Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what lives inside the pre-order tree?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Plumb0b_ClairePlumb0b_Claire Posts: 63 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    41724699rw.jpg

Someone posted this in the CoL bugs thread, and someone else said it's in their game too. Is it a mistake, or is it a WEREWOLF? Lol

Edit: I have been laughing at this picture for ten minutes now, off and on, and I cannot stop.

That's a bugged wintery fox. :smile: I get a funny mental image of it being menacing and hissing and lunging itself like a snake. :lol:

I just cannot with this image; I am wheezing as I write this. Thanks for making my day! :D
    Here's my response to what I think will add depth to the basegame in the Sims 411 - Forum Feedback!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959481#Comment_17959481
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    It definitely looks like a fairy door.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    A troll. A huge SimGuru troll.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited August 2021
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    From reading some of the CoL item descriptions I’m convinced we’re going to get some sort of pirate/medieval pack. Lots of Princess Cordelia references of late.

You have just inspired me to make a fan lore thread about Cordelia being the Princess of Henford-On-Bagley, thus explaining the castle ruins.

Love it! :smiley: she’s mentioned so much in the new pack - it’s got to be a hint, right? :wink:

@GracieO312 @bluzkat65 After like a month of writing for two hours every day, here it is!

ETA: [The link, i forgot to post it with the message.]https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/992840/mysterious-disappearance-of-princess-cordelia-of-henford-on-bagley-volume-one#latest[/url]
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If it's a fairy dwelling, then it'll probably have some kind of equivalent with a fairy pack.

It sure would be nice if we got Occults to themselves again.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    If it's a fairy dwelling, then it'll probably have some kind of equivalent with a fairy pack.

It sure would be nice if we got Occults to themselves again.

What would fairies do though? We already have bunnies and birds that help with gardening, so I wonder what would be the fairies special power. In previous games they helped with gardening. I would prefer if gnomes lived there and each one had its own special skill and power to help on the lot.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

That tree is part of the “Gnome on the Go” bonus content.
    I assume we all have to pretend that a gnome lives in that tree? Of course he ain’t home because he’s on the go.

Also late reaction, but this thing:
    41724699rw.jpg

Someone posted this in the CoL bugs thread, and someone else said it's in their game too. Is it a mistake, or is it a WEREWOLF? Lol

Edit: I have been laughing at this picture for ten minutes now, off and on, and I cannot stop.

Cracked me up. 🤣
    Some bugs shouldn’t ever get fixed.
    I want it to be my pet familiar. Not in game. In real life.
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I think it would be funny if we got living gnomes. :smile:

That would be awesome! One of my favorite spells in Sims 1's Makin' Magic expansion was the one where you could bring the gnomes from the woodworking table to life to help with your gardening. They could even get drunk in the nectar press, or go on a rampage if your Sims hired a gardener or used the perfect garden charm instead of letting them care for the garden.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Same, that thing has made me laugh so many times. For several minutes at a time. I just can’t handle it. It’s too good. The tongue sticking out kills me most.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Oops, just made a new thread before seeing this one...basically about the same thing. Yeah, I think it's a faery door too. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Pssst.. gnomes are a type of fairy, so technically.. it's a fairy door :p
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    That tree is part of the “Gnome on the Go” bonus content.
    I assume we all have to pretend that a gnome lives in that tree? Of course he ain’t home because he’s on the go.

Also late reaction, but this thing:
    41724699rw.jpg

Cracked me up. 🤣
    Some bugs shouldn’t ever get fixed.
    I want it to be my pet familiar. Not in game. In real life.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(