Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bloke and his Ladies

Comments

• Options
    Alexis365Alexis365 Posts: 1,827 New Member
    edited December 2009
    kaos-not-tagged-smiley-4689.gif

kaos-not-tagged-smiley-4728.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LolalandLolaland Posts: 3,288
    edited December 2009
    WOOO!!! I HAVE WORLD ADVENTURES!!! AND 3000 SIMPOINTS!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    *sigh*

I'm getting tired of refreshing the page only to see my last comment. Y'know? It's been 11 days since she got her bandwidth back, and 4 days since the day she was suppose to release an episode. I know she's been on the web because she deleted somethng from her wishlist, this isn't anything mean, but I hope she's not having any problems saving her stories or uploading her pics.
  • Options
    vamp200080vamp200080 Posts: 182
    edited December 2009
    Hey guys, sorry i havn't been online. I've been super busy with xmas, i've been working alot of hours (i work at a retirement village), and we had a bit of a family emergency.

Isabella i honestly havn't been online, the only reason something was deleted off my wishlist is because you gifted me something off of it.lol. Thankyou for that by the way, it was very kind of you. :D

By the way,I'm going away over the next couple of days until the 3rd of Jan, so i won't be able to upload the next part, but i've given my friend my account info, so she is going to try and upload it for me, i've given her a very detailed list of instructions, and shem is technically competent.lol

Other than that i wish you all a happy new year, and i hope you all had a good christmas, i shall talk to you all soon :D
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm sorry. I know it didn't make sense to me. But, I didn't know it took the thing off your wishlist once you got it. I'm glad you like it. I'm fine with everything, hope you have a wonderful New Year too!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Eh, doesn't bother me, I'm leaving for Vermont soon, not coming back till the 11th, with little time for internet and sims, no more sims 1 neighborhood restoration project, or modeling comp.:(
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm leaving on Wednesday to Canada, to go skiing. WEE!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Vermont for snowboarding & skiing<3
  • Options
    Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited December 2009
    We're going to Indianna for break. And there's no skiing there :(
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm sure you'll have fun:p
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I love your signature, Alexis. It takes up most of the page, but I love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks, I tried to make it smaller, but technology doesn't like me, at all. I love your avatar.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    fixed it!kaos-not-tagged-smiley-4759.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks, your signature is great!! How do you make a signature?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I remeber asking the same question.
    The picture was edited on photobucket, then I just added the link to my signature box. I love photobucket, I've edited so many photos and done so many modeling comp. that I'm getting sick of them:(
    I was thinking about making a story, what do you think I schould make it about?

I figured I'd add something

Screenshot-121-1-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I meant where is the signature box, I've checked on both 'Edit Account' and 'Edit Page'
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    My Preferences, it's up at the top, you know, where bookmarks are, I was wondering why you didn't have a siggykaos-not-tagged-smiley-4783.gif

I remeber how long it took me to find it, Pink told me.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Isn't nice how we help each other out? Thanks I'm working on my signature, temporarily, I have the one under
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Do you know how to save a picture from a story, I want to try out the same thing Tarenava did, just to try it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    IDK, I'll se if I can figure something out.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I have no Idea either, Because I used the pics from my story for my siggy. And went to my Studio. There was a tab named Media. It lists all the photos you uploaded. You should get the photos froom there. But TheRealDeal made this siggy for me I just sended the pics. And it was created. I am also wondering how Tarenava got the pic ,her Siggy was really nicely put together and pretty :)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I got my account on photobucket, clicked upload photos,
    I got my pictures from Documents-Electronic Arts-The Sims 3-Screenshots-clicked on the pic. I wanted, Clicked edit photo on photobucket and so on.

Edit-It's realy not as compicated as it sounds:p
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I love this new siggy I made, I find it hilariouskaos-not-tagged-smiley-4755.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    New moon acutually took me 2 days! It's because I skipped the parts when Edward was gone. But focused on the Jacob Parts :) I'm finnaly done with The Love Triangle series. *whew*
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I took me 7 hours, not all at once, but I read fast :D

That was a great chapter, and a great way to end the series. Do you think you could upload them to the exchange? I want to age Johnathen up and see how adorable he will be. :mrgreen: