Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After Cottage Living, What Is The Next Expansion or Game Pack?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    I'm 90% sure it's a fairies GP. There's so many fairy wing decorations on CL build mode & debug, surely it's not random.

If it is, I'll be excited.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Options
    skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    From a personal point of view, I would like to see a Generations-type pack or even a Resorts themed pack where you can create hotels, water parks, theme parks etc.

Even though the only occult I play is Spellcasters, I also think that there needs to be another GP to cater to the part of the fanbase that really enjoy that side of the game and who have been overlooked in the more recent releases.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    If I were to hazard a guess I'd say the next GP, whenever that may happen to come out, will be food, music, or romance themed.

Oh from your words to EA's ears. I want MUSIC.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edwardgredwardgr Posts: 1 New Member
    I think music could be a stuff pack with an active(?) career as they did with Paranormal, or a branched inactive career as we saw in Sims 3. This should at least add a few new instruments: Drums, Bass, Sax, Theramin (ha ha ha), and then maybe a kids guitar, and toddler drum and xylophone like sims 3 had. The current instrument choices are kinda boring, and it is so irritating that the game has all the Jazz paintings but no bass, and no brass. :Facepalm:
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    If it isn't Faeries, I'll get my head checked. They've been hinting hard at Faeries, bands, burglars, and Generations...cars too, now that I think about it. I say faeries simply because the time is right for a new occult (every 2 years), and Paranormal wasn't an occult pack, just an occult-based career with unplayable occults involved (don't get me started on how they didn't take the bait and just use normal ghosts instead of Specters, leaving them wanting more gameplay).
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    At this point we really need hotels, werewolves and some type of generational pack. Also body hair which could be a base game up day prompted by either of the last two. That to me is the single most missing thing in the game. But for pack themes those are the three main missing things to me, and I'm not even big on generational play.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Top of my list would be Generations pack. However, we just got a family and realism-oriented pack in Cottage Living, so I don't think it is likely to be next. The next GP or EP might be a bands or active music/ singer/ performer career, which I would really enjoy if it was done well, with enough different configurations of bands, music genres, and ensembles as well as the ability for singers to be part of a musical group (unlike in Showtime). What I would really like (and have long wanted) is a time travelling EP that would allow sims to travel to the past (the middle ages or the ancient world or something) and live there, but I seriously doubt anything of the kind will ever happen -- too complicated to add probably. A pack with an active burglar or jewel-thief career might nice. I also really liked the private detective from Ambitions (it had much better mysteries to solve than the Sims 4 police career) which would combine nicely with an active criminal career pack. (That's another one I don't think we'll ever get though). Probably I will be happy with whatever they come up with; I certainly like some of the ideas listed here (Romance systems and hotels, or werewolves and fairies, etc).
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I am very content with gameplay right now overall. But whatever it is, I hope there's more garden stuff! I feel like we haven't had that in awhile.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    I hope it‘s generations, bands, hotels or highschool.

@dearie_blossom Actually that is what I wanted to suggest to be the next EP the hotels, motels, lodge, BnB etc. all about accommodations and that Sims can own, run and manage them.

I just hope you don’t have to own run and manage them, rather like dine out. And if you do own them, I think you should be able to live there…… at least for a BnB.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I think they will continue to add generation/family game play into the game as packs come out. If I were to guess I would say something bands related will be next. I hope we get a stuff or game pack in the fall and another EP by the end of the year.
    My most wanted at this point would be something world travel related or something with updated romance and weddings. I would also love something for teens/high-school/teen game play.
    I am not an occult player so a pack based strictly on werewolves or fairies would be disappointing.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited July 2021
    An occult gp that hopefully non-occult players would have the small amount of sense needed to leave alone instead of buying it and demanding it be nerfed 5 minutes later. :|

Hotels, romance or music festivals would also be appreciated. Particularly hotels since I have a bad habit of creating them, knowing they wont work properly. xD
  • Options
    ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    SP or GP Bands
    EP Generations
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bands! I want new instruments and the ability to truly perform together!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Expansions
    • Futuristic / Sci-fi - I would love to have an Into The Future style expansion pack. It was one of my favourites back when I played the Sims 3 all the time. A futuristic, modern world would be great, and I wouldn't mind the theme of time travel returning - perhaps Emit Relevart could return with a problem he needs help with, I think that would be cool. I'd like to see an emphasis on science and technology, because I feel like the Sims 4 lacks some good tech.

Game Packs
    • Romance - I hope we'll get a pack dedicated to love and romance, because the current system is pretty bland. I'd like to see attraction and chemistry, turn ons and turn offs, improved dates and weddings, more romance interactions that isn't just a new WooHoo location, more lingerie and sleepwear in CAS etc.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    skybird14 wrote: »
    From a personal point of view, I would like to see a Generations-type pack or even a Resorts themed pack where you can create hotels, water parks, theme parks etc.

Even though the only occult I play is Spellcasters, I also think that there needs to be another GP to cater to the part of the fanbase that really enjoy that side of the game and who have been overlooked in the more recent releases.

@skybird14 that's what I like too.. hotels, inns, lodges BnB, resorts and accommodations etc.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Bands! :sunglasses: I hope!

Electric guitars, drums, gigs and performances, goth/alternative/grunge CAS. Ugh I want it all :heart:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    WolfnightsingerWolfnightsinger Posts: 22 Member
    All I want are werewolves so I can finally make my Being Human-inspired household a reality. :(

I'd also enjoy faeries, though. Just occults in general.