Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living: Cave?

I was looking at some screen shots that SimsVip took of the Cottage Living announcement trailer again. Near the end is a wider view of the area surrounding the ruins. At the top of the waterfalls that's on Bagley river, there appears to be a mouth to a cave up there. Is there a cave at the top of Bagley Falls? If there is a cave up there, will the sims be able to explore that cave like they do in the cave in Sulani?

Comments

• Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    I hope so, that would be cool! Hopefully we'll get some info on it soon, if so. :)
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    It certainly looked like there was cave. I wonder what treasures might be inside and how you'd get up there? Happy Musings.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Kironide wrote: »
    It certainly looked like there was cave. I wonder what treasures might be inside and how you'd get up there? Happy Musings.

Alladin had a treasure cave. This one might be full of bear and bat droppings only.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Kironide wrote: »

Alladin had a treasure cave. This one might be full of bear and bat droppings only.

:D who said bears and bat guano aren't treasures?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'll ask Romeo.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'll ask Romeo.
    Thank you for offering to ask SimGuruRomeo about this CLP. Can't wait to see what answer he'll give us. Hopefully he'll say, yes there is a cave up there. And yes sims will be able to explore that cave. :)