Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    It was my TV, but I recently bought a new laptop and now it's the most expensive.

Have you ever purposely killed your sims? If so why? :open_mouth:
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited May 2021
    Ya. Cuz it's funny.

Which insect or bug are you scared of the most (besides spiders if that's one)?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Silverfish. They’re creepy af because they don’t even look like insects... they’re like lil slimy fish things idk 😲
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yep! The living room. Plenty of windows but there's lots of plant overgrowth outside so the room has nice natural lighting that isn't too bright.

Yay a fellow camera roll cleaner! No, you're not the only one. And yeah that's how gift cards can work if you're purchase price exceeds what's in the card, but if your purchase price is a tint less than what the card holds, then you have some left over but it's not enough by itself. So like let's say you have a Starbucks gift card of $15 and you end up spending $12 but the $3 left in the card isn't enough to buy another drink, so you can either add money onto the gift card through your credit card or ditch it if you don't go to Starbucks often.

Same question about the spot in the house?

Oh in that case, I would usually just spend more than what the gift card has inside. 😂 Topping it up will just seem like an endless cycle and throwing away would be a waste.
    Black.

That sounds hilarious; I can picture it! 😂

If you could have been the inventor of something that is real today, what would it be?

Mp3 player. Cuz I love music and it would be cool if I invented that...

What is the most expensive object in your house?

Wise choice! Yeah I’ve been in a cycle before, and I most definitely have thought back on all of the lost dollars left on old gift cards 😔

Last advertisement you laughed at?
  • Options
    It was a Geico commercial, Yogi bear terrorized a picnic causing a panic as if he was a real bear, lol

What is your favorite type of music?
  • Options
    R&B!

A word you find funny?
  • Options
    Gerkan

When you install a new roll of bath tissue, does it dispense over or under?
  • Options
    Over! That’s the correct way. Pshhh.

Do you add water to the toothbrush after or before the toothpaste?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I'm weird, so I do both. I wet my toothbrush before applying the toothpaste and then I wet it again after the toothpaste is on the brush. XD

Do you do the same? 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Both, before to wet the bottom of the blob of toothpaste, and after to wet the rest of it.

Who is the greatest action hero of all time?
  • Options
    Batman!

(Yep, I do both!)

Something you’d like to be real but isn’t?
  • Options
    Lava sharks with Lasor vision :(

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, Why does he keep doing it?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Both, before to wet the bottom of the blob of toothpaste, and after to wet the rest of it.

Who is the greatest action hero of all time?
    Batman!

(Yep, I do both!)

Something you’d like to be real but isn’t?

Oh, so I'm actually not weird!

Cuz he likes to do what makes him happy, just like how we should do what makes us happy.

Do you put salt on your ulcers when you get them?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    No. Salt on ulcers? I didn't know that helped, thanks for the tip! lol

what's your favourite flower?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The ones I only have to plant once, and then they come back every year without any further effort on my part. In my garden, crocuses are first in the spring, then Siberian scylla (like a carpet of bluebells) then daffodils, then tulips, then purple globe alliums, irises, hostas, then my little dwarf rosebush will bloom, and then echinacea. I also like the wild purple and white violets that come up every year with no effort on my part in the more neglected areas.

I made sure to plant in such a way that whatever came up first, when the blooms were gone, something else was blooming in front of it, and haven't had to plant anything in years. All enjoyment, no work.

What's your favorite thing to do on a hot day such as we're having?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Some say (and I believe it, from the song) that it was a way of celebrating, by an enslaved man, his master's death by a fortuitous bite by a blue-tail fly (that the enslaved man was tasked with following behind the horse to keep at bay with a hickory broom), which caused the horse to throw the rider to his doom in a ditch.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    trineloetrineloe Posts: 37 Member
    Well, when my rainy country has a hot, sunny day, I love to get outside with some friends, cold wine or soda pops, or what you call it. Good company, music and a little bit of liquid fabulousness!
    I would love to say going to the pool or the beach, but like ... so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cold anyways, lol

If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
    Gallery ID: trineloe
    ~~ building life ~~
  • Options
    “No Adjective.” Because there’s not one adjective to describe it, which the events of the movie would demonstrate!

Favorite juice box brand?
  • Options
    No. Salt on ulcers? I didn't know that helped, thanks for the tip! lol

what's your favourite flower?

I don't know if it helps much but that's what my mom always tells me to do. Of course, putting an ulcer cream is better.
    “No Adjective.” Because there’s not one adjective to describe it, which the events of the movie would demonstrate!

Favorite juice box brand?

Don't have one.

Fav karaoke song?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    “Firework” ~ Katy Perry. It changes though, depending on my mood.

Favorite type of sweater?
  • Options
    Sweatshirt. Does that count? XD

Skinny jeans, yay or nay?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nay! I used to wear them, along with jeggings, until I bought a pair of wayyyy more comfortable mom jeans and never went back.

As a hoodie collector, I’d say it counts 😂

How do you feel about faux fur?
  • Options
    Nay. If you have large muscular calves, they are ridiculously hard to get into and out of, and they sort of ride up at the calf, and then form like a buckling at the knee that just stays there, so I'm tempted to keep tugging them down at the ankle, but then they ride up again at the calf.

I'm sure there must be people for whom they work, and who look good in them. But not me!

Has 2021 been a better year for you so far, than 2020 was?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, 2021 is better but 2020 was kinda fun too, not gonna lie.

Same question.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wayyyy better. 2020 wasn't so much rough because of social isolation (though fear of the disease did keep me up some nights), but it was seriously rough for me and hubs: my thyroid went twacky but the meds needed reducing and that didn't happen promptly (I have switched docs since, largely due to that oversight) so I wasn't sleeping like, at all, and was practically manic, as happens when one's thyroid is jacked too high . Then in addition, the simple fact of not sleeping but a couple or so hours a night for weeks on end, took a toll own my mental health that was insidious, and I didn't realize how badly it was affecting my judgement and everything else until after the fact.

Hubs had a medical scare, was being made very ill from a med he was taking (that was recalled but no one told him, and they refilled his prescription of it anyway, even after the recall...grrr!) and he started having panic attacks and depression that required treatment. I probably required treatment but didn't realize it in time, and then it took forever waiting for a therapist. Had issues with my gallbladder. It was like one medical problem after another, interspersed with varying degrees of anxiety and depression, for both him and me.

By contrast, 2021 has been so much better, it seems like 2020 was a bad dream. Thank goodness. But it wasn't specifically because of the pandemic, not most of it anyway.

Same question if someone else wants to chime in, or if it's just you and me right now, DeKay...is there anything you'll miss, from 2020?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm I dunno it hasn’t been long enough jnto 2021 yet for me to judge it. March-May of any year is stressful for me, and it hasn’t been any different. 2020, to judge it on its own, wasn’t so bad for me. I actually enjoyed spending time vibing with myself and not having to drive every day to where I need to be and instead lay on my bed with my computer with a mug of coffee in my hand 😌

Favorite 2020 meme?