Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Designate club hangout by day or time?

So if we set a club hangout to be a certain lot, even if we visit the lot with a sim who isn't a club member, the members of that club will arrive at the lot.

It makes sense, if I visit a nightclub at any time of the day or night, for Partihaus and the Spin Masters to be there doing their thing. Anytime is party time for those people.

But if I have let's say a kids art club at the Casbah Gallery, and then I have another sim go there on a date at night, it doesn't make sense for the kids' club to be meeting at night.
Or if I have a venue that's meant to serve different purposes or different clientele at day vs. night, or maybe weekdays vs. weekends, it would be cool to be able to have different clubs show up at different times.

Is there a way to specify what days or times the clubs go to their hangouts?

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    There isn't, unfortunately. I wish there was. Maybe one day we'll get a Get Together refresh and that will change.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited September 2021
    never thought of that... perhaps cause i don't actually have many clubs set up yet and most of them hangout at someones house :sweat_smile: but yes it would be nice actually

and maybe we could have like reminder on the day/time the club is supposed to gather cause now its random and annoying cause obviously sim is up to something else every dang time

oh and it could show up on calendar too so that be even neater
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Thanks @SweetieWright_84 and @Simmingal . I agree, this would be a great thing to go in a Get Together refresh! Including on the calendar.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The clubs used to gather as soon as you arrived at the lot but currently they can spawn at anytime, which I like.