The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation. What New Kits Will Contain.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    d_dreamerd_dreamer Posts: 39 Member
    Two people have a good idea on the farming, I do like that for kit, or even an expansion pack, tractors plowing fields and you have your cows being milked by milking machines, well, I do like the farming ideas.....kit or expansion!
  • Options
    d_dreamerd_dreamer Posts: 39 Member
    The kit I didn't buy, I thought was so useless is the dust or vacuum one, wasn't or didn't have anything of interest to me. The country kit was i think pretty good, plus I put with the children stuff pack and they go well together
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    All I ask is that whatever comes out in future is better play tested. I do enjoy the kits however having that many issues out the gate should have been identified prior. Hoping since they'll release one at a time it will be easier to test for them.

This especially with Game Play Kits. I hope they've learned from Bust The Dust.
  • Options
    maribardellamaribardella Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm hoping for some object-specific kits, like a landscaping kit, or a sofas kit (I think this one might be coming next because of the sectional sofas leak we saw), or a rugs kit, etc