I sorta invented. It stands for Eenie meenie miney mo. What I do is I just look at the playerlist and whichever name screams to me, I just put that in there and then vote for one of them to see the person's reaction (or other people's reaction). It basically helps to keep the ball rolling, I guess. Gets people talking.

If no one talks much, then we're never gonna get anything and the mafia will get away more easily and we don't want that.

Ha, and I'm far from aggressive right now, but I am usually very serious in these games. 😅
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I guess I'll pick Snow, Luna and Nush. (No science, rhyme or reason was used to make this choice except I already know Nush is a gangsta! lol JK)

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited September 2021
    I guess I'll pick Snow, Luna and Nush. (No science, rhyme or reason was used to make this choice except I already know Nush is a gangsta! lol JK)

*adjusts cap*

OarMqybm.png

LOL
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'mma just put in a vote now for Bella cuz it feels wrong to vote for a new player straight off the bat. For now anyways. XD

Vote: Bella

It wouldn't be a game without a vote from DeKay's EMMM :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    oops sorry! forgot I can't edit! it was a harmless addition of lol but that's something we all have to remember. No editing posts! Anything that needs correcting needs a new post.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Seeing as how it will be Day One through all of tomorrow too, and not much is going on, I'm going to fire up Sims2 or maybe some youtube before turning in. Hoping I don't miss some excitement in the meantime but I'll check back in a while, before signing off for the night.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay I'm glad you mentioned that.

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    I'mma just put in a vote now for Bella cuz it feels wrong to vote for a new player straight off the bat. For now anyways. XD

Is that all you gonna say? :P
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

No problem. Oh geez, wanted to game a little but I'm yawning enough to set off my crackly jaw. I guess I can game in the morning when hubs and I are being lazy bums. Night, everyone! To those for whom it isn't night, see ya later!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Justa’s lack of questioning makes me wonder if they are mafia and they’re partner already explained things to them. Not gonna vote yet, but usually new players have a little more to say.
  • Options

Is that all you gonna say? :P

I can also point out the fact that your vote is for the wrong person.

No problem. Oh geez, wanted to game a little but I'm yawning enough to set off my crackly jaw. I guess I can game in the morning when hubs and I are being lazy bums. Night, everyone! To those for whom it isn't night, see ya later!

Night Nush!
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Justa’s lack of questioning makes me wonder if they are mafia and they’re partner already explained things to them. Not gonna vote yet, but usually new players have a little more to say.

I would agree that new players do tend to ask more questions, although he might be asking Rose questions in PMs?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I not even sure what to ask at this point in the game. I'm waiting to see what everyone else does. Though, I guess I could be using reverse psychology compiled with some wit to fool you, no matter who I am. 🤪🤣

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    So we're just gonna hear from Snow left. I haven't seen them around on the forum that often in the last couple of days tho. I hope they can make it online before day end.

I not even sure what to ask at this point in the game. I'm waiting to see what everyone else does. Though, I guess I could be using reverse psychology compiled with some wit to fool you, no matter who I am. 🤪🤣

It's not a good idea to try to fool people if you're town tho. But I guess that would be a clever thing to say if you're mafia and doing a reverse reverse psychology to make us think you're town. LOL. 🔎🧐
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Dekay is right about not trying to fool people if you’re town. If you really are town, doing that won’t do you any good, because as a town player the whole point is to prove to people that you are; if you start trying to fool people, it may make you look like you’re hiding smth and look a lil sus. Honestly, though, you’re not really ringing a huge bell for me right now just because you’re new and could be adjusting to this stuff, but I’ll keep an eye out because I feel dumb everytime I make an allowance for new people and then they turn out to be mafia 😭😭
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Wait my brain kind of skipped this because it’s 4am but actually this logic kind of makes sense???
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Wait my brain kind of skipped this because it’s 4am but actually this logic kind of makes sense???

Not kind of,, like it does it make sense. I know when I was a new player if I were to have a lot of questions and I were mafia I would ask them to my partner(s) so I could get answers that are biased to my role. Hmm.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Isn't there a rule that the first time someone plays, if they have never played mafia, they are not allowed to be mafia? I assumed Goof was out of the running.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Isn't there a rule that the first time someone plays, if they have never played mafia, they are not allowed to be mafia? I assumed Goof was out of the running.

wait what
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

I'm not sure that's a rule?

Although I will admit that as host, I have rerolled an entire game before just because alignments were doomed from the start 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Not kind of,, like it does it make sense. I know when I was a new player if I were to have a lot of questions and I were mafia I would ask them to my partner(s) so I could get answers that are biased to my role. Hmm.

Yeah, that's why it makes sense. Because if he's not asking questions and trying to use reverse psychology on us...it feels like he's got a mafia buddy helping him put 😬
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Well, admittedly, I have a big mouth and a big problem keeping it closed. 🤣😕 I was concerned from the get go that I would be a hinderance to the game and I know communication is a sensitive topic here like, no editing posts, no outside discussions about it, etc.. I figured being quiet might be the best thing to do. Plus, the only questions I have are What Are We Doing and Why. I figured those would be explained as we went along.
    As far as the playing around with everyone's brain... I like having fun because it's better than the alternative. However, I don't know what's going on here yet so, I'll go back to being quiet again. lol

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options

No. There’s kind of a general rule not to vote out new players on day one tho this rule has been broken before.
  • Options
    Well, admittedly, I have a big mouth and a big problem keeping it closed. 🤣😕 I was concerned from the get go that I would be a hinderance to the game and I know communication is a sensitive topic here like, no editing posts, no outside discussions about it, etc.. I figured being quiet might be the best thing to do. Plus, the only questions I have are What Are We Doing and Why. I figured those would be explained as we went along.
    As far as the playing around with everyone's brain... I like having fun because it's better than the alternative. However, I don't know what's going on here yet so, I'll go back to being quiet again. lol

I suggest u don’t stay quiet. Not talking is always a decent way to get voted out and also the game and continue smoother if people r talking.
  • Options
    Bella, if u had to vote anybody right now, who would it be?

Nush, what do u think about Justa?