Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most wanted pack this year - Part 2 - 2021

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    generations
    I want Generations then werewolves.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    romance
    I want romance and hotels. I feel like those can go to together in an EP with a new world. Maybe Italy or France, though I’d take another tropical location.
  • Options
    lexibeelexibee Posts: 163 Member
    romance
    Lots of good options here so it's hard to choose. I'd like to say Generations, but I still stand by the idea that Parenthood was this cycles Generations. Am I happy about that? Of course not. But I really don't see us getting a Generations-style pack after Parenthood. Hopefully we just get needed updates to BG or even Parenthood itself now that we have these refreshes... I'm desperately waiting for more kid/teen gameplay (BRING BACK PROM 😭 and school field trips 🥺 I miss the school bus)

But we are SO lacking in romance gameplay. No cuddling in bed when the sims sleep 😭 No cuddling under the stars. No slow dance. No table proposal. No attraction. Would be nice to have lifetime relationship bars too. A gossip system so sims can find out about things like cheating sims. I'd like a Nightlife style pack for TS4 (that also included cars. they've already sold back half of Nightlife's gameplay in like 5 different packs 🙄).

Bands would be cool and I want them but I still think it should've come with Get Famous. It'd be cool if they refreshed GF with both bands and an extra neighborhood in DSV.

I can't believe we don't have hotels yet, and I'm afraid we'll never get them with how they've been handling rental lots. Like I mentioned in another thread, the sims team really does not have foresight on things like this. And I still want to be able to make my own apartment complexes...

And I still want horses because TS3 spoiled me in that regard. Plus other small animals like every previous EP had (even TS1!) but especially TS3 cuz I liked how you could catch them in the wild. The Pets EP this cycle was such a disappointment 😭
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    cars
    I wouldn't mind generations or cars for the next one! I think that generations could be an EP and cars are a game pack. For the cars game pack, it could include garages both at home, different kind of cars (cars, mini vans, trucks), car shows, auto malls to buy a car, car payments (works kinda like student loan payments), and then getting a driver's license, car woohoo, and carpooling with people to work, taking the kids to school, etc.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    romance
    Romance then Generations then the refreshes of older packs, and I think my game would feel complete enough I wouldn't need to buy any new packs.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    romance
    I mainly want Generations, but I've played my game with Chemistry and Attraction mods and it added so much to the game.
    I am hoping a romance pack would bring those to TS4, but I doubt EA would go to the depth that my mods have.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    werewolf
    And fairies!! Occults are always welcome for me.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    generations
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    I really, really want schools! Elementary schools and high schools, extra options for kids and teens, boarding school, a teacher career, prom, excursions, all that and more!

There is a teacher career in Discover University, but it would be nice to have an active teacher career.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    bands
    Band or a singing career is my # 1 and romance is my # 2.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    werewolf
    Werewolves please! Or fairies... or any occult really.
  • Options
    GoldenWings16GoldenWings16 Posts: 41 Member
    romance
    What about fairies?
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    other
    Faeries (done properly, folklore style), but I'll accept Werewolves or any other occult we don't already have at this point.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    werewolf
    Werewolves, because it’s been some time since there was proper occult introduced with the pack. I hope when they come they will be made similarly to vampires not spellcasters, meaning each set of powers will come with weaknesses. I also hope they will dislike vampires and developing friendship between the two will require a lot of players work.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    bands
    I really want to have bands. Cars/horses would be also good as long as we would get horse-drawn carriages and we could tinker with it too. The rest I would either take it or leave it, they don't have a high rank on my wishing list honestly.