May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    Thank You.
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    @waronkcc Will your new slide and trampoline work as an add on to the summer pack?
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    ailujmsailujms Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 2021
    More Traits in CAS by thepancake1 and MizoreYukii has been updated.
    https://patreon.com/posts/48204168
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    edited July 2021
    Mod Updates Mod Updates from Bienchen
    available at: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17941246/#Comment_17941246
    • betterfoodquality
    • coffinwohooforall
    • finisheating
    • harvestnogroupinteraction
    • morecauldronmeals
    • morefoodatbar
    • morefoodatcafe
    • morehealthyfood
    • plantsgodormantinwinteronly
    • realvampirecure
    • restaurantsittweak
    • singinshowernogroupinteraction

Reported Fine by Creator
    • Bienchen: all mods not listed as updated, except those in the Misc Mods category, pbox_usemoreingredients and fridge_moresnacks
    • thepancake1 and MizoreYukii: Remove Sims from Conversation
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2021
    Zero's mod that stops sims from reacting to decor, Zero_Fixes_HD_InteriorDecoratorDramanode, is broken. My sims react to decor again. Tested alone in my mods folder. I can't contact him, because I'm not a patron. wrong mod!
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Zero's mod that stops sims from reacting to decor, Zero_Fixes_HD_InteriorDecoratorDramanode, is broken. My sims react to decor again. Tested alone in my mods folder. I can't contact him, because I'm not a patron.

That’s not the mod for that, you need the one from this post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/51864125
  • Options
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Zero's mod that stops sims from reacting to decor, Zero_Fixes_HD_InteriorDecoratorDramanode, is broken. My sims react to decor again. Tested alone in my mods folder. I can't contact him, because I'm not a patron.

That’s not the mod for that, you need the one from this post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/51864125

I swear I checked that three times and didn't see it. Thank you!
  • Options
    Cntrylif4meCntrylif4me Posts: 2 New Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > I have now checked all mods except my mods from the Misc Mods category, pbox_usemoreingredients and fridge_moresnacks.
    > You can download the newest files here:
    > http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/24072021_III.rar

Does the doorknocknotification need updated still? its no longer working and havent seen it in the updates yet so wanted to check if im just missing it? Thank you for all the updates!
  • Options
    Ailias_2Ailias_2 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello I am back
    May be someone can help me to get what's going on with gardening?
    Today I had to remove all plants that have been growing up before last patch and CL
    The issue is that every morning at 06 AM all plants get bugs, weeds and get dry. My three adult sims tend all of them whole day long just to face another morning "dash" the same weeds/bugs armageddon.
    I decided ain't gonna tend garden all days long further so I deleted all plants.

do you have the same issue?
    I was removing folders with mods to detect what causes that. nothing. may be only MCCC is the reason because I could not run the save game without it normally.
  • Options
    anhaeeynanhaeeyn Posts: 29 Member
    My sims get stuck in the bed, like, they can sleep in the bed and use it overall normally, but quite often they can't leave it, cancelling sleep interaction does nothing and when told to do something (when they're in the bed), they get route fail thought bubble and stay in the bed. Tried different beds (not cc), different bed placement (without moveobjects cheat) and moving away night table and other objects which could potentially conflict with this area, but this still happens. The only bed/sleeping related mods I have is LittleMsSam's Sleep All night (already updated). I had also Sleep In (which wasn't updated) and I thought that could be culprit, so I removed it and cleared the cache, after this my sims left their beds without issues, but next time this weird route fail happens again :s any ideas?
  • Options
    > @anhaeeyn said:
    > My sims get stuck in the bed, like, they can sleep in the bed and use it overall normally, but quite often they can't leave it, cancelling sleep interaction does nothing and when told to do something (when they're in the bed), they get route fail thought bubble and stay in the bed. Tried different beds (not cc), different bed placement (without moveobjects cheat) and moving away night table and other objects which could potentially conflict with this area, but this still happens. The only bed/sleeping related mods I have is LittleMsSam's Sleep All night (already updated). I had also Sleep In (which wasn't updated) and I thought that could be culprit, so I removed it and cleared the cache, after this my sims left their beds without issues, but next time this weird route fail happens again :s any ideas?

An update: they leave (or rather jump out of the bed) after a while if autonomy kicks in and they choose to do something on their own, but as long as I'm trying to get them out of the bed, they won't leave.
  • Options
    Stuiterbal1983Stuiterbal1983 Posts: 11 New Member
    Waronks skateboard and other mods crashed my game. Somehow the link still shows the old update.
  • Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2021
    ailujms wrote: »
    More Traits in CAS by thepancake1 and MizoreYukii has been updated.
    https://patreon.com/posts/48204168

That one caused the trouble for me, and it works fine with this updated mod. :smile:

But LittleMsSam_Scarlet_NoRequiredIngredients mod doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Edited: It works except in house with Simple Living trait. :)
    Post edited by Lorea on
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > I have now checked all mods except my mods from the Misc Mods category, pbox_usemoreingredients and fridge_moresnacks.
    > You can download the newest files here:
    > http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/24072021_III.rar

Does the doorknocknotification need updated still? its no longer working and havent seen it in the updates yet so wanted to check if im just missing it? Thank you for all the updates!

No, it's not in the update queue. I actually checked the tuning files and they were fine. I will need to check that one in game tomorrow as I will check if there is something I missed while scrolling through the tuning files of several hundred mods during the last few days. I have not played with the new pack yet, but I promise I'll keep my eyes open.

I have checked all my Misc Mods now, so there are only pboxmoreingredients and fridgemoresnack that you shall please not use at the moment as I'll first have to play around with the pack a little to get an idea how I'll be updating those two mods.
    Here's the last update file:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/25072021.rar
    awayactions
    congratulatemore
    deathofsimreactionstweak
    deepconversation
    freelancereditsmoresuccessful
    healthyhighchair
    invitationsoverhaul
    invitetofix
    justfriendstweak
    lesseldersatlounge
    lesslonglivingactivesims
    longerreadbook
    moreaskwhathappend
    morechildrenatbeaches
    morechildrenatparks
    moredeathsurprise
    normalhugisnocrassact
    notoddlertoyeffects
    prioritywellnessactions
    reviveplanttweak
    romanceforsignificantother_ta
    simpleflirtisnocrassact
    socializationaddsentimenttweak
    thirsttweak
    wrinklesforadults

Please note that there will be some more updates to add new features from the packs to my mods after Sims 4 Studio has been updated. For instance, I definately plan to extend my lessrainmoresun mod to Hengford on Bagley. There also might be some new tuning files I haven's seen yet during updating the existing tuning files.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    rbmm1974rbmm1974 Posts: 42 Member
    Thank you for doing this each update. Updated everything I had and found some other good ones.
  • Options
    wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    anhaeeyn wrote: »
    My sims get stuck in the bed, like, they can sleep in the bed and use it overall normally, but quite often they can't leave it, cancelling sleep interaction does nothing and when told to do something (when they're in the bed), they get route fail thought bubble and stay in the bed. Tried different beds (not cc), different bed placement (without moveobjects cheat) and moving away night table and other objects which could potentially conflict with this area, but this still happens. The only bed/sleeping related mods I have is LittleMsSam's Sleep All night (already updated). I had also Sleep In (which wasn't updated) and I thought that could be culprit, so I removed it and cleared the cache, after this my sims left their beds without issues, but next time this weird route fail happens again :s any ideas?

This issue is listed under the Bug Fixes in the update notes:

"Sims stuck sleeping and couldn’t cancel that interaction? Not a product of a sci-fi film as I thought, but I can say that we have fixed this issue, well I hope." https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-7-20-2021?setLocale=en-us

Maybe it was not truly fixed?
  • Options
    ailujmsailujms Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you @83bienchen for your hard work updating all those mods! I have several of your mods in my game and they're amazing!

• Options
    > @wamayeli said:
    > This issue is listed under the Bug Fixes in the update notes:
    >
    > "Sims stuck sleeping and couldn’t cancel that interaction? Not a product of a sci-fi film as I thought, but I can say that we have fixed this issue, well I hope." https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-7-20-2021?setLocale=en-us
    >
    > Maybe it was not truly fixed?

I found the solution: either Cute Romance or Read books on bed by thepancake1 & MizoreYukii, after I took out those two my sims can normally leave beds lol
  • Options
    waronkccwaronkcc Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="aelias24;c-17941266"]@waronkcc Will your new slide and trampoline work as an add on to the summer pack? [/quote]

yess true... I'll keep it separate for a while
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    anhaeeyn wrote: »
    > @wamayeli said:
    > This issue is listed under the Bug Fixes in the update notes:
    >
    > "Sims stuck sleeping and couldn’t cancel that interaction? Not a product of a sci-fi film as I thought, but I can say that we have fixed this issue, well I hope." https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-7-20-2021?setLocale=en-us
    >
    > Maybe it was not truly fixed?

I found the solution: either Cute Romance or Read books on bed by thepancake1 & MizoreYukii, after I took out those two my sims can normally leave beds lol

From their discord:
    Please remove the following mods until we get some updates posted later today/tomorrow:
    More Traits in CAS
    Color Sliders UI

Edit Lights in Build Mode
    Read Books on Bed
    Functional Seesaw

Cute Romance will need a minor update but is functioning.
    Chemistry System will need a minor update but is functioning, other than the skill and trait preference interactions.

You might want to ignore the today/tomorrow part. It's being worked on.
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Lorea I had that same issue. For me the culprit was Thepancake1's Cute Romance. After some testing by removing my mods little by little I took it out and it cleared up.
    I took them out in groups of 5, deleted the cache, and reentered the game. I repeated this until it cleared up then I put the last batch of 5 back in one at a time deleting the cache between each time and testing them one by one until I found the culprit.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 708 Member
    MizoreYukii 's No fade everything is causing the swans in the pond to appear in different colors (red, blue, turquoise) and to be luminescent.
  • Options
    olibobolioliboboli Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I have a spreadsheet that I use to track updates for mods I use. I don't plan on adding on mods that I don't use, but there is about 100 mods on there so it might be useful! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19VHMsqJibR22EdFImW0DI_sHzuzOB3UIigWvQkIFXDU/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    Ailias_2 wrote: »
    Hello I am back
    May be someone can help me to get what's going on with gardening?
    Today I had to remove all plants that have been growing up before last patch and CL
    The issue is that every morning at 06 AM all plants get bugs, weeds and get dry. My three adult sims tend all of them whole day long just to face another morning "dash" the same weeds/bugs armageddon.
    I decided ain't gonna tend garden all days long further so I deleted all plants.

do you have the same issue?
    I was removing folders with mods to detect what causes that. nothing. may be only MCCC is the reason because I could not run the save game without it normally.

I don't think it's a problem with mods. I have the same problem and it was already reported in the answer. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Plants-always-die-before-even-blooming/m-p/10538736/highlight/false#M191690

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top