Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

does anyone want to play board games on steam

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
just got life on sale for 2.49 would like to play with someone
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    What kind of board games?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    well I was thinking life if anyone has it what board games do you like @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    I don't know which ones have digital versions, but I like basic ones like Clue (which I have on Steam), Game of Life, and Scrabble. I've also tried less common ones that my friends own, like Ticket to Ride and Pandemic.

I'm down for just about any board game that's fun, really
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    you know what game I wish they had on there house on hunted hill @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I've seen them play that one on Smosh Games. It looks very fun, but the set up looks very difficult

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I've seen them play that one on Smosh Games. It looks very fun, but the set up looks very difficult

which is why it would be even better as a digital game @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    Yeah. If they could somehow program all the haunts, it would be easier to play and less confusing :D