Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Finally the roommate bug is being fixed!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Great! Mirrors, finally I can use those again! :smile:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I didn't know about most of these bugs and glitches but it's still nice to see that they are working on fixes.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,880 Member

Dried Scales Moodlet Won’t Go Away
    Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched
    Whiskers not showing up on cats in CAP
    [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast
    [XB/PS] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy
    Walls disappearing / Clipping in mirror reflection
    Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly per section
    Sims fail university despite meeting all criteria
    Expire Date on food vanishes when put in fridge/ Travelling
    Can’t Purchase Droid
    Scattered Panes windows have incorrect shadow
    ‘New’ Highlights in Buy mode doesn’t disappear
    Family Tree and “Step” relationships broken
    Broken family tree
    Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes
    Sleep interactions gets stuck in queue
    Troubles getting/keeping roommates
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Good fixes, it feels like they are finally catching up with some old bugs.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The broken family tree one sounds like a great fix. I'm happy to see that listed.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    So the bugs they claim to have fixed recently that are in fact, not fixed, what's going to happen to those? Do we just pretend that plants aren't still reverting? How are we expected to have faith in lists like these when bug fixes are in some cases not working?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    So the bugs they claim to have fixed recently that are in fact, not fixed, what's going to happen to those? Do we just pretend that plants aren't still reverting? How are we expected to have faith in lists like these when bug fixes are in some cases not working?

That particular one might not work in every scenario -- say, on already-planted plants -- and that aspect might be inevitable. There might also be situations in saves that pre-exist the patch that they didn't test for (it's literally not possible to test every possible situation with a game this complex) that are fixable, so it's worth going to AHQ and posting about what's still not working in your game. They can't fix what they don't know about, and sometimes that requires details.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited July 2021
    Playing in a vanilla no mods save which I began after I had patched. I'll be heading to report it when I've got to the growing a cowberry stage and see if that also continues to revert.
    Regardless, I have seen them comment on fixes that they will only work for new saves, they did not do so for this one.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

The mirrors!!!!!! Finally!!!! <3<3<3

Well, now to wait for the Vampires routing issue and the broken Onsen from Snowy Escape fixes :|
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Gotta admit I'm going to miss the forever fresh food glitch. Made feeding toddlers easier.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Who report them about fresh food glitch!?
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    It's concerning that the DHD gig bugs still aren't being addressed, but I'm glad to see mirrors finally fixed.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    It's concerning that the DHD gig bugs still aren't being addressed, but I'm glad to see mirrors finally fixed.

Yeah I was wondering why there was none of those bugs on the laundry list.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Oh yes the family tree is being prioritized. :smile:
    Ararine wrote: »

The one glitch I actually didn't mind lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast is being fixed! Yay! 😁
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited July 2021
    I've never experienced most of these bugs, but it's great that they will get fixed anyway. My vanilla game seems to be quite bug free for now.
    The only bug that I remember having now is that my Sims have to use the laundry dryer twice because it leaves the clothes always wet on the first time. It's not a big thing and I can do it twice but it's annoying when the laundry room is further away, for example in a basement.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Washer and dryer are not working properly for me.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Omg, the food glitch with the expiring date is finally adressed. This along the the stairs glitch being fixed in the previous packs is really a big difference.

HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Oh yes the family tree is being prioritized. :smile:
    Ararine wrote: »

The one glitch I actually didn't mind lol

Oh, I found it absolutely irritating to have food spoiling without seeing when it will spoil.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Hallelujah, they're finally fixing the mirror bug that has been around since September! It doesn't bother me much during regular gameplay because I rarely get close enough to really see the mirror reflections, but as a machinima maker, camera work is challenging enough even without having to make sure not to show any mirrors.

The laundry glitch has been in my game forever, and I remember them fixing it before at some point, but apparently it didn't stick. Better luck this time!

But what do they mean by ID cards disappearing? Since when do sims have ID cards?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    But what do they mean by ID cards disappearing? Since when do sims have ID cards?

They do in Batuu. :smile:
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    haneul wrote: »

It looks like it's becoming a Dine Out 2.0 already...
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

They do in Batuu. :smile:

Oh, okay! I don't have that pack, thanks for clarifying!
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Still not fixing the paranormal investigator career I see. I have a family I can't play and a pack I can't use until this is done! :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,880 Member
    Glad to see the roommate bug addressed. I'd created a sim to move in and become a baby daddy for my young adult sim and was wondering why I wasn't getting any applicants.