Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!

Rate The Sims 4 Avatar Above you

Comments

• temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 463 Member
    9/10 nice couple,

BTW some of the above comments for my pics may not make sense, but it's because I keep changing my avatar.
    knowledge is power and power is absolute.
  • hoxha01hoxha01 Posts: 2,872 Member
    10/10

Love vampires!
    31742461120_345ca56988_b.jpg
  • dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
    @hoxha01

9/10, cute!~
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 949 Member
    8/10 body is 1 character too short.
  • bluedanubebluedanube Posts: 465 Member
    7 / 10. She resembles Meryl Steep when she was casted in 'The Devil wears Prada'.
    "I don't do quotes. I am not some pretentious t***" - Maureen Steel
    Character Profile:
    Age: 29 | Star Sign: Pisces | Personality Type: ISTP| Nickname: Rogue | Scholastic Accolade: Distinguished Degree In Physics | Occupation: Mechanical Engineer at Obscure Logistics | Clubs: The Renegades |Traits: Active, Insider, Hot-Headed, Gregarious, Business-Savvy
    RUF8RUV.png
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 251 Member
    edited July 22
    6/10
    The hues against the character's pallor is quite haunting, and her head looks like it's floating.
    Kind of gives off a Tim Burton sort of vibe, now that I think about it.
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 330 Member
    7/10.
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

8 /10
    Character Profile:
    Age: 29 | Star Sign: Pisces | Personality Type: ISTP| Nickname: Rogue | Scholastic Accolade: Distinguished Degree In Physics | Occupation: Mechanical Engineer at Obscure Logistics | Clubs: The Renegades |Traits: Active, Insider, Hot-Headed, Gregarious, Business-Savvy
    RUF8RUV.png
    Bump.
    Character Profile:
    RUF8RUV.png