Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for toddlers!

We've all felt the pain of your toddler coming with you, only to have no place to sit at the picnic table when you make a meal on the grill. So why don't we get booster seats? you could put them in your inventory and make any seat into a high chair! also what about potty seats? You could place them on the toilet making them useable by a toddler. And what about strollers? And playpens? It would make toddlers sooooo much more bearable having cuter things for them!

Comments

• Options
    scandinaviansimscandinaviansim Posts: 16 Member
    This would add so much to my gameplay!

Would like these things additionally:
    - cribs (loved it when they used to escape in Sims 2)
    - music instruments like xylophone or a tiny drum.
    - Tricycles
    - toddler swing on the swing set
  • Options
    ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    +1 to all of these! I feel like I never travel anywhere with toddlers because it's so difficult to tend to their needs without going into build-mode.. And more toys, like music instruments and swings would be awesome!
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Strollers I still think it's weird the sims have to carry them while walking when they can push them also we can have a stroll like in Sims 3.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I wish we had a changing table or could at least bathe them in the sink. But a changing table would suffice.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    How about little art sets where they could try to craft stuff out of/on paper or cardboard? Maybe at times catch them scribbling on the walls... Or let them get into mommy's makeup...
  • Options
    Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    HimRumi wrote: »
    I wish we had a changing table or could at least bathe them in the sink. But a changing table would suffice.

We actually can bathe them in the sink, it doesn't have much of an animation, but there are some soap bubbles and the toddler getting tossed and spun in front of the sink. I haven't playtested to see if this works, but many YouTubers do it, so I'm willing to trust them!
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    How about little art sets where they could try to craft stuff out of/on paper or cardboard? Maybe at times catch them scribbling on the walls... Or let them get into mommy's makeup...

Kid could play on vanity table but not toddler. Love that idea XD
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    ItalStewItalStew Posts: 30 Member
    We really do need strollers. It will make family outings a lot easier, fingers crossed we'll eventually get Generations.
  • Options
    PinejuicyPinejuicy Posts: 3 New Member
    I would really like to be able to let parents/teen siblings help the toddler SHOWER. Tiny living is almost impossible with a toddler, even if you have enough room for them as a child/teen. Not to mention in a normal non-tiny living home that is short on space but too poor to move out, this would be a godsend.

I generally try not to have tubs because of the time it takes sims to bathe, that and baths pretty much let you sit in your own filth and that just grosses me out. So yeah, toddlers being able to be showered, or "clean up toddler" giving MORE hygiene would be great. I mean, my parents let me play in the shower as a toddler. It was their way of keeping me from zipping out to play in the rain. I was a fast toddler, apparently. Used to run down the street before my mom could blink.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    The toddlers in the game are so cute.

We definitely could use a booster seat.

Toys like teddy bears they can sleep with, xylophone, rocking horse, play phone, toy dog pulled with a string, stackable rings, new swingset with a one child swing and one toddler swing, activity art table, play mat with zoo animals, alphabet magnet toy for the fridge.

New options for their meals like rice and chicken, mashed potatoes and corn, fruit cup, mac and cheese with veggies, sweet potato fries, steamed carrots and broccoli, watermelon slices, Strawberry Apple Sauce, Banana Smoothie, chicken noodle soup.

New toddler running shoes, dress shoes and sandals.

New long hairstyles and ponytails.

Animations like chase pets arounds, hide under furniture, turn on TV themselves, sing children's song like the itsy bitsy spider one, play pat-a-cake, look for bugs, snails, butterflies outside, toy ball.