Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SPA DAY REFRESH!

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    SABSAB Posts: 2 New Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Do you have mods in your game?

Yes I do. Do I need to remove them all or?
  • Options
    SuzieAdvieSuzieAdvie Posts: 8 New Member
    I've never purchased the spa day pack. So why am I glumped into an update for it?
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    @SuzieAdvie the update adds some things to base game as well, such as a couple of nails to the base game CAS and extra swatches for some base game items :smile: I'm not sure if you also get something else.
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I’m actually very satisfied with the Spa Day refresh! :)
  • Options
    VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'm enjoying it, but I'm having the bug where the colour of my sims' nails appears on some items of clothing as a stripe. (I have no cc or mods in my game)

ZkHqr0s.png

kD9Fxqt.png
  • Options
    SuzieAdvieSuzieAdvie Posts: 8 New Member
    If I could edit my comment I would do that, However I'm a NOOB, so I can not edit yet. Anyway, Just came back to say that I discovered all base game players also were given new finger and toe nail colors. Yay! We were glumped into the Spa Day refresh for a reason! :smiley:
  • Options
    MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    I'm enjoying it, but I'm having the bug where the colour of my sims' nails appears on some items of clothing as a stripe. (I have no cc or mods in my game)

ZkHqr0s.png

kD9Fxqt.png

You might want to got to the EA help forum and 'Me Too' the thread for that. For some of the clothing items, all but 3 of the nails will do that. The three nails are also adult Spa Day options.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited September 2021
    I love these refresh, and I just adjusted nails to the nail focused part of my 400+ sims population. Then I found that I would like more variety re reds+pinks, so I created a set of 18 additional nail recolors for the new nail system - they are for the medium nail length, and they require the Spa Day pack. Created for my own use, but sharing here in case others would like more color variety for the plain one color nails, too.
    Grab for free at my blog.
    nail-thumb.png
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited October 2021
    If I buy this, it’s solely for those nails. I love the funky colors and designs, my girls would totally rock them.

Drinking a glass of water? Hey- those are some pretty nails. The grim reapers here to carry your husbands corpse to the afterlife? least you got fancy nails. Get so mad you want to murder somebody? Whip out them claws.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg