Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.

What do you mean?

I mean only 3 of us discarded upright cards so it’s not a reliable source, not that it even is anyways. I haven’t looked at the roles in the game so I don’t know what the other parts are.

Not a reliable source but definitely something to look in to. Are you just saying not something to look into to protect you and your buddy?

I never said it’s not something to look into. I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I didn’t want to look into it. I said it’s not reliable. People can get multiple upright and multiple reversed cards. Sometimes all of one

What are your thoughts of Song right now? How about Nush?

I don’t remember either of them saying much and it’s really early in the day, but then again I’m reading through this while I watch Love or Host so I might’ve missed stuff.

Yeah they have both posted a bit! Never heard of Love and Host though XD
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nush discarded an upright vanilla. So how I see it is:
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla
    - reversed PR B (probably not vanilla?)
    So they could either pick to be Upright PR B or reversed PR A.
    Or they could even have gotten 2 reversed PR's.

There's a small chance they got 3 upright cards since there is a 60+% chance of getting a reversed card.
    And Nush likes to play as scum in this games. I'd like to see what they have to say but for now, I feel good about this theory.

I know I can say the same to Bella. It's possible she can be bad too but I feel like Bella likes to play for town more.

Nush likes PRs even better than being scum.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

And is it really confirmed that there is only 6 upright? And 4 scums in total?

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

How do the mafia teams work? Can they win together?

You so curious to know so you can figure out if you can work with the other mafia team because you are scum?

Still nothing to say on this? Hmmm.

I don't really think Song would pick mafia but I guess we'll see cuz she's really obvious as mafia. And she could have just asked that in her mafia PM if she were one.

In all fairness, she could've asked that in her town PM also, no? She also discarded a reversed card, she could've been one of those ones who got all reversed too?

Town usually don't ask something that could benefit town in their town PM. At least, I don't.

Yeah. I would share the information with the rest of town anyways, so why not just ask on the thread. Honestly, I'd ask that question on the thread whether or not I was town lol

I was just going to say this, that I feel like this would be asked either way on here. Not necessarily something to only ask in PM XD

I mean, that's true. But I just don't see how it could be used as an accusation.

I was simply asking a question in an accusatory manner. Not fully accusing. XD
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla

There's a small chance they got 3 upright cards since there is a 60+% chance of getting a reversed card.
    And Nush likes to play as scum in this games. I'd like to see what they have to say but for now, I feel good about this theory.

I know I can say the same to Bella. It's possible she can be bad too but I feel like Bella likes to play for town more.

Doesn't mean you wouldn't pick to be a mafia PR. This doesn't prove anything.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla

of course it doesn't prove anything, you're quite right in that.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.

What do you mean?

I mean only 3 of us discarded upright cards so it’s not a reliable source, not that it even is anyways. I haven’t looked at the roles in the game so I don’t know what the other parts are.

Not a reliable source but definitely something to look in to. Are you just saying not something to look into to protect you and your buddy?

I never said it’s not something to look into. I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I didn’t want to look into it. I said it’s not reliable. People can get multiple upright and multiple reversed cards. Sometimes all of one

I don’t remember either of them saying much and it’s really early in the day, but then again I’m reading through this while I watch Love or Host so I might’ve missed stuff.

It’s a Twitch Game Show. It’s where these streamers get together in a Zoom call on the channel AustinShow and everyone tries to win over this one person and that person eliminated someone every round. Before the show, all the contestants choose either Love or Host. Love means that they will go on a date on a livestream with the person they are trying to win over if they win and if you choose host and win then you can go live and Austin will host you on Twitch. The one I’m watching is a new thing Austin is doing called Platonic Love or Host. Basically they are trying to win the persons friendship and that persons best friend is there and they eliminate the people. I think they made this because there is this very popular 16 year old streamer called Tommyinnit who can’t be on Love or Host because he’s a minor so they did this so he can be on.
  • Options
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla

So why mention it?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What do you mean?

It’s a Twitch Game Show. It’s where these streamers get together in a Zoom call on the channel AustinShow and everyone tries to win over this one person and that person eliminated someone every round. Before the show, all the contestants choose either Love or Host. Love means that they will go on a date on a livestream with the person they are trying to win over if they win and if you choose host and win then you can go live and Austin will host you on Twitch. The one I’m watching is a new thing Austin is doing called Platonic Love or Host. Basically they are trying to win the persons friendship and that persons best friend is there and they eliminate the people. I think they made this because there is this very popular 16 year old streamer called Tommyinnit who can’t be on Love or Host because he’s a minor so they did this so he can be on.

Oh okay! That sounds neat, maybe I will check it out after! Always looking for new things to watch! I'm currently making book art so I'm distracted also haha!
  • Options
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla

So why mention it?

why do you ever mention anything yourself, since nothing proves anything in this game day one? You defend it as smalltalk. I used to argue that it was meaningless and accomplished nothing. I still think it doesn't accomplish diddly squat except for people who are nervous or easily read. But I'm a good guy in this game, and I have less than an hour to engage before I should go to bed, and promised Beloved Hubs I would be joining him, so I'm honor-bound to say Adieu in about 40o minutes give or take.

So...engage, or don't. I will be back in the morning unless I am killed overnight in which case the rest of the town will be going "Doh!". <3

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    40 minutes. not whatever 40o means. Typo!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    40 minutes. not whatever 40o means. Typo!

Okay so if you are town as you are claiming, what are your current thoughts on everyone else so far? From what you've seen thus far at least.
  • Options
    Currently I'm suspicious of the interaction of Dekay defending Song and the mural agreements right away.

I think if they were partners though, they wouldn't be THIS obvious right away early D1. More than likely Dekay would've ignored my comment to Song entirely. But I will keep these two on the back burner.

Nush, is confusing but I feel like he maybe wouldn't scream town PR immediately either if scum.

Mouse, I'm actually getting town vibes from.

Tuti, I have no read on yet. I don't think her auto clear of Dekay is right but also means nothing at this time.

Emzy, I can not read just yet.

Who am I missing?
  • Options
    Keyen, Bella and Sophia - no reas because we haven't heard from them yet.
  • Options
    Keyen, Bella and Sophia - no reas because we haven't heard from them yet.

Sus not "reas". Silly fat fingers and auto correct XD
  • Options
    My only thoughts for the game so far is, we're not hearing from many people and I have no idea how much of that is timezones so waiting til closer to the end of the day cycle makes sense before judging on that. And that I'm not picking up any DeKay scummy vibes at this point. That's about all I have. But I have 20 minutes before it's lights out for me. So my best hope is to see everyone tomorrow.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    My only thoughts for the game so far is, we're not hearing from many people and I have no idea how much of that is timezones so waiting til closer to the end of the day cycle makes sense before judging on that. And that I'm not picking up any DeKay scummy vibes at this point. That's about all I have. But I have 20 minutes before it's lights out for me. So my best hope is to see everyone tomorrow.

Okay but the people you HAVE heard from, your thoughts there?

I'll probably be out soon-ish too myself as I'm working a day shift tomorrow :'(
  • Options
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla

So why mention it?

why do you ever mention anything yourself, since nothing proves anything in this game day one? You defend it as smalltalk. I used to argue that it was meaningless and accomplished nothing. I still think it doesn't accomplish diddly squat except for people who are nervous or easily read. But I'm a good guy in this game, and I have less than an hour to engage before I should go to bed, and promised Beloved Hubs I would be joining him, so I'm honor-bound to say Adieu in about 40o minutes give or take.

So...engage, or don't. I will be back in the morning unless I am killed overnight in which case the rest of the town will be going "Doh!". <3

Sorry but it's just hard for me to believe you're town in this game and the things you've said so far has not been really help your case.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Currently I'm suspicious of the interaction of Dekay defending Song and the mural agreements right away.

I think if they were partners though, they wouldn't be THIS obvious right away early D1. More than likely Dekay would've ignored my comment to Song entirely. But I will keep these two on the back burner.

Nush, is confusing but I feel like he maybe wouldn't scream town PR immediately either if scum.

Mouse, I'm actually getting town vibes from.

Tuti, I have no read on yet. I don't think her auto clear of Dekay is right but also means nothing at this time.

Emzy, I can not read just yet.

Who am I missing?

Would scum me would bother town reading Song tho?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'll probably be out soon-ish too myself as I'm working a day shift tomorrow :'(

I think DeKay is town, and Emzy. Tuti just seems vaguely Tuti-ish. You seem like Pandora as usual, which if I recall is also what you're like as scum (if so, congrats, as being unreadable is a desirable goal). I'm going to pack it in til tomorrow as I have real-life fish to fry.

Love to everyone in the meantime.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yeah, only you, me, and Nush discarded upright cards, so I don't know how much of a tell that is?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I think DeKay is town, and Emzy. Tuti just seems vaguely Tuti-ish. You seem like Pandora as usual, which if I recall is also what you're like as scum (if so, congrats, as being unreadable is a desirable goal). I'm going to pack it in til tomorrow as I have real-life fish to fry.

Love to everyone in the meantime.

Can you tell me why you are town reading Em so quickly? You're probably asleep now but you can reply later.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, only you, me, and Nush discarded upright cards, so I don't know how much of a tell that is?

Hello, Bella. Thoughts on everything so far?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Alright here’s what I thinking so far. Nush isn’t acting scummy but they are not acting like their town selves I feel like so possibly scum. Dekay and Pandora seem townish but it’s early in the day still so I’m not set on anything. Same with Song. Tuti kind of came and left without saying much and now I believe it’s late for them so they might not be on for a bit. I’d like to hear more from them. I know Emzy has talked a bit but most of their posts were when I was reading this while watching the livestream and I honestly don’t remember much of what they’ve said. I don’t believe anyone else has spoken very much. I’ll double check tho.
  • Options
    So we need to hear from Sophia and Keyen and then Bella just got here. Tuti also hasn’t said much. I could be wrong on this but I think that’s who hasn’t really spoken. I think it’s 6 am for Sophia tho so I won’t expect to hear from her for a bit. 10 pm for Tuti. Idk about Keyen.
  • Options
    Alright here’s what I thinking so far. Nush isn’t acting scummy but they are not acting like their town selves I feel like so possibly scum. Dekay and Pandora seem townish but it’s early in the day still so I’m not set on anything. Same with Song. Tuti kind of came and left without saying much and now I believe it’s late for them so they might not be on for a bit. I’d like to hear more from them. I know Emzy has talked a bit but most of their posts were when I was reading this while watching the livestream and I honestly don’t remember much of what they’ve said. I don’t believe anyone else has spoken very much. I’ll double check tho.

Yes, please double check again. You can't keep on bringing up you were watching a livestream. Come on, now.
    x3vZicL.gif