Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Kit Would You Like To See Next?

For those looking forward to the next Kit release what would you like to see next?

Previous packs are:
Throwback Fit Kit
Country Kitchen Kit
Beat The Dust
Courtyard Oasis

What Kit Would You Like To See Next? 138 votes

Build/Buy
12%
bshag4lvjeepjeepcatshadyladynzalanmichael1sekojranaSindocatRostri-JoduRedShoe7Mwnbemepink_coco10CaprianaBUniqueKhaos3CatsFull[Deleted User]ElisetomVeeDubSnowBnuuy 17 votes
CAS
14%
BreeNillancisGibbs02DevSims91Amj1995elelunicySajahicatmando830SheriSim57KyreRoenDianesimsSERVERFRADicentraPlumbeebDaWaterRatWhatCobblersKathMHughesTheElbForestAaleynUmbreon12hymnhehim 20 votes
GamePlay
73%
Akl500PcrocobauraCK213tams2578JaiSeaBreeSashaMstybl95GalacticGaljenpow01KiyoSamadamsPlayeralexspoom13Monet11PlayerSinger2010MelisendrexoJessiTheSpotted_CIsb917AuroraBorealliselanorbreton 101 votes

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    GamePlay
    I'd love more gameplay with kitchen appliances. Toaster and juicer.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    GamePlay
    I would like more hobby type items for my sims with a small telescope.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    GamePlay
    The only time I'd ever consider a kit interesting or potentially worth buying is if it focuses on gameplay, we have enough furniture sets
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    CAS
    I voted for CAS, even though Game play would be my second choice.
    Kind of the reason I chose CAS is due to the type of items I would like to see. I kind of want a pack that is loosely based on supernatural/cosplay/whatever elements. I like supernatural stuff, so horror CAS looks would be fun to dress my Sims in. We have Spooky Stuff, and other supernatural packs, but CAS kit would be fun to explore.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    GamePlay
    I am reluctant to vote Game Play because of Bust the Dust.
    But the only reason I would buy a Kit is if it offered something really useful as I wait for the next SP, GP, or EP.

I have no interest in build/buy content because a themed kit can't offer enough content to be useful across an entire house, like that Moroccan set. I feel like I need more Moroccan content now.

What I wish they would do with Kits is look at how simmers are playing with all the old packs and seeing how they can support any game play that simmers have invented on their own, but the old packs can't quite support it. Not all the kits have to do that. Having a TS3 styled tea set table for Cottage Living would nice.

I would buy CAS content if I really liked it and I felt it would be perfect for a particular sim in my game.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    GamePlay
    Small appliances set with a matching stand mixer, food processor, juicer and deep fryer.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    GamePlay
    If they come out with a functional tea set and tea party, I would be very interested. Any kits with fun hobbies would have my interest. For gameplay, it's important that it functions well, isn't buggy and can be customized if needed. So far, I've only gotten the building kits which I've liked. This might be bigger than a kit but I'd be interested in a murder mystery theme as well.

It could be something else and if I like it, I'll get it. I don't need everything to be my style but clearly I need to like the pack to be interested. I'll get CAS kits if I like the themes. In the last clothing kit, I only really liked one outfit which without some other gameplay or additions I wanted wasn't quite enough. I really liked the Moroccan kit; I am happy with the kits I got and make use of them. If they come out with a Victorian kit with new styles, I would be interested. We've really only had that in the base game and Vampires. The styles from the base game mostly bore me now.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    GamePlay
    Gameplay. Without a doubt.

More BB and CAS is the last thing the game needs right now.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited August 2021
    GamePlay
    Gameplay! Definitely up for anything! So many little things I'd like to see....
    I have so much cc I'm not too interested in CAS or B/B but I know there are many who can't or don't use cc
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    GamePlay
    Always love new gameplay! Plus, I'd really like to see some of that niche content come to gameplay kits. I would hardly call Bust the Dust niche considering the community SPs were laundry and knitting.

I don't hate CAS and BB kits. In fact, I really liked Country Kitchen (just because I always wanted that kind of kitchen stuff) and I appreciate Courtyard Oasis' niche nature. Throwback Fit did not impress me as an exemplar CAS kit, though. I don't expect miracles, but CAS kits from now on better have more expansive CAS than just clothes (accessories, hairstyles, jewelry, tattoos, new things like body hair, something). I've said it once and I will say it again, a CAS kit with just clothes is like a BB kit with just clutter.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    GamePlay
    I haven't bought any kits yet. I was quite excited about Bust the Dust, but not sure if I want it in my game after all. I'm hopeful another gameplay kit might be better! At the same time though I'm guessing next kit will be CAS.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    It really depends on the theme, generally I can use almost every kind of CAS and BB (cause I like variety), but if a kit offers gameplay I really want than I am happy about that too of course.

BTD was never really my kinda gameplay, I bought it for the dustbunnies, had I known then that CoL was on its way bringing rabbits I never wouldve bought BTD. Also BTD can simply be annoying (not even the dust itself but the constant sniffing of the air is really annoying to me, also the sparkles) and the fact that we can't for example use the scruberoo spell to get rid of the dust, what an oversight.
    That said I like that it came with new aspirations.

So really I have no generally prefered kit type.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Build/Buy
    I would like a cottage bathroom.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    CAS
    Definitely CAS.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    GamePlay
    Game play to balance the pre-occupation with CAS & BB in packs. As in: food processor to help with cooking, normal sized telescope, normal sized microscope, more animals to interact with - while sheep and goats come to mind due to CoL, think of the possibilities of horses (ordinary riding, dressage, steeplechase, rodeo), being able to swim in more places than the CoL's river, cars - not only drive but repair and restore, more places to visit and things to find (& ways to find them) in Selvadoria (and maybe more of the TS3 type challenges).
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited August 2021
    GamePlay
    I would like more game play items for my Toddlers. I'd like for parents to be able to build drivable cars for their toddlers.
    Toddler-Activites.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Build/Buy
    I am desperate for Gothic Revival / Jacobethan build assets, as well as other architectural styles elsewhere unsupported. Courtyard Oasis was lovely, and I have managed to find use for it in various non-Moorish lots, but it's not a niche style I will use often. I would like some proper Tudor chimney pots, and so on.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    CAS
    Dark Ages/Medieval Gothic Royalty Outfits, Crowns, Tiaras, Royal Robes & shoes for all ages & genders. Pretty Please. <3
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    GamePlay
    Of course gameplay.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    CAS
    CAS is always my first choice, followed by Build/Buy and then gameplay. I tend to find myself spending the majority of my time in either CAS or Build/Buy mode anyway.

Clothing styles I'd be interested in are:
    • Lingerie and nightwear
    • Gothic apparel
    • More designer apparel (doesn't have to be branded like the Moschino pack, just more high-fashion designs)
    • 70's inspired apparel
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    No kits please!
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    GamePlay
    Gameplay, unless we get a pajama kit, we desperately need more pajamas.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited August 2021
    CAS
    I think a CAS kit with more summer clothes would be nice ☀️ ☀️ ☀️. More sunglasses 🕶 and sun hats too.
    Build/buy has two kits so it would make sense the next is something else.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    TheElbForestTheElbForest Posts: 24 Member
    CAS
    I finally want functional elf ears. One of my favourite things in Sims 3.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    GamePlay
    I'd really like a sewing machine. Something else domestic that's a hobby instead of a chore.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top