Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Career?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    princearthurprincearthur Posts: 12 New Member
    I like the realism of the educator career. Writing recommendations, grading papers, asking to volunteer time, *Italian chef kiss* perfection.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Business owner. It’s just a fun challenge of getting sims to buy my items at increasingly ridiculous prices.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Kironide wrote: »
    I really love the scientist career from GTW, because its playable, you get a lot of perks from playing the career such as the satellite, cloning device and potions and because I can relate best to the scientific sims. :)

I recently purchased GTW and agree with this. My scientist sim was in a bar having a quiet drink when an evil sim insulted him. So he used his freeze ray on her then returned to his drink.

I also enjoy owning a shop but it's something I have my elderly sims do (eg. retired artist opens art shop part-time to supplement income and employ family).
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Kironide wrote: »
    I really love the scientist career from GTW, because its playable, you get a lot of perks from playing the career such as the satellite, cloning device and potions and because I can relate best to the scientific sims. :)

I recently purchased GTW and agree with this. My scientist sim was in a bar having a quiet drink when an evil sim insulted him. So he used his freeze ray on her then returned to his drink.

I also enjoy owning a shop but it's something I have my elderly sims do (eg. retired artist opens art shop part-time to supplement income and employ family).

Gotta love a cool customer! :)
  • Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Scientist and actor are the ones I replayed the most. They’re so fun and I never get bored!

The journalist branch of the writer career is great for storytelling purposes because you can interview Sims and write positive or negative articles about them. I once had a Sim who “exposed” the Landgraabs this way.

My favourite recent additions are education and paranormal investigator!
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

My favorite careers are Painter, Criminal, Paranormal Investigator, Scientist, and Actor.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    Wow this is one of the many many many reason why I love this community. I was in a rut and feeling very 'meh' and needed your help and you all TURNED OUT!! I have so much inspiration from your comments I'm actually excited now and my gears are turning. Scientist tends to be taking the lead and, believe it or not, I've never played it Haha! Also the mod suggestions have been amazing as well! You all ROCK!!!!!!!!
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• Options
    channel4simschannel4sims Posts: 22 Member
    Hello! I really like the artistic careers. But I usually leave my sims unemploeyd and use cheats hah It's easier for me since I record machinima hah
  • Options
    L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    @Beardedgeek I feel that on so many levels! Anymore, my Sims tend to be freelancers of one kind of another so that they actually have time to do things. That, and it's honestly fun trying to eke out a living on the stuff you produce or find. I made a Catwoman Sim who survives entirely on selling valuable plants and robbing museums, and I've got a vampire (technically demon) family who's starting a cowplant "ranch."