Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming EP hint on the new GP?

matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 105 Member
Look at this toddler tent that will come on the new Game Pack:

187472544_3611178912321119_1140813228363944733_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeHaeY5Q8Wk2l1p5E5xRIDVanWjLuQGXFyGdaMu5AZcXIWNmde1lRZk5vAm3tT52S0ieVAqFr_EUgLHVCYEWEgSQ&_nc_ohc=N7Yf2BYNxLwAX98wqnO&_nc_ht=scontent-gig2-1.xx&oh=3aedea27377eb2e1e7e3f100a677b2dd&oe=60CC6BDC

Do you think that it's a hint that EP 10 will be farming? We know that The Sims usually hints future contents when packs are released.
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    It could be, I think it's too obvious though? Their hints in the pasts have been more subtle.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Look at this toddler tent that will come on the new Game Pack:

187472544_3611178912321119_1140813228363944733_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeHaeY5Q8Wk2l1p5E5xRIDVanWjLuQGXFyGdaMu5AZcXIWNmde1lRZk5vAm3tT52S0ieVAqFr_EUgLHVCYEWEgSQ&_nc_ohc=N7Yf2BYNxLwAX98wqnO&_nc_ht=scontent-gig2-1.xx&oh=3aedea27377eb2e1e7e3f100a677b2dd&oe=60CC6BDC

Do you think that it's a hint that EP 10 will be farming? We know that The Sims usually hints future contents when packs are released.

Yes! Or um...I hope so! Certainly it looks "charming" :wink:
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    logion wrote: »
    It could be, I think it's too obvious though? Their hints in the pasts have been more subtle.

Like the UFO abduction painting? Or the sledding memory from the knitting pack? Not so subtle
  • Options
    edited May 2021

Like the UFO abduction painting? Or the sledding memory from the knitting pack? Not so subtle

Eh, the sledding memory was kinda subtle (was that even a hint? I think a lot of people thought a lot of memories were hints with that one), as was their paranormal hint which was just the description of one build/buy item.
  • Options

There's also a t-shirt with an abdutcion print in base game
  • Options

Eh, the sledding memory was kinda subtle (was that even a hint? I think a lot of people thought a lot of memories were hints with that one), as was their paranormal hint which was just the description of one build/buy item.

I remember that some people (including me) speculated about a snow activities pack because of this thought bubble
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

Eh, the sledding memory was kinda subtle (was that even a hint?

Bruh lmao
  • Options

Eh, the sledding memory was kinda subtle (was that even a hint?

Bruh lmao

The nifty knitting memories led to a lot of speculations like moving babies etc. because there was a lot of pictures being showcased. I guess that sled picture was a hint after all. I don't remember people confirming it but I guess I missed it.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I hope so!!!!
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    That would be awesome if so!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I hope so. It would be awesome if it is a farming pack.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Please be true...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited May 2021
    if it is not farming then all these hints are just a personal attack at this point cos this totally screams “bond with nature” (farming!) to me 😩

y'all got bread?
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Could be a hint. Either way, that tent is adorable 🥺.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Could be a hint. Either way, that tent is adorable 🥺.

oui it is !! i wonder if it has some new gameplay or interactions attached to it !!
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Oooh! I guess we might get farming in the next ep after all.
  • Options
    Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    Where did this picture come from ? If it is a leak I will cry from excitement!
  • Options
    DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    Jewels20 wrote: »
    Where did this picture come from ? If it is a leak I will cry from excitement!

It's from the new game pack reveal: Dream Home Decorator.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvGI0HoFP8
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    Beware. People were asking and hoping for bands, they were getting their hopes up when a creative pack with a new career was announced and now we get ... an interior designer pack.

I'll hold back with any expectations for the EP until I at least know the theme for sure.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Beware. People were asking and hoping for bands, they were getting their hopes up when a creative pack with a new career was announced and now we get ... an interior designer pack.

I'll hold back with any expectations for the EP until I at least know the theme for sure.

Same here, I posted in another thread that one reason why I think it might not be a hint is because it's almost too obvious, their hints are usually hidden and found in the game when you play around with the pack. I hope I am wrong though. I would really like a farming pack.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't think it's the next EP. Bond with nature doesn't fit for farming, at least not to me... When I think nature I think about getting out into the woods or the wild. Like taking a hiking trip up a mountain that leads you to a majestic waterfall. Maybe going on safari or a walk about.

Farming to me is more like bonding with animals, harvesting crops, or raising livestock for a purpose. Then there is the rancher side of it with cattle and horses.

With that said yes it could be a hint for it in the future. Maybe the fall or winter line up. Either way I love the tent, it is super cute.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Bond with Nature doesn't really cry farming to me either, but maybe if they went more Cottage Core/self-sustaining/Live off the land vibes (as opposed to commercial farming)

I keep hoping farming will show up so we can move on to whatever the next demand is. :wink:
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    Omg, and there was a line in the blog post about a client unexpectedly asking for a 'child's tent', as if they're trying to drag our attention to it.

I'm pretty convinced the EP will be farming now. I don't know why people don't think it's bonding with nature - I mean, you have to understand nature and work with it to have any success at farming. Good luck harvesting any crops if they're in the wrong soil, or the rain doesn't come. I also think it's probably a hint at having to 'bond' with your farm animals to get good produce out of them, Stardew Valley style. I'm also hoping that there might be horses included in the pack, just because they go with farming so well - and maybe you have to bond with wild ones in order to adopt them - or 'bond with nature' a lot to find the secret, hidden unicorn.
  • Options
    ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

Idem. I would not have any illusions again. I think I learned it today. I have long waited for bands and farms. It is what is missing in my game so that my characters can continue their story.

I learned that it is better not to wait for anything. Wait and accept what comes until some content makes me want to play again.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Reedfish wrote: »
    Omg, and there was a line in the blog post about a client unexpectedly asking for a 'child's tent', as if they're trying to drag our attention to it.

I'm pretty convinced the EP will be farming now. I don't know why people don't think it's bonding with nature - I mean, you have to understand nature and work with it to have any success at farming. Good luck harvesting any crops if they're in the wrong soil, or the rain doesn't come. I also think it's probably a hint at having to 'bond' with your farm animals to get good produce out of them, Stardew Valley style. I'm also hoping that there might be horses included in the pack, just because they go with farming so well - and maybe you have to bond with wild ones in order to adopt them - or 'bond with nature' a lot to find the secret, hidden unicorn.

I don't think of it as bonding with nature because all the Farmers I've known personally have had a more adversarial relationship with nature than a bonding one. Not with the land on their own farm, but with the trees surrounding it, wild animals, etc.