Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When's The Last Time You Played TS4

Comments

• Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Yesterday
    Yesterday.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    10-12 Months Ago
    I haven’t played since a little before the ecolifestyle patch. I don’t want firefighters or repo men in my game plus a bunch of other stuff that has been added since then. The main reason I haven’t played though is because an essential mod for my play style isn’t being updated, so I can’t update. I don’t want to play without updating for reasons so I’m stuck. I really miss the the sims 4 and it used to be my favourite game in the whole world.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    Within The Last Month
    It's been over two weeks, because I've been in the hospital. I broke my leg and some other health issues. I miss Sims 4.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Within The Last Two Weeks
    Kimmer wrote: »
    It's been over two weeks, because I've been in the hospital. I broke my leg and some other health issues. I miss Sims 4.

Wishing you a fast recovery and I hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Today
    Today. Playing S4MP with my sister, so much fun!
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    nativehyunnativehyun Posts: 10 New Member
    Today
    Today! I bought Apple Silicon MacBook Pro and played TS4 for a gaming performance test.
    It runs under Rosetta 2, But running very smoothly and the graphics was awesome.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Within The Last Month
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I hope that you feel better. In the meantime there is Sims Mobile or the Sims Freeplay if you need something to play on the phone or tablet in the meantime. Stardew Valley is super fun on mobile too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    This Week
    A few days ago, been to interested in reading my book
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Within The Last Month
    I think so. I tried if the eating bug is fixed. It wasn't. I closed the game.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Today
    I'm on daily. i'm not far from 7,000 hours played. I'm surprised i've gotten as much out of it as i have.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,409 Member
    This Week
    I used to play daily, but I'm on a little break now :)
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    This Week
    I guess waiting at repairing the game and search for mod errors don't count otherwise then yesterday.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    Yesterday
    Last night, but it will be 'today' later, after I've finished work :)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited April 2021
    This Week
    I’m a busy dude!
    I’ve been working hard on building a portal to a parallel universe so that my other me can play games all day every day!

Last year I found out that I already exist somewhere in a different parallel universe called The Sims 4 but I try to avoid myself in that one because he’s one crazy son of a 😇. That universe is definitely more fun without me!

I digress. Hopefully tonight. I discovered a very stupid mod that I’m eager to check out! Plus there’s a very demanding little baby object that still needs my attention...
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    On a break. I've been trying to get outside for the amazing weather. Instead of sims I've been roller kating, scootering, hoola hooping, jump skipping, walking, swinging etc. 🙂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    Yesterday
    I've restarted my Childhood Sweethearts save after I disabled City Living and about 70% of my townies were running around nude! 😳
    So, I will play later cuz I love how the story is developing - work unfortunately comes first 😭
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,972 Member
    Yesterday
    Well I just woke up so :lol:
    It'll be today if you fast forward couple hours maybe

I don't have much life so I tend to play a little everyday usually starting with building and then playing household of choice

there is days i just play or just build though and atm im bit stuck with everything so its turning into build build build
    cause im trying to decide how and why bella disappears so thats gonna keep me stuck for few days or so not getting very far in my save :lol:
    just scheming on the bg

I also added mortimers parents so I need to make the actual grand goth house for them so I've been bit stuck with that too cause idk what i want to do but i do need to make it before i play goth thing out since well i think someone should inherit cornelias house which would solve many things :smirk:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Sunday night. I've been restricting my sims time to weekends only, otherwise I get nothing done.
  • Options
    nativehyunnativehyun Posts: 10 New Member
    Today
    [quote="Kimmer;c-17868556"]It's been over two weeks, because I've been in the hospital. I broke my leg and some other health issues. I miss Sims 4.[/quote]
    God Bless you. Take care and always, stay safe.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yesterday
    I plan to play more today.😊
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I've got distracted by Garden Paws game for a couple of weeks - raising dragons and doing farming to save for the castle. And now I want to wait with my Sims game yet even more before new releases. So probably will be only building for several more weeks.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Within The Last Month
    I haven’t played in nearly a month, but not because of lack of enjoyment for the game. I have embarked on a massive spring cleaning and downsizing/decluttering project that I have nearly completed. I am looking forward to getting back to playing at least several times a week if not every day very soon.
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Yesterday
    Yesterday I voted Yesterday, then couldn't resist playing for a couple hours though I couldn't think of anything original to do with the sim.

But now it's morning of the day after I had last played, so ... yea, Yesterday ;)
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    More Than A Year Ago
    It has been awhile.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Yesterday
    I usually check the forums too before I launch the game. So yesterday, literally and in about a few minutes, it will be today. ;)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.