Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has Anyone Who Pre-Ordered Cottage Living Received Their Email Yet?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    UPDATE: I may have just solved the problem. For those of you who see the download arrow on your Sims4 cover in Origin, but find out the second download arrow on the Play page isn't working, look down. There is a More button. Scroll down until you find the new EP, if it says unlocked, click on download. It's currently doing its thing in my game. Yay!

This worked for me! I am so excited! Gonna check it out!!

Thanks,
    Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I'm so glad I don't check my email everyday. I waited until 10am and no download was happening. So I quit origin at 10.04am, restarted origin and it downloaded.

I just checked my email and I still haven't got a second email saying I could download it. I jumped the line to download without even knowing there was a line. Oops.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Finally! The download button showed up under the "more" tab. Of course just in time for me to have to make dinner.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    It's my understanding that this EP is released today at 10 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time, which would make it 11 AM Mountain Daylight Savings Time for me. So, I went into my game to hopefully find I had a download. No such thing. I checked my Order History and was surprised to learn I had to await an email telling me when I could download the game. Well, so far, the only email I've received is the one from Origin/EA thanking me for my pre-order. It is now forty plus minutes after 11 AM. So, I'm coming here to see if any one else who pre-ordered has received their email as to just when they can download the EP.

Sitting here frustrated and wanting to play my game. So, I guess, if all else fails, since the one key mod I need to play my Main Save has been deemed compatible, I'll keep myself occupied. I just worked so very hard these past two days to get my ancestral game save ready to go. I will be starting a fresh game with these two families. But, still.

Have you gotten your email and in what time zone are you?

Thanks!

I just received the email a few minutes ago, telling me the expansion is ready to 'preload.' But I already installed the pack 5 hours ago. 🤨

I saw it was ready one minute before release, and I downloaded it immediately.
  • Options
    C_LeilaniC_Leilani Posts: 258 Member
    strange... I download the game around 1pm and didn't get the email til 4pm.