Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updated - World Makeover - now available for download!

Comments

• Options
    VincentTVincentT Posts: 90 Member
    Everyone has been so busy! Great progress, I'll hope to chime in again at the end of the week.

I agree, routing in island worlds will always be difficult and horse routing is the worst :smiley: You are doing a great job, Katy, it's all about optimizing routing. There will always be the risk of sims getting stuck boats getting stuck etc, that cannot be helped. It's a pity EA made it that boats are going that closely along the shores so that they will go through decorations etc. In my opinion that doesn't matter so much, I'd rather have a nice decoration as the boat going through it is just a moment.
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited June 2021
    Thank you @VincentT! I'm trying not to let the routing bother me too much and I will put out a new build with the fixes and see if what I did makes a difference.

@flstrider - I wonder if you had any luck on the roofs? You can check out the lighthouse roof if you want, but no biggie since I redid the lot - I do like the lighthouse as it is in this build, tho. Just a thought. Thanks!

@Sandraelle - I wanted to let you know that the first lot you questioned is that garden center and it's all one lot - I decided to leave room for players to put what they want in the open area - I tried to add a few things to it but decided the player should have a choice. I had a swimming pool and then thought about the Grandpa's Grove objects - that might look nice over there?

@SPARKY1922 Hello - I neglected to answer your question about Bluestone Equestrian Center. It's an equestrian center which will need the rabbit hole rug or door. Not sure if there is a rug for that but I use hexameters door - http://www.mediafire.com/file/bxwsu9a6bm19qy4/hexameter_S3_EquestrianCenter-Package.rar/file
    Post edited by KatyFernlily on
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @KatyFernlily

Thanks for the link :) I wait for the next version of the world to check out :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Double-checked the routing in CAW today. Very well done! Didn't find anything problematic. So what I'll comment on are just nit-picky perfectionist trait remarks, nothing game-breaking :)

The only spots I found where I saw room for improvement:
    96d42062646a6bb5a7d236207d3f4a7d522bd91e.jpg
    There is one (one! in the whole world!) unconnected dot. At least what I found :smiley:

In this area I'd suggest to do some terrain smoothing. Those steep terrains can cause stuck sims and block their routing.
    12f52a7ea8bd0c2c772928a01d4efceef09ac9a6.jpg

Same here, some spots are problematic, you could just flatten that walkway a bit more:
    ac6319eb401e06b1213174d22177ecb6ecf2f3b9.jpg

You had also asked about the wave effects, I think they are at perfect height. More in the nit-picky department below :)

Spawners:
    There are also a lot of spawners which does add to lag. 5 of every ocean fishing spawner, 9 iron/silver/gold metal spawner etc. I'd suggest to thin those out a bit. As it is a water world and you'd expect people to fish, you could use more of the the "salt water designators". They cover a large area and allow fishing for most fish types. Also you probably have many fishing spawners on lots, too, so there is no need to put that many in the world.
    Here I would remove all but the fresh water designators for example:
    c9664c8c239a53f2f47622b5ef746279b27eb48f.jpg

Global Layer: I'd recommend to "clear" that, as it is 1.5 MB big. Let me know if you need help with that.

Non-Camera paint: it's ok to not use that, especially in an island world.

Some more suggestions/nit-picky stuff:
    As said, your waves look good. The only places where I might change something is this one:
    d32c45490c90c68cdd4db289a82d7cdb665c3919.jpg
    You could remove that one long wave spawner and put two light ones in there, following the coastline a bit better.

Same here:
    278db1c4f300d854808be9ed159eef6d96650238.jpg
    I'd probably just remove that one long wave spanwer that makes the waves look very square. The others are aligned very nicely.

Something else I thought about, but it would be a bit experimental (require some more testing) is to limit access to the ocean a bit more to make sims use areas that look like beaches for their boating entry and exit points.
    In the previous version of the world my sim kids would use the straight way to school (green), but the way back (orange) was really quite a detour:
    13a80c83a6516f229f2ff6b02e385ffc2b4dca3b.jpg
    I'll test again in this version.

Restricting access to water may or may not improve water routing overall, it might even make it worse - so I'm not sure if you want to embark on this adventure :smile:
    An example below:
    a748914373cc1e0f5159af637b45d349d478c488.jpg
    I marked the areas that allow for water routing atm.

Really, thank you so much for your hard work with this world! It will be a great option for all simmers who love island worlds!
  • Options
    @VincentT

Thanks for all your hard work on this sort of testing :) I adore this world and cannot wait for the completion as it is so lush and a sort of in between IP and sunlit tides water world. Just perfect :)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great job @VincentT and @SPARKY1922 for doing all this testing. You two know way more than I would about what to check in regards to sim routing and simplay.

@KatyFernlily , thanks for explaining about that double community lot on Peridot Pass (or re-explaining if I missed you telling us about that lot the first time, lol). I figured it was meant for others to add in what they wanted. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hi all!
    Thanks @VincentT, @SPARKY1922 & @Sandraelle!

I'm not sure that I talked about that lot too much, Sandraelle. I hope it's ok - I tried different things on the lot and I just kind of gave up on it. I thought about using it as a "pet" lot with both cat and dog jungle objects but not sure that would even work - it'd just be a regular park? I'm open to suggestions!

In all honesty, I haven't been in much of a mood to work on this world but I do try to do a bit every day, at least. I fixed some of @VincentT's suggestions and findings. I'm surprised at myself for not catching those routing spots by the trailer park, but planned on going over it before releasing that area for testing. I really do enjoy routing, it's kind of like putting a puzzle together. :) None of your suggestions are "nit-picky"! I think I have the perfectionist trait as well /lol!

I did cover up one of the spots along the coastline near the schools with routing paint and added a sidewalk going down towards the place that a sim should go when leaving the schools if returning to the island. Not sure if it will matter but I didn't really know what else to try to get sims to direct properly when leaving. It's dumb that they would go so far out of the way to get back to Sparky's Island?

I've read different opinions about the spawners. I really didn't think I had too many but will spread them out a bit more. I do want enough, but not enough to create lag. I thought that, from what I've read, that the water designators were for changing the type of water from salt water to fresh and vice versa? I did want an area for fresh water somewhere in the world besides on lots. So the water in a world is designated as salt and water on lots is designated as fresh, from what I understand. And you use the designators to change that. Am I missing something? I just know that they are a pain to have in a world while still working on it because they interfere with clicking on objects. (for me anyway)

I also read conflicting opinions on the global layer. Some have said that you need to clear it and some have said that they didn't notice any difference and some have said that they've noticed stuttering/freezing with a clean layer - post #34 https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=473791&c=0&ht=&page=2&pp=25#startcomment - anyway, I do believe that it is recommended and I planned on doing that before the final version. I just can't find anything definitive on the subject. Thanks for the offer to help with that! All for now...

x6X6rgO.jpg
  • Options
    From my experience, number of spawners/effects (which includes spawners and especially harvestables on lots), number of plants and plant types, quality of routing and number of (complex) lots (and number of sims in a world that are played or generated) are the main factor for lag. Not that there is a specific formula, sadly. Oh, and once I had created lag after saving a recolour of the distant terrain in the wrong file format. D'oh. There are so many factors playing into this that my approach is to try and optimize what I can, which means usually only one or two spawners of each type (the game engine will spawn additional stuff anyway). Makes it a bit more challenging to find stuff but I like that for my gameplay. But sometimes it's just a matter of starting a new save that solves problems.

The water designators are fish spawners. There is no technical difference between fresh and salt water, it's just a logical distinction. You can also place whatever spawner you like in the ponds on lots. Salt water fish will work as well as fresh water fish. There is no "natural" spawning, it's defined by the type of spawner you place. Also a fresh water designator placed in the ocean won't prevent any of the ocean-triggered activities like snorkeling or playing in the ocean. Add them as a last thing, because they do interfere with clicking due to their size.

Haha, that person experiencing micro-lag with an empty global layer was me :smile: And I wouldn't recommend doing it as a last step, I suspect that it also interferes with NRAAS traveler. But I do it towards the end of the world building, when I know that I will have to enter EIG at least once more and maybe even edit a lot there. So that there is a bit of clutter on the Global Layer but not MB of stuff. And definitely don't do after you placed houseboats!

Let me know if I can help with finishing lots. World building is tedious and especially that last mile is more than tiring. I'll definitely do another testing session this weekend!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Heehee! I know it was you!

I've seen the game spawn wildflowers and the little critters without the actual spawn object. Will it create ores, gems, insects, etc. without the spawn objects? I've not witnessed it but I could be missing something as I only build and not play o:) (kidding)

Maybe hold off a bit on testing as I wanted to get out another build this weekend! I'm addressing the lots now and just need the street lights and to finish the large lot with all the stuff (might just put that off and give you all a new build anyway, if I don't finish it soon (been working on it).
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Thanks for the extra info @KatyFernlily

Just remember as @VincentT points out the last mile is going to be more tiring than almost anything else as you near the finishing post. All the areas I checked apart from the ruins end of the island are really good as I found very little lag and only a few routing issues that personally I can live with because as I said before I am used to playing in water worlds and know how sims can take the worse/longest routes to get somewhere so when directing my own sims I find the fastest routes and send them that way instead.. One of the main issues playing IP is sims getting stuck between boats to land then land to roads to continue their journeys and while I know this world is not so populated yet I have sat and just watched boats going from place to place only the Island watching them exit their boats and run onto land and I have only seen one NPC sim get stuck in all the days I have been playing so that's extremely good in my book.. :)

Thanks for the mention re the @Sandraelle however I feel your own and @VincentT 's input are a lot more in depth than mine as I just get to enjoy play testing with my sims around the map :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Ok, @KatyFernlily, so let me give you what I have already :smile: Again, I populated the world with NRAAS DE and added some RH rugs to create more traffic.
    no problems noticed:
    - Treasure Art Gallery (there were some weird floor cutouts on the top floor but I don't think it's worth bothering with them)
    - Sprinkles Bakery (though the bakery could use some love. Maybe add an activity table and/or a toddler high chair to make it more family friendly?)

Joe's Corner
    - my sim did have trouble getting served, there is not enough room in front of the barista for them to queue properly. Maybe remove one of the tables?
    a77b5817f85bb9fad64fcdc45860973fb7fad0de.jpg
    - the sims playing darts blocked the route to the hobby shop, moving the dartboard a bit more into the corner helped
    459c90e2fb0a8e61750e769ca5df9d5a2a038bbc.jpg
    - not sure where this sim is headed, my sims could use all seatings just fine (and I think Sparky's too)
    b80534ad77bd0144f886a5ede3e25b767f8754c3.jpg

108 Moonstone Hwy. (Little Starfish Daycare)
    Have you found a solution for the roof? It seems to work after I switched off auto-roof, removed both top floor roofs and put them down again, then used the individual roof slider to mismatch the level slightly
    65396e1aa199f29cf6e7f41f7f52a225579b8d98.jpg
    - bit of plants clipping in hallway
    - missing ceiling

242 Peridot Pass - Lilipad Garden
    - couldn't use the gate to the harvestable garden as the lot is not even. Placing it right next tile worked fine. First I thought it was too many plants like Sparky already mentioned but it wasn't that.
    417dac1a0a9f1e7645201e3184e00e85cb7415b4.jpg
    Though I'd recommend to remove some of the plants. Every spawner including harvestables takes up performance, so overall the less the better while of course still keeping enough to have fun. As plants don't die on community lots, maybe 2 of each type might be enough?
    - did you know that you can use NRAAS DE to immediate stock those bird cages and terrariums? And it even survives CAW export!
    - I also would remove the consignemt register. There is a "real" consignment store and players may want to put the pets register there. Also there is so much to do on this lot, it doesn't feel it needs a consignment register. Again, just my thoughts, to have one rolesim less.

I'm not 100% sure but I know I found seeds and ores without placing any matching spawners in the world. The World Adventure spawners might be different as they are supposed to be restricted to specific vacation worlds.

I totally agree with Sparky. It will always be a bit difficult with the islands and the long routes. But you optimized it already so well, I didn't have a single stuck sim in a boat so far. And that's more that can be said about most water worlds.

And @SPARKY1922, don't worry :) All of this will help to make the world better, your input just as much as anybody else's!

And just because it's such a lovely world :)

65e8825cb0717d1b967bb20656084236639cdab2.jpg

3b58de718813dfbfb8dea24e4f90e5842ab25198.jpg

b5a80ed8980a7a3e975f14b452fcda76f9f17f27.jpg
  • Options
    @VincentT

Thank you for being gracious. Lovely pics it's such a beautiful world :)<3
  • Options
    Hi Everyone

I decided to give my sims level 10 scuba diving and take a look at the dive lots. I know they are not finished but my sims enjoyed it anyway-) :)

First up Crystal Waters Dive lot where my sim met his first mermaid :)

MEZ3nNu.jpg

and shark-)

4sNiKlu.jpg

my sim explored the cave and ended up going through to the Crash Site Dive Lot where my sim was swimming around as if they were in the dive lot but I could not follow with the camera to go with her..

uATVA8X.jpg

Next up Diamond Bay Dive lot

KEooNRE.jpg

this area was a little more sparse than Crystal waters dive lot but I sent my sim through the cave to explore and they ended up on the beach on what i call the ruins part of the island with the little cafe..

v42sUg4.jpg

As I was playing generally I took a few more scenery pics.. :)

mL169ME.jpg

QfTHm9N.jpg

This was taken behind the back of my sims house at night looking out towards the lighthouse Island.

7sdZKFm.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I am probably am not supposed to be checking mountain falls on the ruins area yet but as I noticed it had been changed so I decided to give it a go as my sims were already in that area. My sims took their car to this area after running up the path from the beach. When they arrived at the lot one sim ran down the path to the left and the other down the right side of the wall ruins then both sims ran to the same spot on the lot and came to a stop as shown in pic below..

gyIolOg.jpg

The 4 outdoor loungers could be used properly by sims and the bonfire works fine however when I directed my 2 sims to fish neither of them would fish from that area they tried to run to the other side of the pond instead. I then removed one outdoor lounger of the 2 situated at the right of this pond area and one sim started to fish and the other one tried to run around the other side of the pond again so I then moved both the outdoor loungers from the right side of the pond and both sims would then fish from this same location.

c6n0NKL.jpg

I moved the lounge chairs to the following location without moo and my sims could use them and then when i sent my sims back to fish they both went to the same area to fish again so that's what i would do at this side of the pond so sims can relax and fish in the same area.

xCmXTcT.jpg

The fenced path area instead of the raised stairs you had there before appears to have resolved all routing issues around this lot. When i told them to fish at the other side of the pond they ran straight round to the other side and started fishing correctly.

KOrxstI.jpg

Only one sim could fish from the following location but that's fine as there are plenty of places for a group of sims to fish anyway.

ghx5uK0.jpg

horseshoe game and grill/BBQ objects were used by sims without issues. I then directed my sims to the lounge at 2 ruin isle from the BBQ fishing area location and then ran down the correct path..

vJ40CkQ.jpg

However when they got to the end of the ruins path of the fishing lot my sims did a right turn just after the ancient walls to run up those same walls on the other side of the lounge lot side then run back down to the front door of the lounge lot before going into the lot.

rNA9uK1.jpg

to try show you the route exactly I snapped pics of an NPC coming into the lounge lot after being dropped off by a taxi just where the road ends in front of the lounge.

WQe7jpF.jpg

walked to the end of the first ancient wall then turned and walked up the next ancient wall

BtUXH3U.jpg

pVf4JJq.jpg

then runs to front door of lot to get in. I also made sure the front of the lot was set correctly at the front door of the lot to make sure sims came to the right front door when visiting the lot.

when sims leave this lot they come out the front lot door facing the road turn left and run all around the back of the lot to the road as follows

leaving the lot: out the front door and left..

dRA0zCw.jpg

tS3ej4H.jpg

AeDIJIp.jpg

TCvPUzC.jpg

66g2bRD.jpg

5vhItKy.jpg

VwXB7vW.jpg

and finally onto the road haha

4qXUw3x.jpg

When the NPC got to the road infront of the lounge lot the sim walked side to side back and forth as if waiting for a taxi that never came and when clicking on that sim the message states sim is going home but while the sim is not frozen stuck still goes nowhere so I am wondering if this is where the unroutable sim notification comes from sometimes. After watching this sim for around 10 minutes the sim just disappeared.

LeG0Fn2.jpg

once I had moved the lounge chairs on mountain falls fishing spot there were no other routing errors at all on this lot either sims coming or going.

Now it's the routing to and from the lounge lot and possibly something wrong with taxis being unable to pick up sims at the end of the road facing the lounge lot however I did see sims getting dropped off at that location just never picked back up. Using my sims own vehicles on those roads showed no issues.

I tested the little beach area with the cafe and my sims can swim and windsurf and the like but if i direct them left or right to leave the beach they get stuck in their boats as shown..

4O0Ex6E.jpg

EDIT: AFTER FURTHER TESTING I CAN GET BOATS TO LEAVE THIS BEACH IF THEY ARE GOING TO THE RIGHT OF THE BEACH AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME if it saves messing around with the water there as houseboats can pass this area and i would not like that to get messed around :)
  • Options

Wow @SPARKY1922 !

Good job! Very insightful and helpful. I think that area of the map is bugged somehow as when I tried to place a lot over the empty area (in game) to the left of the road, facing that lounge I could not place it even tho there is nothing in the way and I can't see anything in Create a World. I've had problems with the fishing lot as well but I think you fixed it for me by just moving the chairs! I've checked and rechecked the routing around the lounge too and I have no idea why that is happening. I'll look at it again afterwhile. It's probably all those ruin pieces??

I figured there would be issues with the surf shack lot as it's pretty narrow - I might have to enlarge it a bit. ? Maybe @VincentT can take a look at it. I also agree with VincentT that your input is very valuable and is extremely helpful! <3

I'm about to release a new build, I just need to upload it. I was finishing up the big community lot when the game decided to act like it was about to crash, but I waited a bit and it finally went to where I could save. Whew! I had done quite a bit to that lot and I was very worried that I'd have to redo all of it. ThankGod! But anyway, my point is that I was in the process of recoloring a few things on that lot so if anyone sees weird colors here and there (mainly the stairways) that is the reason way. I was not able to finish it like I wanted and still wanted to release the new version today! Also some lots are not named (and of course no descriptions, for now).

I'm including a pic of the new area ready for testing to be added in with what we've already done. It doesn't hurt to go back and recheck some of what I fixed and you never know - you just might find something else that needs adjusting. :) I absolutely love the recent screenshots from you and VincentT - makes me feel very proud! /blush

So in a little bit I'll send out a message with the new build. I hope it will be ok and really I don't think there is too much to find as it's mostly residential lots in this area. /fingers crossed! Thank you again for all your efforts and help, I really appreciate it! - KFL
    sXG9V0I.jpg
  • Options
    @KatyFernlily

You are welcome i am trying to give my best but I am just not as technical as other testers can be-)

If that ruins area of the map is bugged where the lounge is we already know now that after the lounge chairs were moved around a little at mountain falls totally it sorted out sims being able to fish and the routing in/out the lot fine now which leaves the lounge lot and possibly the end of the road in front of the lounge that's could be an issue as I noticed taxis dropping off but not picking up.

Also my sims were at another beach on the island after i posted the info above when they suddenly took of to go somewhere so I allowed them to without redirecting them anywhere else and they drove for ages just to get to the lounge lot at the ruins to throw a ball to each other haha so maybe you could make it a park instead of a lounge and not try to add a specific lot to that space so it looks okay and can still be used by sims? Although we might think those ancient walls are an issue (and you could test that by removing them) I suspect if that area of the map is bugged specifically I doubt it will make a difference to sims routing in/out that lot for some reason but if it is a park lot it might look less silly when they are coming and going from a park than a lounge?

The little beach area there can be a little difficult at times but now I am used to it I know which way to direct my sims via boat it's not difficult for a player to overcome the quirk when they know it's there and also so far no boat has got stuck as unroutable at that little beach or anywhere near it so it's not as if it's contributing to lag or anything.

I look forward to testing the next area :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I am experiencing an issue if anyone can help. I cannot find this world in my installed folder but when I try to add the new world version I just downloaded it states world already installed? I have gone through my folder s and removed everything relating to this world but still get the same installed message so i am not sure what to try next?

I have deleted all cache as well and given up now as I have tried several times and nothing has changed..

I think I have sorted it-)
  • Options
    @SPARKY1922
    Hello - were you able to download it?
  • Options
    Hi @KatyFernlily

It appeared to override the one but as I am up very late today I have not checked anything properly yet so I am wondering if there is something wrong still?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Do you use the launcher to install/uninstall?
  • Options
    Hi @KatyFernlily

There was nothing showing up in my installed folder so I deleted it out of my installed world folder instead. Then I added the new world version back and it appeared to install that one. is there something I can check specifically in the world to make sure it's the right one?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Look at the large lot - I made changes to it. The one above where the baseball park is. There is more stuff in the rooms now. Or just check the lots for addresses in the new area around the baseball park.
    Post edited by KatyFernlily on
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, those moon pictures are gorgeous!!

@KatyFernlily , so from your map picture, would these new areas be Maps 9, 10 & 12? If so, here are close up maps with the addresses if this helps anyone pinpoint the area.

Map 9
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17898189/#Comment_17898189

Map 10
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17898214/#Comment_17898214

Map 12
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17898837/#Comment_17898837
  • Options
    Yes, @Sandraelle, you are correct!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hi @KatyFernlily

First visit with my sims was the Honey Meadows Ranch at 95 Diamond loop because I received a message that it was an equestrian lovers meet and greet. Nobody arrived apart from my sims because there is no one else in the world yet but my sims played pool and read books without any issues..

There are no community lots for my sims to visit in map nine and 12

First visit was the appaloosa strip mall store Map 10 @ 1091 amber place where the first store on the left was a cafe/bookstore lot. My sims sat on all the chairs and ordered food and drinks from the uni coffee bar without any issues. The bathroom facilities were fine as were my sims being able to use the bookcases situated on the lot. the 2nd store along from the left was the consignment store where my sim purchased several items at the consignment register and used both sets of stairs up/down to the sim makeover area on the upper floor without issue. 3rd store along from the left is the nectary store however despite being able to send my sims into this store there was no NPC at the nectary register and I got the message that the store was closed which I could not understand as these 3 stores are under the one banner of a consignment store and the other 2 stores were open? I changed some of the nectar racks so my sims could still taste the nectar :) I found no other issues in this store apart from it being closed when I did not think it was supposed to be..I have to say i love the way you decorated these stores everything looks lovely and in keeping with each separate area :)<3

Next stop was Rosedale pool 1094 Amber places ame Map 10 area. My sims were able to use everything on the lot properly without issues including swimming and sun lounging.

Next Stop Upstreet Restaurant 1096 Amethyst bridge Road map 10. My sims were able to use all the seating, outdoor stairs and bathroom areas without issue on the lot.

As I am not quite sure where Map 12 is at this point I am just looking at the pic above and going everywhere on that pic.. I went back to Old Salty's retreat @ 88 Turquoise Junction as last time my sims had trouble using the second floor outdoor stairs but this visit to the lot there were no issues using any indoor/outdoor stairs at all.

Next lot Copper cave 90 Turquoise Junction no issues with stairs here either indoor/outdoor.

if you have not changed the Fire Station in map 8 my sims have already visited that lot where there were no issues using anything :) if you have changed anything at the fire station let me know and I will check again.

Next the pink flamingo @85 turquoise junction. You have added bathroom facilities to the lot. My sims had not issues using the bathroom or the seating ot anything else on this lot.

next anglers reach 56 Emerald Walk, this lot has a couple tents and fishing ponds with a small BBQ area. My sims had no issues with fishing, BBQ or being able to use the tents. This is a stunning little lot just so beautiful as pic below :)

mvsT2E7.jpg

Not sure what 53 Emerald Walk is right now-)

kr6PWQq.jpg

Next 1207 Turquoise Junction festival lot I have checked this lot before and there were no issues but I checked it again just in case you changed anything.

I also checked out main street village @ 1222 turquoise junction before without any issues but sent my sims again in case you changed anything and again there were no issues with stairs or anything else on the lot.

next the Aqua splash pool @1195 turquoise junction. Again i have been here before but just to check again in case anything's changed.

80NYD0l.jpg

Last Ruby Falls cove @ruby falls cove..I think this lot was just inside the pic above and everything looked the same and my sims were able to fish and use the BBQ area and tents on the lot without issues.

scenery picture of main town at night..

hlTM6af.jpg

also sent my sims to Diablerie Lighthouse on the island at 609 granite bluff trail and there were no longer any issues with the stairs on the lot and my sims could go get their fortunes told at the new 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cabin :)
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top