Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All my kits have vanished.

Comments

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    This is the result of my chat

2021-03-09-T21-56-04.png

I was also told that the items will automatically return. They are working on it.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    usualsuspectusualsuspect Posts: 76 Member
    Bust the Dust disappeared for me. I just got off chat with EA help. They said they are aware of the situation and it is being worked on. They told me to just wait, but did not tell me it will automatically return.
  • Options
    I was missing Bust the Dust and the Throwback Fit Kit and Bust the Dust returned just now. Clearly, my dust bunnies rebelled and demanded to be returned to my care immediately or else..... ;)

• Options
    SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 248 SimQA
    Update:

We believe that Country Kitchen and Bust The Dust are fixed now. The team is still looking into Throwback Fit.
    If I don't actively respond here, I'm sorry. I can get a bit busy over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited March 2021
    For a second there, I read the title as “all my KIDS have disappeared.” Now that would be one heck of a bug.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    Yep, all my sims are left in their underwear. lol I lost my dust bunny. :D
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    I paid for this content. How is it that I no longer have this content?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited March 2021
    Bust the dust and country kitchen is back but throwback fit is still MIA. I am scared to load my game cause I am playing an aspiration challenge and would be super sad if it messes up that save, she is wearing a few items from that pack :o
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I guess I won't be buying these anytime soon. Thanks for the heads up.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    When my three kits came back all the items in the kitchen I'd made came back, so I expect things will come back.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I have Country Kitchen & Bust The Dust but Throwback Fit is still missing. ☹️
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Bust the dust and country kitchen is back but throwback fit is still MIA. I am scared to load my game cause I am playing an aspiration challenge and would be super sad if it messes up that save, she is wearing a few items from that pack :o

Once I saw my Bust the dust returned, I saved a copy of my save and tray to another drive before re-entering the game. I have a ton of legacies I don't want to lose and just rebuilt two of my saves and if I had to start over I would literally cry.

• Options
    For anyone still missing Throwback Fit I just got off chat with EA and they’re still working on getting it restored. 🙄
  • Options
    MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    This happened with my origin account, but it was The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition that they stole from me. I have been 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ever since, and EA doesn't care about it or my ticket because I didn't pay for the game :pensive:
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Options
    If you need help with this issue, I strongly suggest contacting EA Help through Facebook Messenger. I tried help.ea.com and the service agent basically blew me off saying there was nothing he could do because it was still being investigated. But loads of people on Twitter have all their content back. So at the suggestion of Crinrict I went through FB Messenger instead and an agent named Lynn had my pack back in my account in about 3 minutes, and most of that time was just her verifying my identity to be sure I was authorized to let her alter my account. Once she established I owned the account it only took her about 30 seconds to put it back.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Metaphasic wrote: »
    For a second there, I read the title as “all my KIDS have disappeared.” Now that would be one heck of a bug.

Something like this happened with any sims that had Father Winter as a parent at one point.
  • Options
    fiercephoenix91fiercephoenix91 Posts: 175 Member
    Ooh, so it wasn't just me! I disabled Bust the Dust since it's seriously broken and now I can't find the other kit items when I wanted to use one outfit for a Sim I created last night. I thought I was just missing it when scrolling. I also kept getting a message saying content was being downloaded when in-game, but nothing was. Hope it'll be fixed soon.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Gee, considering there are issues I've read about with bust the dust and now this, I'm certainly glad I have waited. Wow. Just wow.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    I noticed mine were gone in game last night and put it down to my Frankensteinian collection of gameplay mods, so I did a game repair and everything showed up again. I'm not sure if that would work for anyone else though; it may have just been a coincidence. It was probably time to do a repair anyway.
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    For some reason all three of my Kits have not merely magically uninstalled - resulting in all Kit items and gameplay being removed from my builds and inventories - but Origin currently registers that I NEVER BOUGHT THEM. Even though I did. They were there a couple of hours ago.

I closed the game, and closed and reopened Origin. It registers the same.

In other words, EA has just stolen my money.

Did you keep the receipts? I have a folder on my laptop that I keep all the screenshots for. I had this issue and Origin was able to quickly fix the issue. I would suggest checking your email or trash folder.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @Loanet You can also find your purchase history at help.ea.com
    1. Select Menu
    2. Select Accounts
    3. Select Order Management
    4. Locate your kit purchase in the list, you can sort by different time periods to make it easier.
    5. Below the title of the kit you will see an order #
    6. With that down or copy and paste it somewhere, that’s what they will ask for to determine proof of purchase. They may call it an invoice number, it’s the same thing.

I posted earlier I got results contacting EA Help through Facebook Messenger. When I chatted through the website that guy couldn’t be bothered.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Meanwhile, I happened to have the Kitchen Kit even though I didn't buy it. It's auto-downloaded to my game. And when I check on the gift log (the EA portal), no one has gifted me the pack. I told the EA Help & they told me to wait for 24 hours and revert if there's any changes to the log later on. :#
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I think I'll leave the game till month's end. Should be fixed along with a new patch, bunk beds and a nerfed BTD.
  • Options
    SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 248 SimQA
    Hello all.

We think this is completely fixed now.

If you still see the issue, you may need to restart Origin or EA Desktop. If that doesn't fix it, please contact EA Help - https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4
    If I don't actively respond here, I'm sorry. I can get a bit busy over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    xfarnaxxfarnax Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello, the issue is fixed for me now. When I opened Origin this morning, it auto-prompted an update and now my Kits are back in my game.